droggu

Dec 14, 2017
If the MC has an ejaculation, a game fatal error occurs . This game crash is not a bug, this is a feature :p
I wish he'd hotfix this, it's impossible to play the game and impregnate someone. I don't wanna have to reinstall the game

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
If the MC has an ejaculation, a game fatal error occurs . This game crash is not a bug, this is a feature :p
I wish he'd hotfix this, it's impossible to play the game and impregnate someone. I don't wanna have to reinstall the game
The game can be buggy, but that sounds like something else is going on. What mods do you have installed?

I knocked up dozens of women yesterday, with no CTD. Is it consistent? Does it happen on a non-modded LifePlay?

jackthrowaway556

Sep 30, 2022
I use the unofficial uncensor patch:oops:
That shouldn't matter. I've done a mix of fresh install and upgrades, with and without the uncensor patch, and it's not doing that to me. I recommend a fresh install, then copy your scenes over without overwriting. Or using the in-game mod list to make sure you get everything moved over.

It's also possible you only partially upgraded, and didn't overwrite the engine and BP files?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It seems to happen in the middle of any sex scene where the MC is a bisexual female and not in any sex scenes with heterosexual MCs. Not sure with bisexual males or homosexual either.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
okay my own question,before i came mayor,i had taken a job as bartender in a pub,now everytime i go to city hall,i can do that bartender job there,is there a way,to quit that job? i went to the pub where i took the job but i can`t find any option to quit the job (btw it is nothing enoying but was wondering)

• Sad
Reactions: Kassan06969

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Since the update, I've been getting an error when in the nightclub. The game freezes for a few seconds, then tells me there was an error... but the message disappears before I can read it. Is there an error log somewhere, so I can determine what the error is?

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
I suggest try with the cloneFrom command (like this: CloneActor.cloneFrom(Player) ). But you cannot switch between characters, only can make a copy from Player (because I don't think it is working: Player.cloneFrom(CloneActor) but noone knows). When try reversing the things seems you only/maybe can use loadpresets and/or blendpresets from the clone, the earned stats and changes should remain the actual values. Also this concept still risky even if it's works...
Or maybe plan your scripts with both player and the clonedplayer and keep player invisible (hide) and act with the clone within the script...
And maybe study the tfgame (transformation game) parts of the game, how the dev implemented the transformation of the player character...
I hoped the clone would be the solution I looked for for making a backup of Player. But it seems creating a Players clone doesn't work... I tried (the indentations aren't shown here, but of course i made them):

Player.hide()
If Player.isMale()
PlayerTwin = generatePerson()
While !PlayerTwin.isMale()
EndWhile
ElseIf Player.isFemale()
While !PlayerTwin.isFemale()
EndWhile
ElseIf Player.isTrans()
While !PlayerTwin.isTrans()
EndWhile
EndIf
PlayerTwin.cloneFrom(Player)

Didn't work, while same scene only with an actor instead of Player worked fine:

Player.hide()
Actor = getSpecific(Dating)
If Actor.isMale()
EndWhile
ElseIf Actor.isFemale()
EndWhile
ElseIf Actor.isTrans()
EndWhile
EndIf
PlayerTwin.cloneFrom(Actor)
I also tried:
PlayerTwin = PlayerTwin.cloneFrom(Player) //Doesn't work. Nothing happens
PlayerTwin = generatePerson(cloneFrom(Player)) //Doesn't work. Clones the last person from my contact list but with other stats

I searched all files in Modules, but didn't find any file where 'cloneFrom(Player)' is used (only 'cloneFrom(Actor)'). So that idea seems to be a dead end :cry:

Thanks a lot again.

• Sad
Reactions: Icebird

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
okay my own question,before i came mayor,i had taken a job as bartender in a pub,now everytime i go to city hall,i can do that bartender job there,is there a way,to quit that job? i went to the pub where i took the job but i can`t find any option to quit the job (btw it is nothing enoying but was wondering)
While you are at work you should have an option 'resign'. That will let you quit your job.

Reactions: larsV

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
I was playing a game on Steam called , which is slightly similar to this game, except it's all about doing mini quests and finding objects which eventually lead to sex scenes.

I think Lifeplay is actually better than House Party. House Party has much better graphics - the women look great, and the way your dong goes from flaccid to erect is amazing. But the fucking dogshit blowjob I got for hours of toiling and digging through insanely dense tutorials was so shitty that I quit the game in disgust.

That's literally the only thing House Party has over this game - the graphics. Lifeplay, even in its incomplete, buggy state, is much better.

I think one of the things Lifeplay needs is deep storylines. I've tried making my own scenes, but I can only do basic stuff. I'm just not a technical kind of guy and I can't handle all of the jargon involved. Basically I just change the descriptive text and tweak the results (like how much something raises or lowers your partner's attraction to you).

I'd like to see people make deep storylines linked to each fetish - a poly saga, an interracial saga, and of course an intense and rewarding rap music saga.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I hoped the clone would be the solution I looked for for making a backup of Player. But it seems creating a Players clone doesn't work... I tried (the indentations aren't shown here, but of course i made them):

Player.hide()
If Player.isMale()
EndWhile
ElseIf Player.isFemale()
EndWhile
ElseIf Player.isTrans()
EndWhile
EndIf
PlayerTwin.cloneFrom(Player)

Didn't work, while same scene only with an actor instead of Player worked fine:

Player.hide()
Actor = getSpecific(Dating)
If Actor.isMale()
EndWhile
ElseIf Actor.isFemale()
EndWhile
ElseIf Actor.isTrans()
EndWhile
EndIf
PlayerTwin.cloneFrom(Actor)
I also tried:
PlayerTwin = PlayerTwin.cloneFrom(Player) //Doesn't work. Nothing happens
PlayerTwin = generatePerson(cloneFrom(Player)) //Doesn't work. Clones the last person from my contact list but with other stats

I searched all files in Modules, but didn't find any file where 'cloneFrom(Player)' is used (only 'cloneFrom(Actor)'). So that idea seems to be a dead end :cry:

Thanks a lot again.
SceneStart()
SaveOldPlayer()
Copy = getSpecific(OldPlayer)
Copy.show()
"perfect NPC-non-relative copy"
Copy.makePermanent()
exchangeContact(Copy)
SceneEnd()

droggu

Dec 14, 2017
The game can be buggy, but that sounds like something else is going on. What mods do you have installed?

I knocked up dozens of women yesterday, with no CTD. Is it consistent? Does it happen on a non-modded LifePlay?
I just did a fresh install and it still CTDs on ejaculation

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes