JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
One criticism I always had in this game is that no event or whatever ever felt like it has any real impact. It happens, disappears, and 99.9% of the time, didn't matter at all.

Reactions: Spamwise

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
How do you access the wears_glasses and is_virgin variables?
Actor.setVirgin(true) is in fantasy_virgin_tribute.lpscene, but I can't get it to work:

Actor.setVirgin(true)
if actor.isvirgin()
"Hymenoplasty FTW"
else
"Damn hairbrush!"
endif
Maybe your code should look like this:
Code:
If Random(0,100)>50 && Actor.isValid() && !Actor.isTemporary() && !Actor.hadSex() && !Actor.hasRelationship(Child) && !Actor.isPregnant()
    Actor.setVirgin(true)
EndIf

if actor.isvirgin()
   "Hymenoplasty FTW"
else
   "Damn hairbrush!"
endif

FrogComet

Aug 23, 2016
If i wanted to download some new clothing and animations and additional content for this game, where would I find that stuff? New to this kinda thing but this game has unlimited potential holy wow

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
- If a character (NPC or PC) gets impregnated by a horse, she'll have a noticeably bigger belly during the pregnancy
Is there a way to actually adjust this value or is it buried in the base game code along with the regular pregnancy morph settings?

(yes I know about the text file but adjusting the "Genesis8Female__PBMPregnant" value doesn't do anything anymore)

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Furthermore, I've found it seems to only handle 3 arguments per dress line.
Unless this was recently broken, it definitely wasn't true when I was working on my Dresser mod. I made outfits with more than 3 parts using a single dress() call during testing of the outfit loading/saving. Some clothing takes up multiple slots though, and you can't have multiple items occupying the same slot.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Unless this was recently broken, it definitely wasn't true when I was working on my Dresser mod. I made outfits with more than 3 parts using a single dress() call during testing of the outfit loading/saving. Some clothing takes up multiple slots though, and you can't have multiple items occupying the same slot.
that could certainly be it - though I don't know a way of knowing the biped slots ahead of time unless you do.......so some "leg" pieces could certainly occupy "underwear" slots as well.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
that could certainly be it - though I don't know a way of knowing the biped slots ahead of time unless you do.......so some "leg" pieces could certainly occupy "underwear" slots as well.
If you look in LifePlay/Content/Modules/Clothes4.txt it lists the slot(s) that each piece of clothing occupies. Each line will look something like:
Wisteria-Dress_1_F: false: Top, Bottom: ParUn
In that example, "Top" and "Bottom" are the slots it occupies. Basically what's listed after the "true:" or "false:" part of the line are the slots.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How do you access the wears_glasses and is_virgin variables?
Actor.setVirgin(true) is in fantasy_virgin_tribute.lpscene, but I can't get it to work:

Actor.setVirgin(true)
if actor.isvirgin()
"Hymenoplasty FTW"
else
"Damn hairbrush!"
endif
When you're trying to do things that affect a single actor, I would make a test interaction script to see if it works outside the context of whatever else you're doing. This would consist of two things, a lpaction file and a lpscene file, where the lpaction file has "WHERE: interaction", and "SCENE_ALWAYS: THELPSCENENAME" - then the "WHO: getTarget()" - then write the code you want in the lpscene file, and you can test it on random npcs in the world of clicking them.

Also, like the other guy pointed out; the script language is sensitive to indentation.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Not sure if you (or anyone else) have any use for these, but here's a few text files I created for my own use by parsing that Clothes4.txt file while I was working on my mod. I feel like they're a bit easier to read.

Each file has sections for male/female. slots.txt lists every possible clothing slot, categories.txt lists each slot/combination of slots that clothing items can fall under, and clothes.txt lists every category with every clothing item that falls under that category

Last edited:
Reactions: xsmaks

Vamos69

Apr 6, 2022
Raddeck should be removed from the Community Mods post. He has everything behind a paywall now and the content in the link is actually removed. He just left his disclaimers on the GitHub.
Maybe we should remove you from the Internet because you are too lazy to search! His mods are not under a paywall. Go to his website or Discord.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: xsmaks and JS-0813

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Maybe we should remove you from the Internet because you are too lazy to search! His mods are not under a paywall. Go to his website or Discord.
Every site that I find is just dead 404 links because they are removed. What is his website called if he has one? Cuz it doesn't come up naturally. At this point I'm just searching "Raddeck LifePlay" and the only stuff that shows up is here, an old Vinfamy patreon post and a website where they deleted their account. So no. I was not too lazy to search. Also, it does not change the fact that the link on the mentioned post leads to literally nothing to install because the files are not there. Your criticism of me literally makes no sense.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes