Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
wtf really my dude, you asking me that?

you are the legendary ravenger modder and don t know?

just asking her to participate in a double date or something like that, if my memory doesn t fail me, there is that option
It is more for clarification? Or if my mod is doing something it is not supposed to be doing.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
A lotta mixed results about how up to date most of the mods are. Which mods are up to date?
Truth is all the mods work, except "Better Pregnancy". Just know that most are not up-to-date & no longer supported; And some conflict with others.

I keep mine updated, but it has been a while. Not much new with Lifeplay and I'm running out of ideas to work on.

And Raddeck's Mods are else where do to a mistake I made.

Sockenbarth

Jan 1, 2018
am Ende des Monats, also morgen.... oder welcher Monat ist gemeint?

at the end of the month, so tomorrow.... or which month is meant?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hello, do NPCs have sex on their own in the game?
Some scenes do have two npcs fucking whether they are in a relationship "with/without" you based on conditions/mods. Though you have to watch the sex to ensure virginity is lost & sometimes for a female to gets impregnated.
There are some scenes that force a Npc to get pregnant, but NPC can still be a virgin if coded poorly.
Npcs will end up in a relationship if scene triggers too.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
What the fuck AGAIN dude.... this is bs
Is that a saved character?
Because the game when making a "new NPC" will sometime likes to grab a saved character but fails to randomize them.
Game is looking at "your preferences" or if you have a saved character.

Or the game has a hic-up and makes a copy

• Sad
Reactions: BaB Feeling

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Been a while (for this dev) since an update. Which I'm alright with, he working on a really big one instead of just mod packs?

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Hey gang.
I've been a bit absent lately, and I know some of you have sent me messages asking about the models I've been working on. Truth is, I haven't been working on much lately. I had some computer problems (still am, actually), and wasn't able to get much done, then I lost an aunt, and shortly after that my uncle went into end of life care. Not long after that my other uncle was diagnosed with leukemia, and has been quite unwell. Today his lungs stopped working, so he's back at the hospital. It might be a bit of time yet before I get to the jobs that have been requested.

Rest assured, once I get a chance to dig into it, I do still plan to finish all the requests I've committed to.

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
It seems that 50% of people after they become game developers receive some kind of curse - immediately problems begin in life either with health or something else)
You'll find that this is also true of people who don't become game developers. It's called 'life', and if someone goes through it without any problems then they have been unbelievably fortunate.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes