Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hi. I'm very sorry to bother you again. This time my wife (NPC, Married, Pregnant) seems dissapeared from screen. I tried to locate her using "current" from P button, background place changes to her present location. But she's wasnt there. Her name still in contact but completely invisible. I tried to delete game and rar extracting again but The problem still happening until now. And I didnt use any additional mod
I never seen such anomaly. A few question first:
- That "NPC" in your wrote is a tag?
- she is visible in editor?
- can you call her out to a date?

Also if you deleted the game maybe deleted the character file but (besides that you use an older save) the savefile remember her ID number (also this is the character's filename too) and trying to show (but its empty or nonexist).
(Consequence: never delete the '\\LifePlay\Content\Saves\' dir manually, because in the '%userprofile%\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved\' folder has a copy from that. You should manually copy from appdata folder to your gamefolder maybe resolve your problem if this happened. The content of this two directory must be the same.)

Deleting and reinstalling does not help much to this game, because the all user-related content is IN the appdata folder, nothing is changed in the base directory exept that first mentioned savefolder (where IS the files created).
My other tip is this is a clipping problem...

Reactions: eka320i

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
I never seen such anomaly. A few question first:
- That "NPC" in your wrote is a tag?
- she is visible in editor?
- can you call her out to a date?

Also if you deleted the game maybe deleted the character file but (besides that you use an older save) the savefile remember her ID number (also this is the character's filename too) and trying to show (but its empty or nonexist).
(Consequence: never delete the '\\LifePlay\Content\Saves\' dir manually, because in the '%userprofile%\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved\' folder has a copy from that. You should manually copy from appdata folder to your gamefolder maybe resolve your problem if this happened. The content of this two directory must be the same.)

Deleting and reinstalling does not help much to this game, because the all user-related content is IN the appdata folder, nothing is changed in the base directory exept that first mentioned savefolder (where IS the files created).
My other tip is this is a clipping problem...
Yes it is tag. Without npc
Tag (asian, married, pregnant)
And yes visible in editor but. I have to depends on invite out her and random scene event in case to meet her. After say goodbye, I can't find her in any location even using "current" button

She's become invisible along with pregnancy notification. The notification of pregnancy after 0.00 AM no longer appears in top left corner of screen. It makes me had to invite her (wife) then press the button below esc to type force_labor in case to wife give birth.
It is works for wife pregnancy but i'm not comfortable to do it all times when wife got pregnant

Edit : oh btw thank you for fast reply, I really appreciated it

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
... It makes me had to invite her (wife) then press the button below esc to type force_labor in case to wife give birth.
Hey! You said you don't use any mod. The 'force_labor' is not a part of the official mods (vin_Pregnancy) so I cannot tell you what that did exactly (I hasn't got that scene).

I can't find her in any location even using "current" button
Sometimes it's true for all npc. AI tries change the npcs location depending on the daytime (morning go they workplace, afternoon they go random, at night go home). If you at home and npc is assigned the same location then mostly the 'current' button isn't display the wanted npc because cannot travel you to your current location. This more common with relatives (that's one of the reason why the dev added the 'gather relatives action'). So that fast travel buttons will not load any character only change your location where it will be loaded with the room. (If a lot of npc work assigned at the same location (6+) there is a chance of that npc can't be load by technical limitation)

Reactions: eka320i

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
Hey! You said you don't use any mod. The 'force_labor' is not a part of the official mods (vin_Pregnancy) so I cannot tell you what that did exactly (I hasn't got that scene).
I mean pregnancy mod from vin (NTR, Pregnancy, Poly). Not from outdated better pregnancies or other modder. I only use mod from vin.

Btw I forgot to tell you. The precise problem came when tag "mine" achieved.

2 Other children got from player but when a baby conceived from coleague. And chose to forgive and accept as mine. The problem repeated as I stated above.

Thanks for your reply and i dont want to makes you confused any longer. I still keep playing whether i dont know what happened.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
There are a few trainers out for this game. I'll download one of those and give some of the training scenarios a try. The game looks great and what I did get to do between deaths (made me feel like I was stuck in that movie "Groudhog's Day") I enjoyed except for watcing the cut scenes over and over. Might download a few weapon mods to try out. I prefer a FAL.
trainers? for this game? you don`t need a trainer for this

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
So I'm trying to have it so the player character is a cuck but all I can seem to achive is other characters trying to make me fuck their SO's and cuck them. Regardless of my submissiveness or relationships, I have only been able to find 1 or 2 scenes where the mc is watching while someone they care about is doing the nasty with someone else.

Tried the pimp my girl mod and can only seem to have the girls accept if weve no prior relationship. Is there something im missing, am i supposed to hit a certain threshold for these scenes or something? Even tried cheating all stats to max and still no luck...?

Also do the mods for NTR interact at all with the Incest mods, as ive only seen an interaction where you are offered to step up to fufil a roll the parental figure is no longer able to provide?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
It's been over a year since I last played, and it looks like not a shit was given toward developing it. Yeah, yeah, monthly patreon pandering additions of content that's just as shoddy grade as the base game. Shoddy animation, shoddy shaders, and horribly apathetic interactivity, in and out of sex scenes. This developer proves that no amount of support will actually motivate them to finish a fucking game.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2023-04-stable-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

take_family_shopping{added some dressing room shenanigans.}
take_Dating_shopping

I decided to give the medical career some love and added stuff to it.

Medic_Gynecologist{Women come in wanting sex or artificial insemination procedure}
Medic_Sperm_Bank{Men cum in, to donate}
Medic_Coma{feel up and rape a coma patient, not like they are going to wake up?}
Medic_Cant_Pay_Surgery {"As a doctor" Actor needs life saving surgery but can't pay?}
Medic_Die_Virgin {Actor dying a virgin? not on my watch! will still most likely die.}
Medic_Drug_Testing {What does this pill do? different results based on gender & age}
Medic_ask_for_promotion {Tired of being a nurse? With hire job experience you can become a doctor.}
Medic_Drunk_Drugged {patient come in either drugged or drunk. Rape?}
Medic_Plastic_Surgry {"As a doctor" you can give patients Plastic Surgery.}

patient_relief_cms {Horny patient might need more than an ice pack.}

This stuff is same as office work, just for medical now
Medic_afterwork_drinks
Medic_lunch
Medic_naked_at_work

patient_crush == crush_patient {These two are the exact same thing, so I killed patient_crush}

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
It would be very sad if this game is abandoned... I did with this game you can't do with no other on here... deleted scenes I didn't want and change the scenes to my liking for an example mom is always taking a shower and call her for the booty call... majority of the women are full figure, pregnant and all are married... "I get killed a lot" LOL I stretch the bedroom and office where when they walk around sexy as hell as they shake that sexy ass body of theirs and only wearing heels and a wedding band.... No other game on here you can do all of that... you get what the dev gives you... Reason LifePlay is second to none... Number 1. Thank you vinfamy...

Reactions: Athonis
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes