MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Biggest problem now is when looking at an NPC and try to edit once in a while it changes to the PC and edits the PC's stats rather than the NPC's. Changing the appearance doesn't change it it seems. Definitely doesn't change appearance if opposite sex.

darkdesigns

Oct 22, 2018
So my house disappeared. I accidentally clicked 'favorite' when I had the house selected, and it disappeared from the map entirely. If I wait until the game suggests I go to sleep, and click that link, I wind up back in my room - but if I go to the map, it says that I'm in the hotel across the street. Clicking on the hotel, itself, does not send me home - it just sends me to the hotel.

Does anyone know what to do in this situation?

MightyNo

Formerly 'kakhaufen'
May 19, 2017
why the averge bust size always changing to 1 im put it to 3 and after some time it tured back to 1 every time? its because of some mods ?

Reactions: srg91

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
why the averge bust size always changing to 1 im put it to 3 and after some time it tured back to 1 every time? its because of some mods ?
Having the same issue. For me it stays the same if I "nap" instead of "sleep" and avoid any loops (like the nn_club_predator one; ended up deleting that scene so it won't revert the settings anymore).
At some point, it will still get reset (another scene I suspect) but much much later without sleeping.
Lemme know if it helps.

Reactions: MightyNo

MightyNo

Formerly 'kakhaufen'
May 19, 2017
Having the same issue. For me it stays the same if I "nap" instead of "sleep" and avoid any loops (like the nn_club_predator one; ended up deleting that scene so it won't revert the settings anymore).
At some point, it will still get reset (another scene I suspect) but much much later without sleeping.
Lemme know if it helps.
must be another scene because i never took a nap :p

and now i have really big problem i have inpregnated some woman deleted her and now she gives birth ever night >.< how can i fix it do you know ?

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
must be another scene because i never took a nap :p

and now i have really big problem i have inpregnated some woman deleted her and now she gives birth ever night >.< how can i fix it do you know ?
That's my point: try taking more naps instead of sleeping and see if it helps.
I have the same issue with pregnancy. Since I use sb's Better Pregnancy mod, when this happens I usually invite them or go to their location and ask them to hang out in order the use the "companion:end pregnancy" function and it does the trick.
With the NPC deleted, I would just load up the most recent save where it was not deleted and do the same.
If you just deleted their number, use the command meet_old_person until u get to them and then do the same.
If you're not using the pregnancy mod, try the npc_gives_birth command.

Reactions: MightyNo

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
So my house disappeared. I accidentally clicked 'favorite' when I had the house selected, and it disappeared from the map entirely. If I wait until the game suggests I go to sleep, and click that link, I wind up back in my room - but if I go to the map, it says that I'm in the hotel across the street. Clicking on the hotel, itself, does not send me home - it just sends me to the hotel.

Does anyone know what to do in this situation?
Should check to see if you changed the building type of your home by accident. If not then you should probably start a new map or reset the map. Be sure to save presets of the people you want to play with.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I get the bug where it stops telling you after a sex act about pregnancy (it never does in a threesome+ as apparently it doesn't ever happen from them.) I just save, exit, start again and load - it's back to normal.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I *was confused over math--looks like I figured it out?

this returns Actor:intelligence plus Random (5, 10):

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = Actor:intelligence + Random(5, 10)
This returns Actor:intelligence plus Random(5,10), but I didn't notice before--the subtraction and division work just fine:

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = [Actor:intelligence + Random(5, 10)] - [Actor:intoxication / 10]]
this returns zero:

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = [Actor:intelligence += Random(5, 10)] -= [Actor:intoxication /= 10]]

Last edited:

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
Are there mods for a better UI, or a simplified city at least? It's so confusing to do anything here...
yeah the city could really use an improvement. it's hard to navigate around and clicking the recommended actions sends me to the edge of the city and back :/ perhaps some way to filter the amount of locations that are pretty generic and common. idk :3

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Click on the magnifying glass, choose the sort of building you want to go to, then click on it again. Not difficult but not at all obvious to new players. There is now a tutorial game. TF is also tutorial, but that is of a male turning into a female character (not TG, but an overnight magical transformation.)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I *was confused over math--looks like I figured it out?

this returns Actor:intelligence plus Random (5, 10):

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = Actor:intelligence + Random(5, 10)
This returns Actor:intelligence plus Random(5,10), but I didn't notice before--the subtraction and division work just fine:

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = [Actor:intelligence + Random(5, 10)] - [Actor:intoxication / 10]]
this returns zero:

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = [Actor:intelligence += Random(5, 10)] -= [Actor:intoxication /= 10]]
you have a spare ] at the end
-= is not used like that, just - is enough

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The not being able to change color of clothing is a new thing now. Kind of a big problem. This is even with "allow home dye" checked. Not an immediate problem, but eventually needs a fix.

3.30 star(s) 115 Votes