Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
You can randomize buildings when creating a new game (there's a checkbox on the city selection screen). It usually helps with that.
True, but then it's generic buildings, not hard to rename. Also, keep that number REALLY low (like less than 1%) or you get a shit ton of them.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Regarding maps... is there a way to add buildings? I downloaded Kitchener Waterloo, and there are buildings not present I could add to it, if I knew how.

deryoungs

Dec 23, 2019
So I try to turn photo into Lifeplay npc but now default skin are blurred and weird lines over npc that has not used the new skin I imported

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So I try to turn photo into Lifeplay npc but now default skin are blurred and weird lines over npc that has not used the new skin I imported
Post or send me the photo you worked from, and I'll see if I can whip up a preset for you.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Ah, unfortunately, none of those are really good for making presets. What's needed are headshots, facing as straight forward as possible, with nothing blocking the face anywhere (eg. hair) and the mouth closed. Higher resolution is better.

I know a couple of them, so I'll look around for headshots to work from, but if you could tell me the names of the others, I'll see what I can find.

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
Thanks for your interest.

Attached to this post is the version I use right now.

New content:
Being a student allows you to use your powers on your teachers and fellow students.
Being mayor of the city will allow you to enthrall your aides after sex during hiring, and you are able to do the same to the random NPCs that try to bribe you (also after sex, they're made permanent and appear in your contacts).
While cucking a friend or employee you can now also enthrall their SO after the act. While hiring an employee... you guessed it, you can enthrall them after sex.

Changed scenes:
I rewrote the scenes where a vampire hunter (both pro and amateur) attacks. The outcome is now much more in favour of the player. Also, yes, enthrallment follows.

Scenes that need to be triggered via console, not via menu:
thrall_family_old: generates a spouse and three children for the thrall accompaning the player at that moment.
thrall_family_young: generates two siblings and parents for the thrall accompaning the player at that moment.
bull_repeats_male: just something I wrote while playing in a world with only 10% other males, checks for the NTRMale tag.
friend_many_children: creates 4 random children for the companion. Checks for a spouse and sets appropriate relationships.
vampire_teacher_thrall: starts a scene where the player can interact with an enthralled teacher of theirs.

Known issues:
- I tried to write the scenes with both male and female vampire players in mind - unfortunately I encountered some sceneparts that do only fit for a male player vampire talking to a female npc... I THINK I fixed all dialogue where your male thrall is happy about getting impregnated by you, but I'm sure I missed some stuff, so be warned of possible awkward moments...
- I uploaded the lpscenes that I use myself, so all karma-penalties are #ed right now. So enthrall away, the universe dosn't care that you are being naughty. :cool:
- There might be instances when a scene dosn't run the way I supposed it to, mostly stuff like me not setting an EndIf where one needs to be and then forgetting to fix it. Those should be pretty rare, though.
I see that you always use Lifeplay/Content/Modules/A_Vampires_Unlife/A_Vampires_Unlife/... structure for your mod. Is this correct? All other mods looks like Lifeplay/Content/Modules/Name_of_the_mod/...

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I see that you always use Lifeplay/Content/Modules/A_Vampires_Unlife/A_Vampires_Unlife/... structure for your mod. Is this correct? All other mods looks like Lifeplay/Content/Modules/Name_of_the_mod/...
Part of my mod is a preset to optionally change the eyecolor of the person one enthralls. I admit I never tested whether that .lpchar needs to be placed where the others are, but that's the orignial reason for that file structure.
Of course it is absolutely possible that I just messed up when creating the zip file I uploaded; I'll take a look after work today.

Edit: you're right, the double use of the A-Vampires_Unlife subdir is clearly redundant and not intended, and a result of me not paying enough attention of what the F I'm doing... story of my life.
Anyway, and moving very swiftly on, the mod should work regardless (it does on my 'puter at least), and if it doesn't just move all the folders and files one directory up and then delete the now empty A-Vampires_Unlife folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: xsmaks

elmar

Oct 20, 2017
Hello guys! Just wanted to ask one thing, I haven't play play for a long time (several monthes), and downloaded latest update. Can someone tell me this is my problem or minor, when I try to interact in any place with NPC (for example in cafe or park) game freeze. Or its only needed to start from clear start, remove all saves and begin new game?

Thanks in advance

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Ok, this one is going to take a bit of explanation. First, Cortney Palm by request.

However, the lovely Ms. Palm has a variety of tattoos. I've tried adding a few of them to the skins, but they're... not great. So, my intention is to try to re-release her skins when I've done them more properly.

In the meantime, this zip package does include both plain skins (ie. no tattoos at all) and the works in progress, just in case it's important to anyone using the skins. Feel free to use whichever ones work for you, but be aware I'll be doing more work on this one.

Cortney Palm.jpg

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
is it possible to make this kind of character on this game (with mod ofc)?idk what game is this from,but might ask here if it belong here

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
Yeah, Grifter was nice enough to PM me a copy, but I appreciate you uploading it nonetheless. It turned that I had already made the exact adjustments mentioned in the .txt when I last posted about having made it playable.

I'm also clearly too dumb to install more maps, so I'm stuck with Bath for now.
I'm using the flix mod manager and it feels like the folder structure isn't exactly right, leading to the game not reading the location where the new maps would be located.
maybe a dumb question but did you try to move to the other city directly in game?
(strg+c OR esc, then "Select City" brings you to the cty selection screen, where you can move to all instaled cities). Seeing your folder structure, you should be able to move...

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Wonder what's up. Update was supposed to be the 28th for the general stuff/bugfixes AND rap music. Guessing the overwhelming number of bugs made it take longer (there was very little for the rap music part.)

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v5-24-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

My updates for Running for Mayor content.
improve_.... {When improving infrastructure, it may affect other infrastructures positively or negatively}
{And can change you political alignment}

Impeachment {Do a bad job, lose your job}

Finding_Endorsements {People needed to support economy and pay check.}

Bad_Press {Lies? Slander? Can you talk your way out of it?}{Some actions you do will come back to bite you.}

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes