majestax

Jan 8, 2019
This request has been made before but asking again if there anyone that could fix the family tree which has no niece/nephew options. There are many dialogues that still don't recognize the "set npc relationship" or the npc manager. I tried looking at the files to modify them myself and failed miserably. Much needed for some and thanks in advanced for any help. :cry:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I agree but on older models yu can clearly identify which characters are young and which are older NPC's.
Can yu differentiate betweed young and older npc's in new models?
Yes, when you see the face. You certainly couldn't before 2.0

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
is anyone working on an overhaul of this? back when i was on the discord it seemed like people were taking a crack at updating it and fixing it themselves

Reactions: M_e_*

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Not the model,I need version 1.92 download file
If you concern about age related appearance you can always configure it by yourself. The npc generator uses default templates like the the default age groups (\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\age_groups\) where you can fine tune the morphs applied on a new characters depending on they age. There's also an ingame settings called NPC Distribution and beauty standards which affects this aspects too (how many and how looking npc will be appear). So it isn't impossible to reach your goals with this version of characters. The older version what you seek works with same way but different default settings, that's the difference.
(P.S. Some scene (official or not) forget reapply the randomizeFace() and randomizeHairs() command to the newly generated characters to look like appropiately to they age. In this case a new 80 year old char may looks like a teenager. This is mostly an editorial error.)

Last edited:

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
This request has been made before but asking again if there anyone that could fix the family tree which has no niece/nephew options. There are many dialogues that still don't recognize the "set npc relationship" or the npc manager. I tried looking at the files to modify them myself and failed miserably. Much needed for some and thanks in advanced for any help. :cry:
It is hardcoded in unreal engine settings somewhere (recognising and displaying the relationship type) so atm only the dev would be able to change/extend this. Sry for the bad news.

Reactions: majestax

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
is anyone working on an overhaul of this? back when i was on the discord it seemed like people were taking a crack at updating it and fixing it themselves
If it's helps I attached my copy of last official modules what is contain the most fixes what made by others and myself.
Make sure you backup your originals before apply, the files should extract and overwrite at this location: \LifePlay\Content\Modules\
This isn't overhaul, doesn't contain anything extra only fixed files what I found buggy and fixed/corrected.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Someone was working on it, but they got trolled hard and a moderator there banned them.
Raddeck quit this forum all on his own. Tbf he was getting trolled for trying to monetize his mod for a free game, was planning on only releasing it on a paid Patreon. Got mad when people trolled him about it and pretty sure he closed his F95 account after.
He's a moderator on the Lifeplay discord and I'm pretty sure his mod is available for free there.

Reactions: M_e_*

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Raddeck quit this forum all on his own. Tbf he was getting trolled for trying to monetize his mod for a free game, was planning on only releasing it on a paid Patreon. Got mad when people trolled him about it and pretty sure he closed his F95 account after.
He's a moderator on the Lifeplay discord and I'm pretty sure his mod is available for free there.
Not Raddeck. He quit as moderator as a reaction not liking the person being trolled on Discord.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not Raddeck. He quit as moderator as a reaction not liking the person being trolled on Discord.
Holy shit what a mess. I don't check that discord often, I'm glad you said that. Need popcorn for this. Dude said he wants to put the game that he's basically stealing the development of onto Steam :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Man Raddeck is either a much bigger or much smaller man than me, not sure which. I'd have just banned the parasite and kept doing what I was doing.... Which Bravo did anyway

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
his mods are also free on github.but on paid patron and buy me coffe you get some extra wich you don`t get on the free pages

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Raddeck's beef was silly. If I recall, he wasn't happy that some added on to his mod without permission.
his mods are also free on github.but on paid patron and buy me coffe you get some extra wich you don`t get on the free pages
Makes me wonder why one hasn't reported it if they really were trying to troll him.

• Haha
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Yup, he tried to ban Ravenger from contributing to his github over it :ROFLMAO:
I actual don't used the github, because I updated my mod too much {at the time} and it was easier to manage here.

As to the issue, I took some of his work with out asking, not for any personal gain really, just to try and fix his stuff.
Raddeck felt protective of his work.
I removed most if not all of his stuff and apologized.
I keep to myself and let Raddeck keep to himself.

Sadly other users bullied Raddeck out.

Last edited:

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I actual don't used the github, because I updated my mod too much {at the time} and it was easier to manage here.

As to the issue, I took some of his work with out asking, not for any personal gain really, just to try and fix his stuff.
Raddeck felt protective of his work.
I removed most if not all of his stuff and apologized.
I keep to myself and let Raddeck keep to himself.

Sadly other users bullied Raddeck out.
sorry ravenger but he got bullied not for that but the fact he asked money for his mods,yes he made them but the game is free and the copyrights still lay with vivany so he should have asked him first if he could have do so,and that never happend

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes