stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
do you mean to make it a command in the menu you can start and invite 5 contacts ? there appears to be two different poker scenes, which file were you editing?
As far as i understand it it doesn't matter since in both scenes, poker_party and gamble_strip_poker the participants are randomized. You can only bring your companion with you in gamble_strip_poker and in poker_party the host is one of your contacts, like with other party invites.

My idea was to also enable the scene to be triggered by myself, like in the vanilla house_party where you can either get invited to randomly or you can make it with the organize_a_house_party action.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660, may i ask if you can make a second version of your strip poker game scene where you can instead invite the 5 other players? I tried to do it myself, but this edit is too complicated for me, i can only make small ones adjusting a few values or 1-2 lines.
I'll see that it is done. Make it part of "Organize a house party" action or an update my strip poker game.

Reactions: stauffi and R0y

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
I'll see that it is done. Make it part of "Organize a house party" action or an update my strip poker game.
I like the idea of "Organise a poker game" and then when you select your invites you can leave slots open to fill with randos, and when you get to the game the group decides if its strip poker or reg poker ?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Wow that's been fast, thank you so much.
Yeah, it can take a whole day if it is something I am building from scratch.
Fixes and adjustments can take less than 2 hours, if it is my code.
Every time I play the game I constantly adjust stuff to make it near perfect.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Every time I play the game I constantly adjust stuff to make it near perfect.
LMAO at least im not the only one. I only found out this game existed a week ago and ive already god an extensive custom mod built. every time i think "ok just wrap this up and upload it" i get halfway and think "oh wait, it would be cool to do this other thing real quick... lemme just... *9 hours pass*

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Id would like to know what controls the available sex positions in different types of scenes, any pointers on how to change those choices?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Id would like to know what controls the available sex positions in different types of scenes, any pointers on how to change those choices?
They should all be available unless it's a specific (only in prostitution or one of the quests that I can think of) where it's limited to handjob, blowjob, cunnilingus or anal. One during modelling is limited to kissing. That is if you don't edit it.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
There is also a setting in game options which allows to override the settings since especially masochism stat plays an important role.
1712286614634.png

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Exactly 2 commands call the animation sequence:
sex
sexnoaffair (no consequences trigger)
Also mainly 4 filter modifies them:
sexatpoint (coordinate specific sex init)
filter
filterdesc (description text)
filtertalk (text dialogs)
Also the composition of actors listed on the commands filter fhe appliable scene types to (FM, FF, MM, FFM, etc.)
You can see the full descriptions and explanations in the \Docs\Modding\Command_Functions\ directory.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have tested both Filter(tag) and animatePair(Actor1, Actor2, SexAnimationFilter) against the All_sex_tags.txt.

1. Most reliable with almost no issue
  • Doggy
  • Missionary
  • Cowgirl
  • ReverseCowgirl
  • NonSexual {Kissing & Hugging}
    • Kissing
    • Hugging
  • Penetration {Vaginal and Anal}
    • Anal
  • Foreplay {Oral, Blowjob, Boobjob/titjob?, 69?, and Licking}
    • Oral
      • Blowjob
      • Licking
  • Fingering{Handjob & Fisting?}
    • Handjob
2. Mostly reliable dependent on actors involved.
Aggressive {male is always the the aggressor}
Vaginal {condom maybe requested}
Boobjob / titjob ? {boobs +dick?}
Fisting {pussy/ass? to fist}
toys {alone?}

• vibrator {female only}
  • fleshlight {male only} {futa?}
  • dildo {female only} {futa?}

3. Conditions required
AggressiveFM {1 Female aggressor & 1 Male}
Bed {a bed in the room}
bondage?
solo {only 1 actor}
shower {only 1 actor, not trans}

4. might work
bed
chair
sleep{ing}
Standing / Wall?
Sitting
Lying
Kneeling

{some names of selectable positions}(very few names work)

5. worthless don't use {Mostly default}
Couple
MF
FF
Threesome
MM
MMF
MFF
FFF
Foursome
MMMM
MMMF
MMFF
MFFF
FFFF
Fivesome
MMMMM
MMMMF
MMMFF
MMFFF
MFFFF
FFFFF
Gay
Lesbian
Bisexual
Group
Gangbang
ReverseGangbang

It is a mess and sadly you can't exclude certain sex positions.

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
If i may add to the Filter(tag) list...
Rimjob
Footjob
Piledrive
watersports
To be honest I don't use those tag and don't know if they work or even exist.
Rimjob {only one position}
Footjob (4) {1 Female & 1 Male only}
Piledrive{invalid}
watersports {only one position} {invalid if mod not active}

If they don't exist you can't add them in. It would fall under. {some names of selectable positions}(very few names work)

Last edited:

BareFootS

Sep 17, 2021
To be honest I don't use those tag and don't know if they work or even exist.
Rimjob {only one position}
Footjob (4) {1 Female & 1 Male only}
Piledrive{invalid}
watersports {only one position} {invalid if mod not active}

If they don't exist you can't add them in. It would fall under. {some names of selectable positions}(very few names work)
I currently work with version 5.8 to mod. The Piledriver filter works with M & F as well as D & F(specific mod active). It is too bad we can not insert a way to include/block specific ones.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I currently work with version 5.8 to mod. The Piledriver filter works with M & F as well as D & F(specific mod active). It is too bad we can not insert a way to include/block specific ones.
I see.
I removed my BDSM, Vore, Beast, and NTR mod folds. I never used them nor worked with them.
As a result some of the sex potions are turned off for me.

I also came to realize that some scene commands affect sex scenes as well.
Example:
Actor.closeEyes(true)
Actor.dressBondage(BondageGearID)
blockPregnancy

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I wonder if it's possible to add mirrors to the rooms, man. That would be cool.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes