Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
If he is dead then who the hell is keeping logging into his account every week? Can the ghost be that horny even after departure? So many thoughts, so little answer.
Possibly the account thing is buggy? If he was really on you'd think he'd respond in some way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dingickso

lewdyboodysoul

Feb 19, 2020
During my patronage and following him in here and loverslab, he never seemed like he has any bad intentions. Was a communicative good dev. My guess is something bad happened to him (death, illness, etc). If not, we can assume he joined the darkside, you never know for sure what people's real intentions are. Still I'm hoping it's just a temporary bad situation and he returns.
Last thing he said in the discord was that he was having family issues. Prolly something to do with that.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
vinfamy is alive just posted an update on discord server

"Everyone Been dealing with some family issues, which came at the worst time possible because recoding the pregnancy system from sratch requires a lot of time and testing. Hoping to release the pregnancy recode update by the end of the month. Sorry for this big delay and thank you for your patience and support. Hopefully, we'll be back to the promised two-updates-a-month schedule from next month."

That was from July 12.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It would be a lot better if he was still around to fix the bugs, etc. Only Sims I play is 2 - they don't look better in later ones and 4 requires EA's spyware/malware/trojan known as Origin - not subjecting my computer to that. Besides, look how buggy EA non-sports games are and the bugs are only ever really fixed by mods - when EA fixes something, they break other things and usually leave a lot unfixed. This game is still good, but definitely unfinished. It would be great if just the bugs were fixed and nothing else.
Not a good sign though - it was always updated at least 1-2 times a month, and now no updates since early May and no word since July. Hasn't paused payments. Come January if no new word I'm ending my long time $10/month support. Probably save $5/month and find another one if nothing soon after that.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I didn't really bother to test it, but I hope someone here has. Does the submissive/dominant slider do anything to the player's character or is it just for show? From my time playing this game, I haven't noticed anything of sort.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I didn't really bother to test it, but I hope someone here has. Does the submissive/dominant slider do anything to the player's character or is it just for show? From my time playing this game, I haven't noticed anything of sort.
If I recall it effects how much they enjoy certain sex positions, sex speed, and whether or not they react positively to certain events.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Ah, I looked at the profile, and didn't see that there. Good to know something disastrous hasn't happened. We lost Pusooy to cancer, it would be sad to lose someone else to something tragic.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes