larsV

Jan 13, 2018
There are a few trainers out for this game. I'll download one of those and give some of the training scenarios a try. The game looks great and what I did get to do between deaths (made me feel like I was stuck in that movie "Groudhog's Day") I enjoyed except for watcing the cut scenes over and over. Might download a few weapon mods to try out. I prefer a FAL.
trainers? for this game? you don`t need a trainer for this

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
So I'm trying to have it so the player character is a cuck but all I can seem to achive is other characters trying to make me fuck their SO's and cuck them. Regardless of my submissiveness or relationships, I have only been able to find 1 or 2 scenes where the mc is watching while someone they care about is doing the nasty with someone else.

Tried the pimp my girl mod and can only seem to have the girls accept if weve no prior relationship. Is there something im missing, am i supposed to hit a certain threshold for these scenes or something? Even tried cheating all stats to max and still no luck...?

Also do the mods for NTR interact at all with the Incest mods, as ive only seen an interaction where you are offered to step up to fufil a roll the parental figure is no longer able to provide?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
It's been over a year since I last played, and it looks like not a shit was given toward developing it. Yeah, yeah, monthly patreon pandering additions of content that's just as shoddy grade as the base game. Shoddy animation, shoddy shaders, and horribly apathetic interactivity, in and out of sex scenes. This developer proves that no amount of support will actually motivate them to finish a fucking game.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2023-04-stable-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

take_family_shopping{added some dressing room shenanigans.}
take_Dating_shopping

I decided to give the medical career some love and added stuff to it.

Medic_Gynecologist{Women come in wanting sex or artificial insemination procedure}
Medic_Sperm_Bank{Men cum in, to donate}
Medic_Coma{feel up and rape a coma patient, not like they are going to wake up?}
Medic_Cant_Pay_Surgery {"As a doctor" Actor needs life saving surgery but can't pay?}
Medic_Die_Virgin {Actor dying a virgin? not on my watch! will still most likely die.}
Medic_Drug_Testing {What does this pill do? different results based on gender & age}
Medic_ask_for_promotion {Tired of being a nurse? With hire job experience you can become a doctor.}
Medic_Drunk_Drugged {patient come in either drugged or drunk. Rape?}
Medic_Plastic_Surgry {"As a doctor" you can give patients Plastic Surgery.}

patient_relief_cms {Horny patient might need more than an ice pack.}

This stuff is same as office work, just for medical now
Medic_afterwork_drinks
Medic_lunch
Medic_naked_at_work

patient_crush == crush_patient {These two are the exact same thing, so I killed patient_crush}

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
It would be very sad if this game is abandoned... I did with this game you can't do with no other on here... deleted scenes I didn't want and change the scenes to my liking for an example mom is always taking a shower and call her for the booty call... majority of the women are full figure, pregnant and all are married... "I get killed a lot" LOL I stretch the bedroom and office where when they walk around sexy as hell as they shake that sexy ass body of theirs and only wearing heels and a wedding band.... No other game on here you can do all of that... you get what the dev gives you... Reason LifePlay is second to none... Number 1. Thank you vinfamy...

Reactions: Athonis

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Well, Vinfamy finally posted an update on his Discord. He's been dealing with some unexpected real life family issues for the past month or so. He plans to have the reworked pregnancy build out by the end of the month. With the 2 updates a month release schedule returning from next month onward.

Edit: Attached pic of his Discord update.

Last edited:

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys, so no one modeled manga girls? Like Fairy Tail's girls, Naruto girl's or Dragon Ball's girls?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
If you downloaded the game from here, you don't need the stuff from lewdpatcher. Only need it if you downloaded from Patreon and then that stuff goes in "modules."

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
hey guys I disabled cuck hold but for some reason when I sleep I am seeing my girlfriends sleeping with guys?!?! is there anyway to stop this permanently ?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes