4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 157 42.3%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 76 20.5%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 190 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I guess it took me about 45 mins to reach the end of the content. The teacher really needs a name! And for now there is apparently no way to increase stats of charm/intelligence/strength, just money.
Hi Peri3481, I couldn't agree more with naming that teacher, especially because she'll have a lot of content. Coding the quest/schedule/navigation took me so much time that I decided to skip that part for the first release. Be sure she'll have a name in the future !
As for the charm/intelligence/strength, it is indeed a placeholder for the future release. These stats will be conditions to trigger some scenes (strength will go for Laura content, for example, without spoiling too much). It's cool that you timed your playthrough, it gives me an idea of how much play time I'm adding to the game with that amount of content, so thank you for this.(y)

Reactions: Peri3481

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I love koikatsu but I just can't see the vanilla models anymore xD. I tinkered too muchwith the game myself so big love for the custom models. Looking good.

However I would also advice to at least open another account over on subscribestar for safety measures. I like incest themed games but patreon is making this difficult. :HideThePain:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
The animations are nice and all but the lack of dialogue makes the sex scenes feel extremely short. I'm personally not the type that just rests the screen on a single animation frame though, so maybe it's just not for me.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I released the game a bit too early because adding dialogue during the H scenes should have been part of the workflow. I just wanted to give a preview of the animations to ensure I wasn't taking a bad direction after reading the feedbacks. Be sure the H scenes should be more alive during the next releases, if you consider trying it again :cool:(y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LifesPayback-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vinkawa

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah I'm pretty sure I released the game a bit too early because adding dialogue during the H scenes should have been part of the workflow. I just wanted to give a preview of the animations to ensure I wasn't taking a bad direction after reading the feedbacks. Be sure the H scenes should be more alive during the next releases, if you consider trying it again :cool:(y)
Besides dialogue, we need a bit more buildup; not in terms of more "breakdown" scenes where he slowly whittles them down, but like a bit of resistance, and groping from the MC as he blackmails them (or at night for the sleep scenes, like groping and fondling a bit to see if they wake up or something), feeling/grabbing their face before facefucking, or speeding up/slowing down the fucking; and pumping when he comes in their mouth or something instead of just an explosion screen.

Everything feels too sudden and it's really unsatisfying, takes away a lot of what is fun about a non-con and dub-con story. The premise is good; just need to tighten up some of the execution and make it more immersive. Good luck though, like a lot of what you've done so far Vinkawa !

Reactions: BVonkX and Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Besides dialogue, we need a bit more buildup; not in terms of more "breakdown" scenes where he slowly whittles them down, but like a bit of resistance, and groping from the MC as he blackmails them (or at night for the sleep scenes, like groping and fondling a bit to see if they wake up or something), feeling/grabbing their face before facefucking, or speeding up/slowing down the fucking; and pumping when he comes in their mouth or something instead of just an explosion screen.

Everything feels too sudden and it's really unsatisfying, takes away a lot of what is fun about a non-con and dub-con story. The premise is good; just need to tighten up some of the execution and make it more immersive. Good luck though, like a lot of what you've done so far Vinkawa !

I'm taking notes from y'all, thanks for the feedbacks. :WeSmart:

Reactions: yoyomistro

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
...everything which is not the MC doing dirty things to the characters will have a "Skip" feature so you won't see the renders nor the dialogues implying it.
By this you mean this game will have scenes that dont involve the MC or involve other characters? Like ntr/sharing / or just the women being intimate with other NPCs while avoiding those tags? Even if avoidable/skippable would like to know if that content will be in the game

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
Right now you seem to have just an idea, not a story. And not a good or really original one. Write a story from start to finish, develop the characters and the bonds between them, and then if you want add sandbox elements only if they add value to the story.
And drop the childish grinding, it doesn't make my dick get hard, it only demonstrates the author's inability to gradually create connections and build sexual tension between characters.
Time is money, it would be stupid to pay for wasting time with no use, I can't jerk off to that.

Translated with (free version)

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Is this going to end up being harem in the future?
I got the same question on Discord but I'm not sure what to answer, because isn't harem implying getting girls with romance ? Or does it just mean you can have H scenes with a lot of characters ?
I plan to corrupt/blackmail most of female characters in that game, and you should have around 10 girls to interact with when we reach v0.4 - v0.5.
If you consider this as a harem, then yeah it will be a god damn harem, especially because it will involve threesome/foursome at some point. :ROFLMAO:

By this you mean this game will have scenes that dont involve the MC or involve other characters? Like ntr/sharing / or just the women being intimate with other NPCs while avoiding those tags? Even if avoidable/skippable would like to know if that content will be in the game
Dang I just realized I did not properly write that sentence, my bad. By that I meant that everything which is not legal (sleep stuff, etc..) or not popular with players in that genre (female domination, etc...) will be avoidable so we have a safe place for everyone. As for the NTR/Sharing, not gonna lie when I played games here I hated having my girls getting their ass cheeks clapped by others so I'm not sure to include that unless literally everyone is aking for it.

Right now you seem to have just an idea, not a story. And not a good or really original one. Write a story from start to finish, develop the characters and the bonds between them, and then if you want add sandbox elements only if they add value to the story.
And drop the childish grinding, it doesn't make my dick get hard, it only demonstrates the author's inability to gradually create connections and build sexual tension between characters.
Time is money, it would be stupid to pay for wasting time with no use, I can't jerk off to that.

Translated with (free version)
single-tear.gif

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
Don't be sad Vinkava, but this is the reality. Maybe in this style you'll get an audience among teenagers who have boners from a monkey's ass and would even fuck a hole in the fence, but the adults, especially mature adults who use all their brains and are willing to pay, will need more, not the same type of shit already seen hundreds of times in other AVNs.

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
I got the same question on Discord but I'm not sure what to answer, because isn't harem implying getting girls with romance ? Or does it just mean you can have H scenes with a lot of characters ?
I plan to corrupt/blackmail most of female characters in that game, and you should have around 10 girls to interact with when we reach v0.4 - v0.5.
If you consider this as a harem, then yeah it will be a god damn harem, especially because it will involve threesome/foursome at some point. :ROFLMAO:

Dang I just realized I did not properly write that sentence, my bad. By that I meant that everything which is not legal (sleep stuff, etc..) or not popular with players in that genre (female domination, etc...) will be avoidable so we have a safe place for everyone. As for the NTR/Sharing, not gonna lie when I played games here I hated having my girls getting their ass cheeks clapped by others so I'm not sure to include that unless literally everyone is aking for it.

View attachment 3747767
just want to say man your game has very good potential love the animations and the idea you're trying to implement, now the elephant in the room is the war of adding ntr or not unfortunate you cant please everyone i do however suggest you to implement your idea cuz its your game after your taste, also MC stealing other men's SO's is a type of NTR so at least you can please a certain crowd who is into NTR there are others who like to get cucked its understandable but at the end of the day its your game dude you visualize what you want if you dont like getting cucked then dont add it you will still have people supporting you one way or another this was just a penny for my thought.also if you interact with your supporters and update at a very steady pace and throw in good content always you will more than fine

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

View attachment 3747767
Ignore the romance/harem chuds. We need more corruption content, it just needs to be done well, and have good buildups, logic, and solid facial expressions, foreplay, and animation work. Using stock Koikatsu animations might be easy, but if I were you I'd try to do some 7-30 frame posed animation sequences. It may be more work, but it will be worth it. Most people get bored with the stock animation stuff. The corruption/non-con incest fans will show up if you do it well, and you really should get a Subscribestar if you want to succeed with that type of content, cuz you'll probably be off Patreon fast as soon as you get some attention.

EDIT: As far as specific suggestions, it would be really cool if you corrupted Mathilde as her mother watched helplessly, maybe you force her to let you help tutor her daughter and even make her get involved =P.

Reactions: BVonkX and Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Don't be sad Vinkava, but this is the reality. Maybe in this style you'll get an audience among teenagers who have boners from a monkey's ass and would even fuck a hole in the fence, but the adults, especially mature adults who use all their brains and are willing to pay, will need more, not the same type of shit already seen hundreds of times in other AVNs.
Ahaha don't worry I know the writting is shit at the moment :ROFLMAO: but I wrote it in the Developer's note man !
This version 0.1 was just here to show a preview of animations and convincing Koikatsu players it's not gonna be another generic game with built-in animations from the engine.
There's no way the final product will be close to that initial release, it's not even okay to be able to facefuck a teacher so quick in a corruption game but I was so proud of that animation that I wanted to include it in that first release without properly building the corruption leading to it. :KEK: :KEK:
Be sure that future versions will take care of that, or at least I'll do my best about it and you'll judge, but let's wait the v0.3 or v0.4

There's already a kind man who rated this 4/5 but I thought I would get reviews only after two or three updates, this is the number of release I think I need to have a decent story, I'm pretty sure you'll be satisfied at this point.

just want to say man your game has very good potential love the animations and the idea you're trying to implement, now the elephant in the room is the war of adding ntr or not unfortunate you cant please everyone i do however suggest you to implement your idea cuz its your game after your taste, also MC stealing other men's SO's is a type of NTR so at least you can please a certain crowd who is into NTR there are others who like to get cucked its understandable but at the end of the day its your game dude you visualize what you want if you dont like getting cucked then dont add it you will still have people supporting you one way or another this was just a penny for my thought.also if you interact with your supporters and update at a very steady pace and throw in good content always you will more than fine
Thanks man I'm taking notes. I'm 100% okay about the MC stealing other's girls, but I can't deny that the original NTR would also be a great excuse to challenge the player to properly play the game (for example if you don't give enough money to the mom at a certain point, someone else could take care of that and trade that for sexual services. There's a shitton of concept I could implement, I'm gonna think about all this.

Ignore the romance/harem chuds. We need more corruption content, it just needs to be done well, and have good buildups, logic, and solid facial expressions, foreplay, and animation work. Using stock Koikatsu animations might be easy, but if I were you I'd try to do some 7-30 frame posed animation sequences. It may be more work, but it will be worth it. Most people get bored with the stock animation stuff. The corruption/non-con incest fans will show up if you do it well, and you really should get a Subscribestar if you want to succeed with that type of content, cuz you'll probably be off Patreon fast as soon as you get some attention.

EDIT: As far as specific suggestions, it would be really cool if you corrupted Mathilde as her mother watched helplessly, maybe you force her to let you help tutor her daughter and even make her get involved =P.

I thought about these animation sequences but bruh I have only 8 animations and it's already almost 600 Mo, imagine having a 10 gigabytes game as we reach v0.4 :KEK:.
For a good compromise I thought about doing this for the most important animations of the game. I know that not everybody has that Oral sex kink that I have so I reserved that more complex animation system for the penetration ones.
About Subscribestar I'll do that when the game's worth it, I'll leak the future versions in this thread myself as long as I consider it's not worth anyone's penny. Then if I didn't do too much shit yeah I'll probably make that SS page when Patreon bans me after a guy from the staff downloads my game and chokes while playing :KEK:

Last edited:

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks man I'm taking notes. I'm 100% okay about the MC stealing other's girls, but I can't deny that the original NTR would also be a great excuse to challenge the player to properly play the game (for example if you don't give enough money to the mom at a certain point, someone else could take care of that and trade that for sexual services. There's a shitton of concept I could implement, I'm gonna think about all this.
Better decide that fast. Because if you gonna implement NTR in the middle of the game, you gonna piss of your supporters who don't like that type of content. Need to be clear from the start what type of kinks you gonna implement, and optional or forced.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Better decide that fast. Because if you gonna implement NTR in the middle of the game, you gonna piss of your supporters who don't like that type of content. Need to be clear from the start what type of kinks you gonna implement, and optional or forced.

To be honest I'm not sure, it depends on how people would welcome that new system if I make it as discreet and avoidable as possible.

Let's have a context example :

So imagine I implement a weekly timer (obviously after fixing all the major flaws of the game before, like the writting, the grinding and the corruption's buildup) where you have to give a certain amount of money to a character every sunday, otherwise the character is forced to get the money she needs by doing stuff with others.
If there is a skip feature at this part where no scene nor dialogue implying this are shown in the game, would they still be pissed off ?
I'd rather never implement the original NTR and abandon some concepts if it bothers a majority of people, especially because I would disable NTR myself in my playthrough if I ever implement it in my game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes