larsV

Jan 13, 2018
While you are at work you should have an option 'resign'. That will let you quit your job.
that is only with the game jobs(like office,teacher,nurse and docter) with that new option where you ask for vacancy(like restaurant ectra) there is non btw don`t do it in your home(you can find it there too) it will mess up your house since you can`t do anything anymore

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
Great work. But it seems you did very nasty things there if I take a look at your karma :ROFLMAO:
And I would suggest, that you make a folder structure like ianskman_addons\rooms\ and put your rooms there and ianskman_addons\presets\ for your lpcharacter.files and put that folders in modules. better than putting the files in the modules directly. The game will find them anyway.
But players would know after weeks, that that's your rooms, if they have questions...

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018
Can you edit scenes to make them trigger more often? I do have scene frequency turned up all the way under settings, but it doesn't work. The scene does work, because it triggers when I type the name.

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
Can you edit scenes to make them trigger more often? I do have scene frequency turned up all the way under settings, but it doesn't work. The scene does work, because it triggers when I type the name.
If the scene triggers by typing the name, that must not mean that it triggers automatically/randomly (i.e. if you made a lpaction, where you set conditions). Usually there should be conditions that have to be matched for triggering a scene.
Also in lpaction files there are lines for timeouts, and at the end of a lpscene you sometimes find a timeout command. Unless that value isn't reached, the scene won't trigger again.

Anyway, my experience is, the faster you've set your game the less scenes will trigger (Mainscreen, top right corner, see screenshot)

Did you write the scene yourself or is it one from the game or another mod?
Screenshot 2023-03-15 000715.jpg

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I notice that this:
Flip.jpg
is still going on... I'd fix it, but I don't know what file to fix (or how I'd fix it).

Reactions: R0y

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Have you changed any parts of the bodies outside of the morph ranges?
No, that's an animation (Juicy Doggystyle, or some such). It does that at the end of every animation cycle, doesn't matter if you alter any character models.

I feel like there's probably just some numerical value that's been reversed, or some such... if only I knew where to look, I might be able to sort it out.

Reactions: R0y

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
SceneStart()
SaveOldPlayer()
Copy = getSpecific(OldPlayer)
Copy.show()
"perfect NPC-non-relative copy"
Copy.makePermanent()
exchangeContact(Copy)
SceneEnd()
Don't know why, with 'Copy' it didn't work but created a random NPC. But your post brought me to the tf mod where i found the command and variables.
after changing 'Copy' to 'OldPlayer' it works and I have my perfect clone of Player :LOL:. That's so yeaaaaaah (y)

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Since the update, I've been getting an error when in the nightclub. The game freezes for a few seconds, then tells me there was an error... but the message disappears before I can read it. Is there an error log somewhere, so I can determine what the error is?
are you using mods? there are some mods out of date wich can freeze the game and give the error (i don`t experience any freezing) if you have the naughty nights mod,that one causes freezing

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
yea

not sure if its the same bug this guy got but yea i also got it to freeze for a bit and then an error messege poped up about an infinite loop or something,i was just using the game download with i think all mods activated not quite sure, but all the base game extra mods no comunity mods.

i had been messing with the womans stats, and invited her to the night club that i had been to before, got a private booth for VIP after i had decidied to drug her drink, so not sure if that was something or what, but yea, it was at the point of when it says, "then something unexpected happened" i think, not quite sure, after it came back flashed an error message, i tried to do stuff but the menues where dificult to do anything with, they poped up but couldnt be selected any other, ocationly i manged to select things, but i dont know how.

also wondering if there is a crash report folder somewhere. like roaming in %appdata% or something

Last edited:

TAeighty8

Feb 3, 2019
For those searching for fixes for the fatal error that almost always occurs when the MC orgasms, this worked for me:
Disable the Old Young Dating module

Running the 32 bit version

No promises it'll work for everyone but the game is much more stable now for me.

Edit: Female MC seems far less stable than male, about 50 % of the time I get a fatal error with a female MC when orgasming even using the above tweaks. Male is far far far less often.

Last edited:
Reactions: lisanat

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
A question...

My character is running a business. I do the analysis, and it says customer service is poor, and this and that. So, I spend DAYS AND DAYS training the staff, both individually and collectively... but on further analysis, it says customer service is still poor. It's the same with advertising, the business is still almost entirely unknown, no matter how much I promote it.

Is this broken, or should I just spend every hour of every day for 10 years trying to improve the business?

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
i think so i downloaded the newer verisons the older versions i even downloaded it on the website it still says my pc cant run this app im on windows 11 i have an i5 rtx 3050 laptop
Then I don't know. I didn't update to win 11 yet because I was afraid that st like that would happen to me. last idea: right tick the exe file and try to run the game '...as an administrator' (Idk the exact command in english).

Running the 32 bit version
I also use the 32-bit version and have much less general problems since them

Reactions: yosukebellyhunter

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
...it says customer service is poor, and this and that. So, I spend DAYS AND DAYS training the staff, both individually and collectively... but on further analysis, it says customer service is still poor.
You get 3 messages for your staff:
1. Do you have the right amount of employees (..."understaffed", "...needs quite a few more employees...", "...somewhat understaffed...", ...right number of employees..., "...too many employees..." and "...more employees than customers...") -> Hire or fire employees.
2. Are your employees intelligent enough to do the work (intelligence of staff is controled)? ("...clueless idiots...", "...fairly incompetent...", "...quite decent...", "...well-oiled machine...") -> improve intelligence skills with "Train technical skills". 2 points are added to your employees intelligence, so you need to train them 25 times to improve intelligence by 50 points.
3. Do your employees have social competences (interpersonal of staff is controled)? ("...socially inept...", "...both quite poor...", "...deliver decent customer service." and "...show excellent level..." -> train interpersonal skills with "Train customer service". Each training adds 2 points to your employees interpersonal.

Edit: Be aware that the real change in values depends on the difficulty level.
...It's the same with advertising, the business is still almost entirely unknown, no matter how much I promote it.
Is this broken, or should I just spend every hour of every day for 10 years trying to improve the business?
Edit: (Tested it after changing the scene)
While analyzing your business there will the value of 'business_reputation' be controlled and "Promote locally" is the action for the improvement of your local reputation. Each promotion adds 0.5 only to your reputation so it is a very long way to become locally known.
I add a zip.file. Extract to 'vin_Base' and put that folder in your 'Modules' folder in game. Overwrite existing files. After, each local promotion will change local reputation randomly between 0.5 and 5 so you should become popular faster. I also changed the lpaction file, so your jobexperience and jobperformance will be increased a bit (that's especially because if you don't have a regulary job, both values will be reduced by time). Be aware, that after each update you must copy the folder again...

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes