Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
How to hire Family members as Employee? Husband/Wife don't have any problem but when comes to the others it always say "Bad Idea".. funny when already choose the one the character married at first.. why not the others?

Any idea how to bypass that one?
You can't because a stupid technical limitation (family members using different character id format what isn't work with most query based command well). So it's a 'by design' thing.

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
I made a female character, gave her a dick, and now people are calling them "a hot guy" and "he".

Is this intentional, or a bug?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I made a female character, gave her a dick, and now people are calling them "a hot guy" and "he".

Is this intentional, or a bug?
This is intentional. There is only 2 real gender type in the game (male or female). Females are thos not have penis, males and trans thos has, so they count as males in some cases. At least the game handles strictly in this way because the animation types where trans are substitutes the males.

Last edited:

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
This is intentional. There is only 2 real gender type in the game (male or female). Females are thos not have penis, males and trans thos has, so they count as males. At least the game handles strictly in this way because the animation types where trans are substitutes the males.
Well, in the time it took you to reply, my character was also called "girl" and other feminine stuff, so I still have my doubts...

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Well, in the time it took you to reply, my character was also called "girl" and other feminine stuff, so I still have my doubts...
Technically it depends a command what display what you read. This has a syntax form 'actor.he_or_she' what is variable like 'actor.hotguy_or_hotgirl'. This cmd can identify the characters as male or female. If the owner of the script isn't use this command (or other technique) and only wrote to be a fixed dialogue/response, then cause confusion what you expected. But it's happen sometimes (it's happened with me too). Cannot prepare a complex mod to all circumstances and need a lot of work and thinkthoughs where it can happen sometimes. I think it's not a bug just an aesthetic fault. And it's challenging handling trans characters, there are some contradiction with them like in the settings about pregnancy. (There is a setting what let pregnacy to trans but a part of the game handles them as male (mostly at anims) another as female (in commands). That's why no real futa scenes in the game and -as I know- nobody wrotes scenes to add)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigCut

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, meanwhile I did a textsearch on the "hot guy" on my latest game set, I found 4 scenes contains this phrase (all Vinfamy's and half of them related with tf game) but neither seems to cause this event. So it remains a mysery.

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
Yeah, meanwhile I did a textsearch on the "hot guy" on my latest game set, I found 4 scenes contains this phrase (all Vinfamy's and half of them related with tf game) but neither seems to cause this event. So it remains a mysery.
It was when a person walks up to you and starts hitting on you (I think it's the babytrap one..?) in public.

Might not be exactly that phrase word-for-word, my short-term memory is absolutely ruined, and only seems to work when it feels like it.

For the record I'm also using the "unofficial" modules that were removed at some point during development

Because I'm an absolute, unapologetic degenerate.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
View attachment 2013774

Overview:
LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 186+ real world cities. The game has extensive character customization and includes 632+ scenes, depicting life situations where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes have 250+ animations, accompanied by well-written erotica.
With a new update every 2 or 3 weeks since its first release in April 2018, the game already has a lot of playable content you can enjoy for tens of hours. It's also very moddable - click on "Third Party Mods" from the main menu to check out what modders have made, or check the Docs folder to start modding yourself.
The game covers many different fetishes, but all of them are optional and can be disabled / enabled depending on your taste.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-04
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: Vinfamy - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023.04 Stable
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (64-bit): - MEGA - -
Win (32-bit): - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Win (64-bit): - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Win (32-bit): - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - -
WORKUPLOAD

Uncensor Patch: -

Extras: Optional Maps - LifePlay's Guide by Apo_Icarus - Fan Sign - Community-Made Mods (Optional)

*This unofficial patch is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk

Requirements/Trailer:

View attachment 898025 View attachment 898026 View attachment 898027 View attachment 898028 View attachment 898029 View attachment 898030 View attachment 898031 View attachment 898032 View attachment 898033 View attachment 898034 View attachment 898035 View attachment 898036 View attachment 898037 View attachment 898038 View attachment 898039
i saw we can miniaturize at the hospital some characters , have it some shrink scene in other place / scene in game ? i love size difference content :)

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Dev states this game is "open source." Did they ever release the Unreal Engine source, so game can be re-compiled?

All I'm seeing in the git is a lot of information on how to add mods. Doesn't appear to be the actual game code.

Reactions: M_e_*

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
Dev states this game is "open source." Did they ever release the Unreal Engine source, so game can be re-compiled?

All I'm seeing in the git is a lot of information on how to add mods. Doesn't appear to be the actual game code.
There's a Mega link floating around with the source code, but it's for an out of date version. That's kinda it.
Before you ask, I don't have the link and I forgot when I saw it.

Reactions: NG1906 and M_e_*

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
sasha2 Thanks, that confirmed for me dev released LifePlay for public use and development, not just mods.

I checked the LifePlay discord: one of the announcement pages has a mega with the source posted there. Appears to be v5.9, written for UE4, and is 5G zipped, 16G uncompiled.

Reactions: M_e_* and sasha2

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Can I create a mother and a young son for known purposes? I think typically about shota

Or better, the whole city of mother and sons
It can be done, just need to know how. Problem is, some of the poses don't line up, and some do.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
and place folder in *\LifePlay\Content\Modules. [Note: New versions/updates to LifePlay will erase changes made.]
hey just wanted to let you know when i copied over the files some of the replaced files (original) are newer (file date) than some files in your mod pack

i separated them out. for now im just using yours because the file sizes are dif so i dont know what you modified

but if you want to check out / cross check the newer ones against yours here are the those specific files (attached)

Reactions: R0y
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes