Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The new goodbye (better content when you say goodbye at the end of a date/outing). No more Youtube if you don't want CONSTANTLY to be asked if you want to start various YouTube Channels. Pimp My Girl for much better pimping content. Mattshizzles bedroom set to have all the beds in bedrooms in front of the camera. Tell Them To Fuck Off so you don't constantly get new NPCs from people asking dumb shit (you get 3 possible answers for when someone asks like what you think about the civil war in... The other 2 adds that person as an NPC "tell them to fuck off" prevents that. Better Pregnancy is very broken (no updates since like 3.0) but good to have but not be activated. If MC gets pregnant and you don't want them to be you can activate it to end it immediately. Then deactivate the mod.

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone remember a mod that allows you to add relatives and pets to the main character from the main menu?
Used it before but can't find now.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Does anyone remember a mod that allows you to add relatives and pets to the main character from the main menu?
Used it before but can't find now.
no animals, but will add 5npcs to each character, works really well with the vamp life, and landlord, change presets cuz they are on the old MORPHS list from waybac , is missing eyelashes ,right and left implants and natural, in the list, or you might just get a pile of clothes or the npc will keep falling thru the floor, or change to a completely , or the clothes will clip like theres no tomorrow, just copy and paste new morphs and stats from one of your created or generated contacts in game or a few different ones and get rid of the twentie, fifties all the age files in the presets in LLUtilities, as it will conflict with the age file presets in vinBase the game goes super buggy when any files have doubles or two of the same file in the game, other than that, last and not least, make sure when using the Family Tree Scenes the contact is at least in thier 20s or 30s or for some reason all ya get are 60 to 90 yr old Npcs, ie not older than 37 it seems the make all five really fucken old like in thier 80s and 90s unless yur into that........ if you do what is stated and the files removed and changed its well worth it and the select 5 is done the same way.. under 40 or youll have nothing but 5 raisins for contacts ie 70 to 90 yr olds and nothing younger than that, with that said Good luck(y)

Last edited:

straydogg

May 9, 2017
theres set familyrelation in interations where you set npc to family, somewhere in vinbase, for me it makes the game go into superbug mode , only get a pile of clothes, or the npc changes sex or looks, or fantom npcs showing up or your with one npc and you go do a scene or action and a unknown npc takes the place of the one ur with at the time

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Yep. Or go to any office building and apply for a job.

OR...... avoid the wagecuck route and start owning your own businesses and hire employees.
Well wasn't expecting to have to be buisness, I thougth we could be teachers, or professors at college, but is that the being a student?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well wasn't expecting to have to be buisness, I thougth we could be teachers, or professors at college, but is that the being a student?
no, two separate things - if you're a student in the class, you can listen to lectures and gain INT, or study with friends, etc.

TA is working and earning money, and you can do this.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Nice! Another Update which means a new change log to read but neve play because I just can't seem to enjoy playing the game more than just reading about. I hope the dev overhauls the engine somehow, so many varied kinks but it just feels underwhelming to play.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
no, two separate things - if you're a student in the class, you can listen to lectures and gain INT, or study with friends, etc.

TA is working and earning money, and you can do this.
How do you even become a student? I managed to land a teaching job but not a student slot so far. Cheers!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LifePlay-5.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
How do you even become a student? I managed to land a teaching job but not a student slot so far. Cheers!
Choose enroll in a degree.

IMHO student path is currently better since there are far more actions than in teacher path, but both are underdeveloped compared to office job. Office job is the one with the most events and possible actions, at least for the time being. Hospital and teaching just has a couple of events.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Bedrooms are always best if the bed is against the wall directly across from the natural camera angle. Having to move the camera around is a pain in the ass.

Reactions: AnotherAnonGuy
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes