Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
Ravenger6660
Why only males have partner ??

I exchange numbers with males and they are in relationships, but not Women , they are all single, can i make it possilbe that women also have boyfriends/husbands?

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
yes lol, its a good game but damn, the same game but prettier, or even with different way of controlling your char, like direct control of the movement etc to go to places or idk would be nice
It's schizophrenic to the point that I'd happily take a clean 2D or pixel display to the anarchic unreal hell we have now.
Of course, with the game abandoned or in suspended development, that's not going to happen either.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660
Why only males have partner ??

I exchange numbers with males and they are in relationships, but not Women , they are all single, can I make it possilbe that women also have boyfriends/husbands?
With the "meet_new_person" scene If New_Person:attractiontoplayer < -50 it creates a partner.
So if your playing a guy and have a very low chance NPCs being gay/Bi then every male you meet will have a low attractiontoplayer and thus have a partner. Non-lesbian Females will "never start with partner" until another scene gives them one.

• Wow
Reactions: Dofus 4 life

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
but they are from events that "Suddenly a Couple approached me and asking me to blablabla" right? i meant , talking to any NPC woman, not pop-up events y,know
The odds were just not in your favor.....
The only condition there is if Actor.isInterestedin(Actor2) && Actor2.isInterestedin(Actor) {AKA do they like each other's gender}

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Create NPC RelationshipAllows you to create relationships between NPCs (dating, wife, sibling, etc).Lostlegends
in community-made

mods , it works great
Alternatively: in my mod remake if you interact and chat with npcs and ask about they relationship then always have a chance to render to them a proper partner if they hasn't already. (use 'Talk about lewd things (PE)', it doesn't need to start business to work)

Reactions: knurd

Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
With the "meet_new_person" scene If New_Person:attractiontoplayer < -50 it creates a partner.
So if your playing a guy and have a very low chance NPCs being gay/Bi then every male you meet will have a low attractiontoplayer and thus have a partner. Non-lesbian Females will "never start with partner" until another scene gives them one.
so...what then? if i meet a female that is not lesbian what are the odds that she has a partner? -50 attraction to player¿? didn't understand it pretty well tbh

Ah, so you are saying that there is no chance a women straight will have a partner xD

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
so...what then? if i meet a female that is not lesbian what are the odds that she has a partner? -50 attraction to player¿? didn't understand it pretty well tbh

Ah, so you are saying that there is no chance a women straight will have a partner xD
There is still a very small chance.
Basically it give the player a chance to try for a relationship.
There are still random scenes where the girl can gets a boyfriend later.

Reactions: Dofus 4 life

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Is there a way to add character roles like girlfriend, wife, neighbor, etc? Or does that all have to be done through tags?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a way to add character roles like girlfriend, wife, neighbor, etc? Or does that all have to be done through tags?
It's a littlebit messy. Few 'role' can be changeable through the GUI under top right in the npc's panel(like dating, ex, boss, etc,). Others are not (like student, doctor, nurse, employee, etc.), only if a scene handles them (aka via commands). And the Tags are mostly marks what helping/works with different mods (officials too).

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It's a littlebit messy. Few 'role' can be changeable through the GUI under top right in the npc's panel(like dating, ex, boss, etc,). Others are not (like student, doctor, nurse, employee, etc.), only if a scene handles them (aka via commands). And the Tags are mostly marks what helping/works with different mods (officials too).
It's been a while, but can't you manually do the relationships by interacting with the characters?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes