Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Is there a way to stop women's boobs from growing? They grow with every pregnancy, and get ridiculously big.
Sorry that is my fault.
it is at the bottom of the code page player_gives_birth.lpscene or the many NPC_Birth scenes
look for:
" Player.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize, Bigger) "
OR
" Actor.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize, Bigger) "

You can delete them if you want. Or change it to ActorX.setMorphValue()

Note: avoid [tabs]
[spaces] only

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a way to reset a sex position? Or maybe say: "Move animation to this location" or something? Sometimes when an animation starts, the characters get teleported far off into the distance. I know they didn't just vanish because I can see their text boxes way far away.

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
Is there a way to reset a sex position? Or maybe say: "Move animation to this location" or something? Sometimes when an animation starts, the characters get teleported far off into the distance. I know they didn't just vanish because I can see their text boxes way far away.
CTRL + WASD and you move the characters
there are more options like height and rotation but i dont remember the combinations for them

Caco P

Dec 12, 2019
I have found that, when the "coital participants" are off screen, by using any of the "wall sex" positions most of the time the characters return to the present room and you can continue as normal.

Last edited:

Lifeplayer

Jun 21, 2022
Sorry that is my fault.
it is at the bottom of the code page player_gives_birth.lpscene or the many NPC_Birth scenes
look for:
" Player.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize, Bigger) "
OR
" Actor.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize, Bigger) "

You can delete them if you want. Or change it to ActorX.setMorphValue()

Note: avoid [tabs]
[spaces] only
I don't have any of your mods and it still happened.

Caco P

Dec 12, 2019
I have searched for answers in this forum and have been unable to find a solution to "strip_companion_pimp" being stuck in an endless loop. Of course activating "emergency" ends the loop. Has anyone been able to progress "strip_companion_pimp" to a successful scene conclusion?

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Dev went radio silent. Active on here or at least the login is but no answer or response to anything.
yeah he might have burnt out of it, and honestly for a totally free and open source product, he made lot of work, when you see the state of most adult games xd.

so wont complain if he stop there, tho i would like it if he continues xd, or if someone made a remake with better control and graphisms...

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
yeah he might have burnt out of it, and honestly for a totally free and open source product, he made lot of work, when you see the state of most adult games xd.

so wont complain if he stop there, tho i would like it if he continues xd, or if someone made a remake with better control and graphisms...
I just hope they're alive and well. Cause dying is also a possibility. Can't do shit if you're dead.

Caco P

Dec 12, 2019
this game and was wondering why the screen is all black and I cannot see my character.
Could be a variety of reasons. Your "camera" may have spawned behind a television or other piece of furniture. Scrolling up or moving the mouse forward could remedy this. I presume you are in game when this happens to you.

Reactions: finalvirtaman
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes