xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
is trap/crossdresser an option in the game?
Not really. You don't have fem clothes for male and can rarely change a male char to a more feminine optic. Also male chars don't have any options for makeup.
Vinfamy
PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR FAN COMMUNITY! Instead of creating new content, please, please focus on adding animations and accessories (e.g. femboy accessories, male bondage accessories, changing the dominance system to a gender-based one to be able to implement male submission, real implementation of watersports (-> currently no arousal through water games in sex scenes), updating the documentation for modders, fixing bugs (the stats are weird, calculations are wrong... depending on the difficulty level of the game...).
I'm sure this would make your game even more successful (IT DESERVES IT) and the vast majority of your fans, including patreons, would be willing to give up the KOTM for half a year if it would improve the game experience.
If you take the tenor of the feedbacks here seriously, you'll notice that many old-guard fans are about to turn their backs on you and your project.
At least, if I were you, I would ask the patreons if they see it the same way. I fully understand that the band plays what the paying audience would like to hear.

shapeless7

Feb 5, 2019
I am having issues with find anyone online with the NPC relationships, it always shows "should I try to look for online?", a space instead of the name of actual person, which results fails in each attemps. I used to have no problems like this in the game. Could anyone help me with this glitch please?

Last edited:

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
I am having issues with find anyone online with the NPC relationships, it always shows "should I try to look for online?", a space instead of the name of actual person, which results fails in each attemps. I used to have no problems in the game. Could anyone help me with this glitch please?
Can you clarify that a little bit, please? When does this occur (what is the name of the action)?

Otherwise, my first thought is to see if you have the god mode enabled. This also leads to the fact that other persons are not available...

shapeless7

Feb 5, 2019
Can you clarify that a little bit, please? When does this occur (what is the name of the action)?

Otherwise, my first thought is to see if you have the god mode enabled. This also leads to the fact that other persons are not available...
For example, Contact -> Helen -> roommate Sara, “should I try to look for online?” failed. I didn't activate god mode nor do I know how. I tried to unlock all contacts and Sara showed up in the contact list. But just could not add her in the normal way.

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
For example, Contact -> Helen -> roommate Sara, “should I try to look for online?” failed. I didn't activate god mode nor do I know how. I tried to unlock all contacts and Sara showed up in the contact list. But just could not add her in the normal way.
Okay. I don't have any contacts with roommates in my contact list (maybe because i neither did take the university route nor installed the latest updates (still playing with 5.24). So I am sorry, but can't help you. Anyway, if a contact of my mc has a husband/wife or child I don't have in contact list, I can look for them online (works fine) once. After I have to wait some hours before looking for the next (but I get a message that I have to wait).

shapeless7

Feb 5, 2019
Okay. I don't have any contacts with roommates in my contact list (maybe because i neither did take the university route nor installed the latest updates (still playing with 5.24). So I am sorry, but can't help you. Anyway, if a contact of my mc has a husband/wife or child I don't have in contact list, I can look for them online (works fine) once. After I have to wait some hours before looking for the next (but I get a message that I have to wait).
Thanks for the reply. Just some more details of my glitch. The issue happened in 5.24 but still exists after upgrading to 5.27. And not only to contact's roommate but to every kind of relationship including child, parents, dating, etc.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
for some you need higher social and communication skills(inter personal) and using perks for likable and charm can help too

shapeless7

Feb 5, 2019
for some you need higher social and communication skills(inter personal) and using perks for likable and charm can help too
My intelligence and inter person stats are almost maxed out in the natural way. The issue did not show up in the begining of the save i am playing now. I was able to search three contacts online until this function no longer working any more.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So, I keep getting messages asking about my next character release, and what I'm working on. So, I made a list for everyone to see which characters I'm working on, along with my assessment of the quality.
I might post a 3 if it's a particularly tough model, but usually only post things at 4-5.
I will, of course, add other names to the list as I get requests.

Reactions: xsmaks

A_Mac

Jan 4, 2023
Town area , with clear space at one end so other buildings or items can be added.Good for a Mod if anyone wants to use it.The world file can replace an outside area and also be used as a room, there is space for a small room with bed behind the stall and tables. View attachment 2512952
Very nice, for this and the street one where in the games files do you add it to?

xv6brandon

Jan 18, 2022
is there a way to walk around? or is my character always in a fixed position?

Also is there a way to navigate through your home? It seems like if I spawn into the living room, there is no way to move to my room unless I back out and trigger another scene that uses my room instead.

Last edited:

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
is there a way to walk around? or is my character always in a fixed position?

Also is there a way to navigate through your home? It seems like if I spawn into the living room, there is no way to move to my room unless I back out and trigger another scene that uses my room instead.
that is a bug,and hopefully will be fixed in the next bug fix update

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Anyone like have guide for effectively rising each skill?? I out of interesting game to play and came back cuz I read changelog and it mention mayor which I thought we cant become one soo wanna check how it is.
Also working mod manager?? RK like giving 404 error

Last edited:

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Very nice, for this and the street one where in the games files do you add it to?
Put into the modules folder and load it from within the game to use as room,To replace a Vin_base/world file, back up the original if you intend to replace an open area.

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
Anyone like have guide for effectively rising each skill?? I out of interesting game to play and came back cuz I read changelog and it mention mayor which I thought we cant become one soo wanna check how it is.
Also working mod manager?? RK like giving 404 error
The launcher from Raddeck aka RaiderKnight aka RK works perfectly. I play with it myself, as well as with his remake of LifePlay. I use both in the 32-bit version, as it seems more stable to me.
xxx
You can find the launcher here:
You can also install and manage many mods and the remake (of course you have to install LifePlay first).
xxx
The remake is a rework of LifePlay with more structured menus, several bugfixes and reworked scenes.
It already contains several mods. Otherwise you can install any mod marked [Remake Only] or [Ready for Remake] in the launcher. Other mods should only be installed if they don't change any of the original game files, otherwise problems are bound to happen. Even if you can install it without the launcher (see screenshot 3), I recommend installing it via the launcher.
xxx
Github is a bit tricky if you don't know it. In the screenshots you can see how to get to the downloads.
RK-LifePlay-Mods-Flix.jpg Github download packet.jpg Github download a single file.jpg

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes