larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
" - Each time there's a orgas m during an adult scene, click anywhere and you have a chance to pick from 5 bonus rewards which involves a significant change to one of the person's stats (with diminishing returns). Apart from a few, which stats available as possible rewards depend on the tags of the position that brought the person to orgas m. "

So, does the bonus apply to the companion? Or the player?

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
Okay, not gonna lie. I took pause when I read, you may be forced to listen to rap music by the criminals...I was like "Dafuq!? Why all the criminals listening to rap music in this game?!" HOWEVER, before I got my bloomers in a knot, and incidentally, later, resulted in me feeling dumb to the 16th power, after having some other forum reader kindly explained the code to me, I thought first, then typed. Figured it out for myselfs, and said Selfs, calm down, they ain't talkin bout rap music. Be nice if the whole internet did that more often, but, just like when I got an empty plastic Easter Jesus egg, my mama said this to me, "they can't all be winners." Wise woman, and Easter is a weird holiday.
Sorry I assumed the worst at first, but Imma try an do better.
Oh. The game is pretty good too. I play it on a Steam deck which took some time to get the control scheme right, but it works pretty well, needs ironed out still. If anyone else tries that on a Steam deck, you just gotta start it from the Desktop mode. Don't start it from your home screen. You're gonna crash immediately, right back to home.
Have a good weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: xsmaks

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
In which folder is the file where you can change the minimum height of a character? I would like to make a character small in height.

Last edited:

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
lifeplay sure does take rap music to a whole new meaning, although it is fitting because listening to rap music is bad for your ears.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Ok, I've been struggling with this one for a while now. I've attached a little pic of the face. I want to see if anyone can identify her.
The idea here is, if she's recognizable, I'm probably done struggling with it. If not... then I'll need to figure out what I'm not quite getting right.
I should say, the hair won't be all that accurate. The actual person has marvelously curly hair.
Anyway, I'm just seeking some feedback.

Mystery Woman.jpg

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks a lot, good to know. I tried a lot more other things too and was a bit frustrated...

I am aware that it is risky to make changes to a player's basic characteristics. Part of the mod I'm writing right now is about mind control, basically it's about cuckolding where the player is increasingly manipulated, oppressed and exploited. Certain changes are of course necessary for this (if a player is not interested in such scenarios, he will hate my mod anyway and will not install it).

So I'm considering creating a random character based on the player, assigning it a global ID and making it permanent. At the end of my story, the player could thus have the choice to wake up from a nightmare and restore their original character. But I don't yet know exactly how I can implement this technically, since I need the corresponding lpcharacter file for a renewed blending. In the mod itself, however, I cannot access the data from ...\saves. Also, I don't know what number this created character is saved under, especially since it's different for every player..

In any case, I will point out in the mod description that it makes sense to create a backup of the mc character file ;)

Lastly, I use notepad++ with RK's syntax highlighter. Without it I would be hopelessly lost :)
I suggest try with the cloneFrom command (like this: CloneActor.cloneFrom(Player) ). But you cannot switch between characters, only can make a copy from Player (because I don't think it is working: Player.cloneFrom(CloneActor) but noone knows). When try reversing the things seems you only/maybe can use loadpresets and/or blendpresets from the clone, the earned stats and changes should remain the actual values. Also this concept still risky even if it's works...
Or maybe plan your scripts with both player and the clonedplayer and keep player invisible (hide) and act with the clone within the script...
And maybe study the tfgame (transformation game) parts of the game, how the dev implemented the transformation of the player character...

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes