STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Ok! Here's a batch. I have a lot of others I'm working on, and I'm not TOTALLY happy with all of these, but they're not bad.
See if you can identify them before downloading!
Also, I do appreciate feedback. If you like my presets, let me know. If you think they could be improved in some way, let me know that too.

Acina.jpg Aisha Tyler.jpg Allie Sin.jpg Anna Paquin.jpg AOC.jpg Ariane B.jpg Ariane Barnes.jpg Avril Lavigne.jpg Bjork.jpg Christina Ricci.jpg Dillion Harper.jpg Electre.jpg Elizabeth Hurley.jpg Emilia Clarke.jpg Emma Watson.jpg Faye Reagan.jpg Flame.jpg Ginger Lynn.jpg Heather Carolin.jpg Heather Graham.jpg Helen Mirren.jpg Isabella Chrystin.jpg Jennifer Aniston.jpg Jennifer Connelly.jpg Jiz Lee.jpg Kat Wonders.jpg Kristen Bell.jpg Kylie Richards.jpg Lily Labeau.jpg Lynda Carter.jpg Maisie Williams.jpg Marisa Tomei.jpg Ming Na Wen.jpg Patricia Tallman.jpg Quinn.jpg Sadie Adler.jpg Scarlett Johansson.jpg Sharon Stone.jpg Tess Ferre.jpg Victoria Smurfit.jpg Zeinia Merton.jpg

So, I couldn't attach all the zips to this post. About half are here, the rest are upcoming.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Question? IF goblin ever gets to be added to the game, will she be a shortstack or look pretty much like the orcs?

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Raddeck's site:
Thank you for at least trying.

All the links in regards to the mod I mentioned are again stripped bare and do not work. The actual mod is gutted from the GitHub posted. It's actually the same source that the Community Mod Post links to. It goes back to my original point that it needs to be removed still. Unless the Install Instructions are out of date in that zip file, the files needed to mod the game are completely absent. Or if someone here has the working mod they could possibly share it?

Last edited:

FleshGordon

Jul 17, 2019
Thank you for at least trying.

All the links in regards to the mod I mentioned are again stripped bare and do not work. The actual mod is gutted from the GitHub posted. It's actually the same source that the Community Mod Post links to. It goes back to my original point that it needs to be removed still. Unless the Install Instructions are out of date in that zip file, the files needed to mod the game are completely absent. Or if someone here has the working mod they could possibly share it?
I also tried that link and couldn't find the mod. Wasn't this mod behind a paywall now?

Reactions: NotEnoughHats

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Every site that I find is just dead 404 links because they are removed. What is his website called if he has one? Cuz it doesn't come up naturally. At this point I'm just searching "Raddeck LifePlay" and the only stuff that shows up is here, an old Vinfamy patreon post and a website where they deleted their account. So no. I was not too lazy to search. Also, it does not change the fact that the link on the mentioned post leads to literally nothing to install because the files are not there. Your criticism of me literally makes no sense.
the mods on github are still there

TimmyTums5000

Aug 11, 2021
Does anybody know if it would be possible to have a scene take the player to a location that I created and that is not one of the default locations?

tslothrop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the game to start. It goes to the loading page, and then after a while goes to a black screen and refuses to start. I've tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
522.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -
Change Log:
- This is the Kink of the Month update focusing on Polyamorous. This is an optional module disabled by default. Enable it first in Esc > Mod Manager. Also, you'll need to agree to poly first with your first partner first by clicking on them and suggesting open relationship.
- When using a dating app (the standard one, not the interracial or old-young one) with the Poly module enabled, you can look for other poly couples to swing with instead
- If the 'Doggy' module is enabled, you can give your blessing to a polyamorous partner in that regard
- If you're on a nice date with a poly partner, they may insist that another poly partner of yours that they get along with join you
- If you have enough poly partners with the opposite gender as you, they may offer a (reverse) gangban g for you. You can simply enjoy yourself or suggest they do it for someone else you know so that you can have a big boost in rapport with this person, most useful would be with your boss (higher chance of promotions) or university lecturer (better grades).
- If you're pregnant and one of your poly partner is female, she may insist she gets impregnated by the same baby daddy so that the kids will be blood related.
- If you're in a fraternity / sorority, you may be asked to share a poly partner with all your frat bros / sorority sisters.
- 4 more options for the "Manage poly relationships" that you can take at home:
+ Matchmake this poly partner with someone from your contacts as their 'other partner'
+ Encourage this poly partner and their other partner to try for a baby
+ Select this poly partner to matchmake with another poly partner
+ Matchmake this poly partner with the previously selected poly partner
- On another note, the next update (V5.23 - ETA 28 January) is 'Cowgirl' but I will be working on bug fixes as well (the last bugfix-only update was v5.15 so quite a while back now). So please report any bugs you find currently in the game between now and 27 Jan to the Bugs channel on Discord.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
nice, other than the room disappearing, sometimes its like your in the clouds, dont have any other issues, oh just the cat body going back to a white skin setting, just the arms and legs stay when added to contacts, other than that i have no other problems, game runs beautifully Thanks and Great Job:)

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Literally right on his github
Click on the green code button and select download zip. He moved them all into one download.
Can confirm this is indeed the case. Raddeck/RaiderKnight did this merge months ago. Downloaded the latest version of his God Mode mod for LP yesterday from his GitHub.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes