Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
where the mod folder please
There is no dedicated mod folder.
You can just throw any scene/mods/content into any folder in the *\LifePlay\Content\Modules folders
Or
You can my our own folder and place a "Your name"_Scenes.lpmod in side folder

MODULE_UNIQUEID: "Your name"_Scenes
MODULE_NAME: "Your name"_Scenes
MODULE_AUTHOR: "Your name"
MODULE_LINK:
MODULE_DESCRIPTION: Description
MODULE_REQUIREMENTS: vin_Base

Note: Names must match. (folder itself, the .lpmod, MODULE_UNIQUEID: , & MODULE_NAME: ___ )

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It's not worthy, i mean it's fun at the start but when the thing gets repetitive events and the game starts to bug and do things wrong, like for example your girlfriend refuses to do a naughty NTRish thing, but then after a few clicks of going to work, gym or whatever, the GF tells you that would like to go at a swinging thing, or that your neighboord has seen her doing prostitution in your house , something like that i mean is fine, just that the game makes it all less credible

what i wanna say is that the coherence is not there, there is no coherence, jsut a mess of events
And is it difficult to get to these events? Do you have to play a long time to unlock them or something? Or to get a girlfriend I don't know

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
if you know how to play is ez, cheat the stats get a gf and magic happens by itself

if you don¡t want to do that just find a women npc hot enough or create her yourself, make it your girlfriend and magic will happen again, also with revenger mod you can initiate some of those events just talking to her
How do you initiate some of those events?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
wtf really my dude, you asking me that?

you are the legendary ravenger modder and don t know?

just asking her to participate in a double date or something like that, if my memory doesn t fail me, there is that option
It is more for clarification? Or if my mod is doing something it is not supposed to be doing.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
A lotta mixed results about how up to date most of the mods are. Which mods are up to date?
Truth is all the mods work, except "Better Pregnancy". Just know that most are not up-to-date & no longer supported; And some conflict with others.

I keep mine updated, but it has been a while. Not much new with Lifeplay and I'm running out of ideas to work on.

And Raddeck's Mods are else where do to a mistake I made.

Sockenbarth

Jan 1, 2018
am Ende des Monats, also morgen.... oder welcher Monat ist gemeint?

at the end of the month, so tomorrow.... or which month is meant?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hello, do NPCs have sex on their own in the game?
Some scenes do have two npcs fucking whether they are in a relationship "with/without" you based on conditions/mods. Though you have to watch the sex to ensure virginity is lost & sometimes for a female to gets impregnated.
There are some scenes that force a Npc to get pregnant, but NPC can still be a virgin if coded poorly.
Npcs will end up in a relationship if scene triggers too.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
What the fuck AGAIN dude.... this is bs
Is that a saved character?
Because the game when making a "new NPC" will sometime likes to grab a saved character but fails to randomize them.
Game is looking at "your preferences" or if you have a saved character.

Or the game has a hic-up and makes a copy

• Sad
Reactions: BaB Feeling
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes