Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, I have an issue where NPCs will randomly lose their pregnancy, possibly because an excessive number of NPCs are pregnant, but either way it's preventing the preggo-bellies from returning to normal size whenever it happens. Is there any mod or script that might fix this or is it just fawked? Only mod I currently have is Ravenger's but I feel like this issue happened before I installed it.
In my work (link below in sig) is optional to maintain pregnancy and preg visuals too but limited only to your business related npcs. With other words not work on any npc (by design, and with many reason).

Also is there any way to let a "trans" character act as a "male" for any sex scenes that include males as well? Even if the animation doesn't quite work, it's annoying how many scenes are locked off for trans that they could easily fit in.
Only within sex scene with swap positions. To better understand here this part from one of command's description:
"The rule is male is dominant to female, female with penis dominant to female with vagina. When it's male-male or female-female, it compares the masochist / submissive stat, the actor with lower masochist is dominant."
"The order in which roles are given to actors for the sex scene depends largely on gender and domincance. Males are given roles before transsexuals, then women. Between people of the same gender, the most dominant one (lowest submission stat) is given a role first."
In this "who fucks who" parts has the fact is the trans characters never be in a higher role than males.

Last edited:

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
In my work (link below in sig) is optional to maintain pregnancy and preg visuals too but limited only to your business related npcs. With other words not work on any npc (by design, and with many reason).
Not sure I understand, it's possible to prevent the pregnancy from disappearing but only for business NPCs? Why not other NPCs?

Only within sex scene with swap positions. To better understand here this part from one of command's description:
"The rule is male is dominant to female, female with penis dominant to female with vagina. When it's male-male or female-female, it compares the masochist / submissive stat, the actor with lower masochist is dominant."
"The order in which roles are given to actors for the sex scene depends largely on gender and domincance. Males are given roles before transsexuals, then women. Between people of the same gender, the most dominant one (lowest submission stat) is given a role first."
In this "who fucks who" parts has the fact is the trans characters never be in a higher role than males.
No no, I'm not talking about dominant or submissive roles. I mean when you do M-F scenes, there's a tonne of different animations than T-F, even though a T char would probably work in the male's position. Another example, a M-F-F-F-F would have a penetrative animation, but T-F-F-F-F has no penetrative animations, acts only as if it's F-F-F-F-F. I.e. is there a way to define you character as "male" for scenes while still having the body and characteristics of a T?

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
Not sure I understand, it's possible to prevent the pregnancy from disappearing but only for business NPCs? Why not other NPCs?

No no, I'm not talking about dominant or submissive roles. I mean when you do M-F scenes, there's a tonne of different animations than T-F, even though a T char would probably work in the male's position. Another example, a M-F-F-F-F would have a penetrative animation, but T-F-F-F-F has no penetrative animations, acts only as if it's F-F-F-F-F. I.e. is there a way to define you character as "male" for scenes while still having the body and characteristics of a T?
you can use the better pregnancy 1.6 option to remove the belly when you take them out as your companion. I was having this issue but one of the npc's left me and the problem went away. Not exactly sure how the issue got resolved with my save like that.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
1. There is other pregnancy related mods. I did not want collide my mod with some other what I don't know neither the official ones.
2. Handling pregnancy isn't the dedicated funtion of my mod and within it also just an optional addon.
3. Technically I do a lot of query every 'involved' pregnant person and adjusting they parameters including they visual appearance too. In my latest save there are more than 500 npc exist. If I should parse through all of them periodically makes a lot of lag (and cpu burning) in the gameplay. But the AI does this now too at 0:00 daily (just in a simpler way). Also can't ignore the AI, and can't change the AI and how it works unless modifying official files. So (and 4.) in design I have to adapt the limitations what the dev gave/leave us, and tried to maintain compatibility with everything but at least with official mods. (5. I did not wanted to rewrite my mod (again and again) on every official update and also when the last one released the dev mentioned the possible rewriting of the whole pregnancy part (6. then why?).)

No no, I'm not talking about dominant or submissive roles. I mean when you do M-F scenes, there's a tonne of different animations than T-F, even though a T char would probably work in the male's position. Another example, a M-F-F-F-F would have a penetrative animation, but T-F-F-F-F has no penetrative animations, acts only as if it's F-F-F-F-F.
In short: the hardcoded rules control and limit the scenes not the animations. The sexscenes is somekind of minigames like the sneaking game, just better. Within this you can select pre-made animations to that module to show. But rules did not evolve together the animations. So because of this can't command a script in a scene to a trans npc fuck a male npc at the next sexscene. That's why no scenes it this theme, neither dedicated official or other trans related mod. The comand set and the modding docs is at least five years old. So we cook from what we have.

Is there a way to define you character as "male" for scenes while still having the body and characteristics of a T?
The answer is no (AIK), within the game. Two basic bodytype impemented in the early game, a male and a female. Later the female got new bodyparts and logical definition (trans) but didn't got inependence from the female being. That's the problem, and the modding would be easier too in some aspect.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
you can use the better pregnancy 1.6 option to remove the belly when you take them out as your companion. I was having this issue but one of the npc's left me and the problem went away. Not exactly sure how the issue got resolved with my save like that.
The official vin_pregnancy mod have 2 manual scene what could be help in this cases:
'force_birth'
This one start the labor and end the pregnancy.
'end_pregnancy'
This one simply end the pregnancy.
(Usage: press 'Ins' button and copy&paste the scene name without extension like above)

Of course neither scene has the 'magic' code ('Actor.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMPregnant, 0)') for the belly removal, but in some cases could help if succesfully pass through the AI at midnight.
Otherwise if you're a hard nugget and able to find your character under 'saves' dir (save the game, textsearch on the saves dir with the desired character firstname and selecting the latest modified file), you can look for the "PBMPregnant" string in the characters file and edit the num value to zero as above.
Much easier way is to generate a new body (only) in the 'Edit appearance' character editor (set actual age, and beauty on the small panel before you give it a go).

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Note the "better pregnancy" mod is long past being compatible with the current version of the game. Most of what it offered is in the regular pregnancy module.

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
abandoned? if the Dev said Before updates were halted already and then he said he'd be back, just dealing with family issues. should that meam on hold hope its not really abandoned

ayylmao1313

Dec 1, 2022
how to make the game less...boring? the dialogues between MC and NPCs are non-existent, NPCs also didnt really trying to have conversation with MC, "what to you think about international relationship between..." oh come on

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
abandoned? if the Dev said Before updates were halted already and then he said he'd be back, just dealing with family issues. should that meam on hold hope its not really abandoned
He missed his self set deadline for communication by over half a year. No updates for more than 9 months. I really hope he is ok and will come back, but so far it's dead silence and no one has a clue what is going on. So Abandoned is more likely than On Hold. That would have been fine up until a bit after the self set deadline for more updates.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
He missed his self set deadline for communication by over half a year. No updates for more than 9 months. I really hope he is ok and will come back, but so far it's dead silence and no one has a clue what is going on. So Abandoned is more likely than On Hold. That would have been fine up until a bit after the self set deadline for more updates.
It was so close, it wouldn't have even gotten on hold back at the time.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
how to make the game less...boring? the dialogues between MC and NPCs are non-existent, NPCs also didnt really trying to have conversation with MC, "what to you think about international relationship between..." oh come on
With a lot of work of course. The base game has approx thousand scenes. Who wanna be rewrite all dialogues within? If you bored by the standard gameplay try out mods, maybe you find some fun with them.

Grandmeme

Dec 26, 2018
Crawling out of the woodwork to make my first post on this site ever. I have tried to search this forum AND the itch page, to no avail. My guy can fuck men to his heart's content, but the MINUTE one of them becomes his boyfriend and they go to fuck, I get a 'fatal error' crash. Every time, without fail. I have gone as far as to delete my app data folder, and EVEN a clean download and install of the game. "Stable" my ass, anyone have any insight?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Crawling out of the woodwork to make my first post on this site ever. I have tried to search this forum AND the itch page, to no avail. My guy can fuck men to his heart's content, but the MINUTE one of them becomes his boyfriend and they go to fuck, I get a 'fatal error' crash. Every time, without fail. I have gone as far as to delete my app data folder, and EVEN a clean download and install of the game. "Stable" my ass, anyone have any insight?
Maybe you're running into a faulty scene. I posted an optional solution against bugs, but isn't contain all fixes, just what others and I found. Try that, maybe solve your problem.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2023-04-stable-vinfamy.11321/post-12650789
Also fatal error frequently appear when the graphic engine can't display something (missing files, body params out of limits, problem with clotches, etc.). But if it's caused only one specific event you can identify that if you hover over the emergency button what display of the name and path of that scene, and post it here to get more help from the remained community.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Whenever I start a quest or an action it is paused because of some event, and I can't unpause it. Having to restart quests and events ... there must be something I'm not doing here.

I didn't notice an answer on this thread.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Whenever I start a quest or an action it is paused because of some event, and I can't unpause it. Having to restart quests and events ... there must be something I'm not doing here.

I didn't notice an answer on this thread.
Maybe noone is heard about it. If you run an action and a random scene try to break/interrupt it you have an option to abort it with the 'Emergency!' button. I can't figure out more from your description, sry.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Maybe noone is heard about it. If you run an action and a random scene try to break/interrupt it you have an option to abort it with the 'Emergency!' button. I can't figure out more from your description, sry.
Using examples:

MC is having a meal. sister calls, and you choose one of the choices, and that scene completes and you're back eating food, however the slide(bottom right) showing completion never moves again. I restart the same activity. Eating food. A random stranger comes up and wants to rub your belly. Make choice. Now NC is back at restaurant with a frozen status slider; until it completes the action, no karma/energy boost can be received. Never can sleep uninterrupted .. MC has a pervy dream. You make a choice to let the dream play out or resist the urge. Now, still in bed, eyes open, no further progress on rest. But my worst is doing the only quest I've started, Finding William. Go to location, status slider shows Finding William and it is moving left to right.Insert random event here. Progress stopped and need to start it all over. However event keeps getting interrupted. Need to restart.

I think emergency only would accomplish the same thing as restarting the quest or action ... all progress is lost.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes