Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
To be abandoned, there are posts here every day, and most of the games that get abandoned die. There are hardly any posts on them that show you how good this game is.
Thing is we haven't heard word one from dev since July, even those of us who messaged, including patrons. Makes us wonder if he's OK.

Reactions: M_e_* and R0y

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
You are right. The other games make no fun or are really big mess. Could you recommend other worthwhile games from here to me, please?
Like this one? Out with this game... I'd use my modded up Sims 3 install for a life sim with these kind of options, but I did find another game today via lovers lab called Influencing (by someone called golden crow.) It's in early stages, but pretty cool so far from what i tried of it.

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
it happened because the game after 2-3years of developing it, became unstable, a fucking mess with bugs, and instead fixing them, the dev just kept creating new stuff over a base game broken, and if you add the mods, even more mess, then the dev decided to fix those mistakes he did, hahaha last message was 5 months ago, 1 out of 2, he is fixing all this shit or he just gave up xD
I done some moddng experiments with this game and I would safely say... modding Fallout 3 or Fallout NV using the creation kit was a lot less of a hassle syntax wise.

Reactions: Lifeplayer

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Patron is still open, which if he's ok and refusing to communicate is a scummy thing to do.
During my patronage and following him in here and loverslab, he never seemed like he has any bad intentions. Was a communicative good dev. My guess is something bad happened to him (death, illness, etc). If not, we can assume he joined the darkside, you never know for sure what people's real intentions are. Still I'm hoping it's just a temporary bad situation and he returns.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
During my patronage and following him in here and loverslab, he never seemed like he has any bad intentions. Was a communicative good dev. My guess is something bad happened to him (death, illness, etc). If not, we can assume he joined the darkside, you never know for sure what people's real intentions are. Still I'm hoping it's just a temporary bad situation and he returns.
if you able to find out i hope it is a best in he will be back

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I rewrote a bunch of the scenes to based on my sequences. This is one of them scenes: See my sequence it's based on: . What you do is you call mom at 2 in the morning when dad's asleep? She comes to your room, dances topless, then gives you a blowjob.

Reactions: FranticSantiago
Dec 21, 2021
Omg i hope he didn't suddenly die and no one near him knew about this game.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes