Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
It's not a theory that I think is worth excessive speculation on, but it's possible that whoever is logged in and using the account isn't even Vinfamy.

Reactions: M_e_*

qwertytwtwtw3

Mar 11, 2023
Are there any clothing mods for this game? I was going to try make clothing or something but the LifePlay.uproject wouldnt open on Unreal Engine 4.20.3. does anyone know why?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
You didn't look very hard
Vinfamy
Game Developer
creating moddable 3D life simulator · 29 · From London, United Kingdom
Joined Jul 5, 2017
Last seen Friday at 10:23 PM
Not to be THAT guy again, but you do realize that being 'online' doesn't actually mean he is back. If he has no activity besides being online that could just be a bot, or his cookie getting renewed either by an automatic browser script, or him having this main website tabbed open somewhere in the PC and the PC itself just refreshed after a hibernate. Heck it may not even be him but someone in his family.

Hurling stones before you understand the reasons, is not fair.

MightyMic

Aug 11, 2021
I´m looking for a beastiality and rape mod, please.
I don´t want to browse over 700 pages ;)
also there was a mod for more realistic looking people...
where there changes to beast, cause in former version a male could have a threesome with two animals, now the MC stands in a T
REALLY like the game.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I´m looking for a beastiality and rape mod, please.
I don´t want to browse over 700 pages ;)
also there was a mod for more realistic looking people...
where there changes to beast, cause in former version a male could have a threesome with two animals, now the MC stands in a T
REALLY like the game.
First 2 mods exist. No mod for more realistic looking characters.

Iamzepanda

Oct 8, 2022
Not to be THAT guy again, but you do realize that being 'online' doesn't actually mean he is back. If he has no activity besides being online that could just be a bot, or his cookie getting renewed either by an automatic browser script, or him having this main website tabbed open somewhere in the PC and the PC itself just refreshed after a hibernate. Heck it may not even be him but someone in his family.

I got a giggle out of the fact that you being "THAT guy" means responing in a calm logical manner, without escalating the situation. Props yo!

Reactions: anonymguy124

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022

...and I am the guy who verbalizes that: Please keep in mind that pellucidity and conciseness are paramount for efficacious communication. Thank you for expounding the technological aspects in a way that is understandable to those who may not have the same level of expertise as yourself in this field.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
SHES GOT TINY LITTLE HAIR
*from a Smosh bit that autoplays when I see her name lmao
Ya, the hair in the game is... problematic. I thought that was kind of the closest thing to what she wore at the age I made her. Feel free to choose a different style, of course.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lifeplayer

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Ya, the hair in the game is... problematic. I thought that was kind of the closest thing to what she wore at the age I made her. Feel free to choose a different style, of course.
Yeah, could use better options for things like hair. The issue with the auto generation is it tends to give them thin hair.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hello gyz,does anyone have the previous model version file of the game like version 1.19?The new models don't look that good.
All the links in the game seems to be not working. Vinfamy.

:(
images.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: majestax
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes