MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Huh, abandoned?
was thinkin of this game and came back to see it now abandoned?? didnt his sayin his got family issue to deal with for time being?

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
sorry ravenger but he got bullied not for that but the fact he asked money for his mods,yes he made them but the game is free and the copyrights still lay with vivany so he should have asked him first if he could have do so,and that never happend
This, and he was being far too controlling with it. Like Disney and their draconian protection of their stuff. A mod of someone else's game shouldn't be treated as if it was the game itself. He whined to the point that there is a file in the game folder that tells you to contact the creator of a mod if you plan on making any changes to it.
any hope for resurecrion ?
Probably not. The public source code is old if I recall.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Stealing someones work and claiming it as his own makes him a very very very small man with a microscopic penis that even an amoeba would laugh at.
For sure but he wasn't the one doing that, at least in that instance. There was some dude in the LP discord who was planning on continuing development of the game, cutting out the beastiality content while kink shaming anyone who liked it, and then putting it on Steam. I was commenting on how Raddeck resigned as a discord mod instead of just banning the whiny leach.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
For sure but he wasn't the one doing that, at least in that instance.
That we know of anyway I wouldn't put it past him to be in league with the other leach, albeit behind the scenes. He already has a history of being an opportunist slime ball. It would also explain why he didn't outright ban the dude when he should have.

Last edited:

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Meanwhile I find an anomaly around sexwork section and I made a patch for it.
My curiousity started when I tried to find out why some scenes never been triggered.
First problem is they had no time to trigger, second is nothing calls them.
So I revised the 'whore_out...' like actions and find they are trigger only one script individually.
After that I modified the SCENE ALWAYS values in the action files and added a related scenes to them. ('Related' is where the header's WHAT line contains these 'whore_out' links.)
Finally I made a patch for the second problem and attached it here.
Now it's possible to 'flirt' with RiHanna (dev added charset) or other builtin celeb if you has luck.
(BTW most of the orig scenes has a bug and isn't worked for me so I fixed them too. Included)

Using the patch require overwrite/replace existing files (make backup if u care). Extract to \LifePlay\Content\Modules\

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The current public source code is 5.9 which is what the games script code is still currently based on.
I wondered if that had been dumped. I recall him mentioning that it had been too long since the last source code was released.
Stealing someones work and claiming it as his own makes him a very very very small man with a microscopic penis that even an amoeba would laugh at.
Well, as long as the people on the discord keep jerking him for his mod, the penis will remain.
That we know of anyway I wouldn't put it past him to be in league with the other leach, albeit behind the scenes. He already has a history of being an opportunist slime ball. It would also explain why he didn't outright ban the dude when he should have.
Yes, trying to monetize a mod is pretty pathetic. Such a thing should have been aa offence worthy of a ban, especially for a free game.
Hello, how can I be with couples? (ntr someone)
Depends what you mean by that. Just bang someone in a relationship, or be the bull?

Reactions: William macbeth

William macbeth

Apr 28, 2018
I wondered if that had been dumped. I recall him mentioning that it had been too long since the last source code was released.

Well, as long as the people on the discord keep jerking him for his mod, the penis will remain.

Yes, trying to monetize a mod is pretty pathetic. Such a thing should have been aa offence worthy of a ban, especially for a free game.

Depends what you mean by that. Just bang someone in a relationship, or be the bull?
The bull, i tried to do the "swing partner" to see the relationships, but i get killed like 6 times, does this just work with married ones?

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The bull, i tried to do the "swing partner" to see the relationships, but i get killed like 6 times, does this just work when married ones?
Get sneaky bull perk so you don't get caught, or give the cuck high masochism so they like getting cucked. I believe low intelligence for the cuck and high sneak or you might help too.

Aug 8, 2017
The bull, i tried to do the "swing partner" to see the relationships, but i get killed like 6 times, does this just work when married ones?
Make sure that the module vin_Netori is enabled. In addition to the scenes contained in the mod, it is also used by a bunch of scenes in vin_Base, vin_Incest, vin_Interracial, and vin_Pregnancy. Additionally, adjusting NPCs to have a higher 'masochist' stat should help things go your way more often.

William macbeth

Apr 28, 2018
Hello again, I have a question, does anyone know how I can "find" an npc? I select Contact and then "Current" but it doesn't tp me to where the npc is, only at home and career

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hello again, I have a question, does anyone know how I can "find" an npc? I select Contact and then "Current" but it doesn't tp me to where the npc is, only at home and career
Try at different times. Sometimes the AI not assign the npc anywhere so the 'Current' will not work. Also it happens if you are at same location (especially with family members and others whos living with you). Best possible success is if you try find the npc at workhours and afterwork(afternoon/evening) hours.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Hey, I have an issue where NPCs will randomly lose their pregnancy, possibly because an excessive number of NPCs are pregnant, but either way it's preventing the preggo-bellies from returning to normal size whenever it happens. Is there any mod or script that might fix this or is it just fawked? Only mod I currently have is Ravenger's but I feel like this issue happened before I installed it.

Also is there any way to let a "trans" character act as a "male" for any sex scenes that include males as well? Even if the animation doesn't quite work, it's annoying how many scenes are locked off for trans that they could easily fit in.

• Hey there
Reactions: Icebird
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes