Azurlios

Sep 6, 2020
First off, I just want to say I'm having a great time with this game and I hope you keep doing the good work.

That said, I am having one issue. I raised Nina's stats too high in the previous versions so now her stats are max'd out at 24 and I can't see any of the new scenes despite having both the cat costume and catnip both. The hint keeps saying to just let her sleep in the bed but trying that for a few days in a row does nothing.

Is there anything I can do or would I have to start a new playthrough to see her content?

Edit: Reloading my save, it also seems like all the corruption got reset. The influence is maxed but the heart symbols are now 0.

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
First off, I just want to say I'm having a great time with this game and I hope you keep doing the good work.

That said, I am having one issue. I raised Nina's stats too high in the previous versions so now her stats are max'd out at 24 and I can't see any of the new scenes despite having both the cat costume and catnip both. The hint keeps saying to just let her sleep in the bed but trying that for a few days in a row does nothing.

Is there anything I can do or would I have to start a new playthrough to see her content?

Edit: Reloading my save, it also seems like all the corruption got reset. The influence is maxed but the heart symbols are now 0.
Hey man, I'm glad you liked the game.

The catnip is only useful if you made her become a maid. To do so, you need to be in your room in the morning, with Nina having 3 evil heart, the maid costume in your inventory, and the window must be opened to let her sleep in your room. So if her evil heart is stuck to 0, that was an issue in the previous version when you bought the metal collar before being asked to, which has been fixed now, but you'll have to start a new game if it doesn't make you increase her evil hearts anymore.

Don't worry, the grind has been drastically reduced for the v0.4.2 so it wouldn't take you too much time to rebuild relationships.

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Any games that are similiar to this? (Family,Corruption,nice animations)
Hi dude, that's cool to see you liked the game.

My favourite was Bones Tales : The manor but it became full of bestiality stuff at some point, so...
Another good one is Urban Demons modded with the mod in the OP which adds content.

The others in my minds ar VNs and I hate VNs so I'm not leading you to them :BootyTime:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes