Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
hey just wanted to let you know when i copied over the files some of the replaced files (original) are newer (file date) than some files in your mod pack

i separated them out. for now im just using yours because the file sizes are dif so i dont know what you modified

but if you want to check out / cross check the newer ones against yours here are the those specific files (attached)
I did a double check. My scenes are more "up-to-date" than the newer files.
Vinfamy had a habit of "updating broken files" that I already fixed earlier but are still broken.

Reactions: BudgetPro and R0y

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Ravenger6660, may i ask if you can make a second version of your strip poker game scene where you can instead invite the 5 other players? I tried to do it myself, but this edit is too complicated for me, i can only make small ones adjusting a few values or 1-2 lines.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
that I already fixed earlier but are still broken.

yeah i had a look and didnt see anything worth removing your versions for, im 100% Ravenger_ScenesMaxxing now.

ive gone overboard and started making another mod layer on top of all these mods now too

just got tired of the heavily cluttered menu command lists, so im reworking them a bit (delisting the .lpactions and instead putting them in quick access scenes menus)
and started writing some new scenes to learn the code flow (heavily modified the cam scene, added actual random bedrooms to home invade, some other random QoL/Immersion stuff

I also wrote a couple quick tools, one that lets you quickly add a sister/cousin/mom(plus bonus random aunts) to a contact to flesh out some RP when you want to lol.

another that lets you travel to view the various world files (mostly the bedrooms for now since i had a million from all these mods and wanted to get a look at them to figure out which ones work well with the sleep animation for example)
and since i was there i started making them into a more immersive mod (use false identity to "inspect" buildings as a realestate agent for example. online stalking contacts to "find" their family members. figure i can work in some fun stuff even though the main purpose is just a mod tool for me lol)

Anyway,
Ill post my mod once i can package it up and clean it up a bit if anyone is interested

strip poker game scene where you can instead invite the 5 other players
do you mean to make it a command in the menu you can start and invite 5 contacts ? there appears to be two different poker scenes, which file were you editing?

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
yeah i had a look and didnt see anything worth removing your versions for, im 100% Ravenger_ScenesMaxxing now.

ive gone overboard and started making another mod layer on top of all these mods now too

just got tired of the heavily cluttered menu command lists, so im reworking them a bit (delisting the .lpactions and instead putting them in quick access scenes menus)
and started writing some new scenes to learn the code flow (heavily modified the cam scene, added actual random bedrooms to home invade, some other random QoL/Immersion stuff

I also wrote a couple quick tools, one that lets you quickly add a sister/cousin/mom(plus bonus random aunts) to a contact to flesh out some RP when you want to lol.

another that lets you travel to view the various world files (mostly the bedrooms for now since i had a million from all these mods and wanted to get a look at them to figure out which ones work well with the sleep animation for example)
and since i was there i started making them into a more immersive mod (use false identity to "inspect" buildings as a realestate agent for example. online stalking contacts to "find" their family members. figure i can work in some fun stuff even though the main purpose is just a mod tool for me lol)

Anyway,
Ill post my mod once i can package it up and clean it up a bit if anyone is interested
I'll be interested on what you do.

Hopefully you don't remove too many .lpactions as some actions are the only way to trigger a number of scene and some .lpactions can create player "buffs" that can't be reproduced in scene.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Hopefully you don't remove too many .lpactions as some actions are the only way to trigger a number of scene and some .lpactions can create player "buffs" that can't be reproduced in scene.
Im just moving a few of the categorized stuff into a dedicated menu, so far none of the actions have content directly in the action. they are just listed on a menu tab. and all im doing is making a modified version of the action file that doesnt include that listing, so the lpaction is still in the game, you just reach it through a slightly more organized menu

makes it so i dont have to directly modify a lot of scenes as well, i can just make forks of them basically (though right now im just brutalizing some scenes directly because im experimenting a lot lol)

mostly ive got 3 groupings. i have one list where ive put all the "cheaty" mods (directly editing stats, someones god mode commands, stuff like that, which is fully non-immersive, tucked away quietly into a scene menu so you dont have to look at them :)
Similarly i moved all the "go to room" and house management stuff from NN into a dedicated menu
and im also going to put all the random home menu food micro tasks into their own menu. this way it just kind of shortens the list and declutters it without having to change any actual function of the mods :D

i dunno ho witll turn out tho, ive hit snags already like i cant find the action for either "Edit Building" or "Edit Bedroom" on the main menu. i think they might be in pure UE files :/

actually now that i look at it, none of the stuff im editing is from your pack. im basically sewing everything else Around your pack. and actually the only things ive found are really seemingly conflicting are some rcbs mods. in those cases your scene pack is loading last in the load order so your files are overwriting some of the rcbs ones. but i prefer your cohesion so im more likely to just cannibalize the rcbs pack to make it snugly interlock with your natural figure ;P

Last edited:

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
do you mean to make it a command in the menu you can start and invite 5 contacts ? there appears to be two different poker scenes, which file were you editing?
As far as i understand it it doesn't matter since in both scenes, poker_party and gamble_strip_poker the participants are randomized. You can only bring your companion with you in gamble_strip_poker and in poker_party the host is one of your contacts, like with other party invites.

My idea was to also enable the scene to be triggered by myself, like in the vanilla house_party where you can either get invited to randomly or you can make it with the organize_a_house_party action.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660, may i ask if you can make a second version of your strip poker game scene where you can instead invite the 5 other players? I tried to do it myself, but this edit is too complicated for me, i can only make small ones adjusting a few values or 1-2 lines.
I'll see that it is done. Make it part of "Organize a house party" action or an update my strip poker game.

Reactions: stauffi and R0y

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
I'll see that it is done. Make it part of "Organize a house party" action or an update my strip poker game.
I like the idea of "Organise a poker game" and then when you select your invites you can leave slots open to fill with randos, and when you get to the game the group decides if its strip poker or reg poker ?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Wow that's been fast, thank you so much.
Yeah, it can take a whole day if it is something I am building from scratch.
Fixes and adjustments can take less than 2 hours, if it is my code.
Every time I play the game I constantly adjust stuff to make it near perfect.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Every time I play the game I constantly adjust stuff to make it near perfect.
LMAO at least im not the only one. I only found out this game existed a week ago and ive already god an extensive custom mod built. every time i think "ok just wrap this up and upload it" i get halfway and think "oh wait, it would be cool to do this other thing real quick... lemme just... *9 hours pass*

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Id would like to know what controls the available sex positions in different types of scenes, any pointers on how to change those choices?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Id would like to know what controls the available sex positions in different types of scenes, any pointers on how to change those choices?
They should all be available unless it's a specific (only in prostitution or one of the quests that I can think of) where it's limited to handjob, blowjob, cunnilingus or anal. One during modelling is limited to kissing. That is if you don't edit it.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
There is also a setting in game options which allows to override the settings since especially masochism stat plays an important role.
1712286614634.png

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Exactly 2 commands call the animation sequence:
sex
sexnoaffair (no consequences trigger)
Also mainly 4 filter modifies them:
sexatpoint (coordinate specific sex init)
filter
filterdesc (description text)
filtertalk (text dialogs)
Also the composition of actors listed on the commands filter fhe appliable scene types to (FM, FF, MM, FFM, etc.)
You can see the full descriptions and explanations in the \Docs\Modding\Command_Functions\ directory.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have tested both Filter(tag) and animatePair(Actor1, Actor2, SexAnimationFilter) against the All_sex_tags.txt.

1. Most reliable with almost no issue
  • Doggy
  • Missionary
  • Cowgirl
  • ReverseCowgirl
  • NonSexual {Kissing & Hugging}
    • Kissing
    • Hugging
  • Penetration {Vaginal and Anal}
    • Anal
  • Foreplay {Oral, Blowjob, Boobjob/titjob?, 69?, and Licking}
    • Oral
      • Blowjob
      • Licking
  • Fingering{Handjob & Fisting?}
    • Handjob
2. Mostly reliable dependent on actors involved.
Aggressive {male is always the the aggressor}
Vaginal {condom maybe requested}
Boobjob / titjob ? {boobs +dick?}
Fisting {pussy/ass? to fist}
toys {alone?}

• vibrator {female only}
  • fleshlight {male only} {futa?}
  • dildo {female only} {futa?}

3. Conditions required
AggressiveFM {1 Female aggressor & 1 Male}
Bed {a bed in the room}
bondage?
solo {only 1 actor}
shower {only 1 actor, not trans}

4. might work
bed
chair
sleep{ing}
Standing / Wall?
Sitting
Lying
Kneeling

{some names of selectable positions}(very few names work)

5. worthless don't use {Mostly default}
Couple
MF
FF
Threesome
MM
MMF
MFF
FFF
Foursome
MMMM
MMMF
MMFF
MFFF
FFFF
Fivesome
MMMMM
MMMMF
MMMFF
MMFFF
MFFFF
FFFFF
Gay
Lesbian
Bisexual
Group
Gangbang
ReverseGangbang

It is a mess and sadly you can't exclude certain sex positions.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes