STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Problem is that's just the face file, not the actual one that allows to upload. If it's a folder it's no good. It has to be an LPCHARACHTERFILE NOT in a folder, but a single file. Some are still here.
I'm not sure what you mean... There's a zip folder there with the thumbnail, but it should also contain the character preset file and all four skins (face, torso, arms, legs). Are you unable to download it?

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
I'm not sure what you mean... There's a zip folder there with the thumbnail, but it should also contain the character preset file and all four skins (face, torso, arms, legs). Are you unable to download it?
Very nice 2 face options. Another great preset.

Sep 26, 2021
Ya, I want to change it, but I'm not sure how. As far as I can tell, she's set to be human... but is listed as an Orc.

And don't worry, I've done a few presets, I'll be posting the full thing.
Are you still having a problem with Maggie R being listed as Orc in the contact list?

I just downloaded your .lpcharacter to try it out (great work, by the way) and she's listed as human in my game.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Are you still having a problem with Maggie R being listed as Orc in the contact list?

I just downloaded your .lpcharacter to try it out (great work, by the way) and she's listed as human in my game.
No, I got it sorted out.

I used one of the sliders that was labelled as Orc, to square off and shorten the face. I found a different slider that did the same thing, and it fixed it.

Reactions: AnotherAnonGuy

UberNova

Feb 22, 2018
Could anyone explain and help me out with the stealth mini-game no matter what I always win I can't even lose on purpouse and also I have a million perk points for no reason

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Could anyone explain and help me out with the stealth mini-game no matter what I always win I can't even lose on purpouse and also I have a million perk points for no reason
The game is a grid with objects to click. Your pointer has to remain over safe squares or you'll be detected. Wait in a safe square until a clear route to the target is available, then move the pointer along that route and click the target. Don't touch any of the unsafe squares along the way.

Reactions: AnotherAnonGuy

UberNova

Feb 22, 2018
The game is a grid with objects to click. Your pointer has to remain over safe squares or you'll be detected. Wait in a safe square until a clear route to the target is available, then move the pointer along that route and click the target. Don't touch any of the unsafe squares along the way.
Thats the problem, I WANT to be detected but I cannot, I go to the bad squares on purpouse but I still automaticly win

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
So many possibility but damn... That old haha !

Seriously is good but need to stay focus, many bug and low grahic :/

Sep 26, 2021
No, I got it sorted out.

I used one of the sliders that was labelled as Orc, to square off and shorten the face. I found a different slider that did the same thing, and it fixed it.
Ah, yeah. I thought it might be something like that. I saw the character's face and the square-ness of it did seem Orcish to me. :LOL:

Sep 26, 2021
So many possibility but damn... That old haha !

Seriously is good but need to stay focus, many bug and low grahic :/
The possibilities are limitless as it is highly moddable and the bar for making mods is low in this game. One of the reasons why I love this game.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The possibilities are limitless as it is highly moddable and the bar for making mods is low in this game. One of the reasons why I love this game.
Share your wisdom with us, wise sage! I actually have been looking at the code for the scenes and such to make my own stuff some day.

Sep 26, 2021
Share your wisdom with us, wise sage! I actually have been looking at the code for the scenes and such to make my own stuff some day.
I posted my favorite finished stuff, like, two pages back. I'm working on a mod to overhaul the crime system and actually add in opposing crime bosses and gangs, but it's still pretty much still in the concept stage at this point.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes