Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Pregnancy is an absolute disaster. Needs to be fixed ASAP. STILL every pregnancy even through prostitution makes the MC the father, even if female. Means the baby has to be deleted. Also the horrible pre-better pregnancy thing where the PC gets the baby regardless. Not acceptable.
Not only this. If you have more wife via polyamy, and try divorce one you lose half of your money (by design) and all wife turn into ex. Catastrophic :) I got 16 ex in 1 click. And cannot let the game to have wifes and girlfriends, only wifes or girlfriends. The dungeon mod release the harem girls as your wife or your girlfriend depend what you have atm. So still have works with the mods...

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I can't even get any females pregnant via NPC or MC at all. Even with vanilla pregnancy. Is there some sort of switch I'm missing?
Esc > Settings > Pregnancy notifications
it wil tell you at the end of each sex scene how and why pregnancy happens or not
About the Better Pregnancy mod, nothing I can do. I can only be responsible for the vanilla game.

Reactions: srg91

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy
is there any way at all to get the Player location or trigger a script for 'University' and 'residential' building types. 'Where' does not work for these, unless you use University:work and work there. When I saw the 'getBuildingType()' and 'getBuilding(Type)' I was hopefull, but if used in 'lpscene' files they seem to just return '0'
I would like to make my mods more Player location specific, but when I cant use them in some locations this becomes impossible.

Reactions: Sydney2

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
Esc > Settings > Pregnancy notifications
it wil tell you at the end of each sex scene how and why pregnancy happens or not
About the Better Pregnancy mod, nothing I can do. I can only be responsible for the vanilla game.
Pregnancy notifications stop working , maybe there's a bug

Reactions: joe316
Aug 8, 2017
Vinfamy
How do script functions get matched up with blueprint functions? In the GI blueprints, Impregnate takes two parameters: Person and Boolean. In the script, impregnate() is called as a method on a given character, without further parameters provided.

My end goal here is seeing how difficult it would be to add an optional parameter to allow the engine to keep track of who the father is without breaking existing instances.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Pregnancy is an absolute disaster. Needs to be fixed ASAP. STILL every pregnancy even through prostitution makes the MC the father, even if female. Means the baby has to be deleted. Also the horrible pre-better pregnancy thing where the PC gets the baby regardless. Not acceptable.
So the game still has a lot of problems and isn't worth wasting my time playing it. Thanks for the update.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
So the game still has a lot of problems and isn't worth wasting my time playing it. Thanks for the update.
I definitely wouldn't say that. I know usually in programing you fix a few bugs, more pop up in their place. The most serious ones are conflicts with some of the most popular mods, since the modder hasn't been able to get away from RL stuff for some time.

Reactions: LulaBR

ggaNi69

Aug 3, 2019
Uhhh i have a problem, i have just started at this game (been enjoying it so far) and well long story short: Dogs got half of their bodies while the rest is invisible, i had also activated the "invisible dog fix" setting and then restarted the game, still the same. Also, i lowered all shadows and PP for performance so idk if that might be the issue.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
nn_club_predator causing freezing from an infinite loop. This is from naughty nights mod. Always happens in night club/dance place

Reactions: srg91

arazag

Apr 18, 2018
hi, when i try to buy the rape drug, nothing happens, no matter the quantity (and got enough cash).
is it a bug or i must unlock something in order to buy them ? do i have to install a specific mode ? if so which one please ?

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
hi, when i try to buy the rape drug, nothing happens, no matter the quantity (and got enough cash).
is it a bug or i must unlock something in order to buy them ? do i have to install a specific mode ? if so which one please ?
For that I think you need to buy it from a actual drug store or club. Can't remember but I don't think you can buy straight out of the crime menu.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes