bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh, and by the way:

"to steal someone" ("NeToRi" in japanese) and "to have someone stolen" ("NeToRare" in japanese) refer just to the various kinds of the same crap (NTR), just saying.
Um.... sorry to say, but that isn't true. Common misconception though, 4chan and reddit haven't helped at all in clearing it up either. (f95 too I guess)

They're polar opposites. It's like the difference between fucking someone and being fucked by someone, one you get to enjoy a nice lady, the other you're getting pegged in the ass. (dick or dildo your choice)

'Ri' and 'Ra' are different letters... it'd be like saying L stands for both L and R in english, because in asian languages they are the same letter.

Also... even the japanese don't use NTR for Netori. (Although they do like to throw it in the titles of Netori sometimes, e.g. "I NTR'd my boss")
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thus concludes lessons with Bob.

Last edited:

Noir Freya

Aug 28, 2021
salut probleme de bug !!! Vers 0.4.2
debut le jeu ... familles puis la classe ...parle a la prof mais fait rien (pas encore de point!!! c le debut jeu !!)
puis va dans la coure parler a la blonde et apres plus rien est fesable !!???
bloque de partout pas de moyen d agir pas d images carte sur cote gauche sauf re lui parler voila
ah! oui la fille chat j aimerai plutot la voir manger le bout de mc que cacher par "X" choses :Vers 0.3.2
les filles pourrai avoir des tenue + pour mieu les mange chez eux ( nekomimi ou cosplay ou sexy ++ )
bonne continuation et bon debut de jeu

Last edited:

CFKane1982

Jul 25, 2019
Why is the map button gone? Sort of makes the game unplayable.

Update: I found the navigation by randomly moving the mouse around the screen. This makes navigating the game a huge pain in the ass. You should really put the map button back at the top of the screen.

Last edited:

rexanator

Dec 9, 2019
for anyone that is interested, you can money hack with this command in console, you need to enable console first.
command = $inventory.earn(<value>), eg:$inventory.earn(3000)

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020

Update: I found the navigation by randomly moving the mouse around the screen. This makes navigating the game a huge pain in the ass. You should really put the map button back at the top of the screen.
It's much better this way, less Screen clutter.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
How do you play the new Mathilde scenes? I can only view the revamped facial.

Hey man, you need to progress Elise's quests until you unlock her address (sorry for the spoiler tho), then you'll be able to continue Mathilde quest.

salut probleme de bug !!! Vers 0.4.2
debut le jeu ... familles puis la classe ...parle a la prof mais fait rien (pas encore de point!!! c le debut jeu !!)
puis va dans la coure parler a la blonde et apres plus rien est fesable !!???
bloque de partout pas de moyen d agir pas d images carte sur cote gauche sauf re lui parler voila
ah! oui la fille chat j aimerai plutot la voir manger le bout de mc que cacher par "X" choses :Vers 0.3.2
les filles pourrai avoir des tenue + pour mieu les mange chez eux ( nekomimi ou cosplay ou sexy ++ )
bonne continuation et bon debut de jeu
Salut mec, pour afficher la map il faut mettre ta souris vers le bas de l'écran, c'est écrit dans le tuto. Après, tu seras libre de te déplacer partout et faire les quêtes des meufs. J'ai pas compris ta phrase pour Nina désolé, assure-toi de jouer à la v0.4.2, elle a du nouveau contenu. Par contre les tenues alternatives (cosplay, etc...) sont prévues dans le futur.

Removing this button from the top was a request from people here, and I agreed with them. To have to put your cursor at the bottom of the screen is way better than having to click on the top, because anyway you'll have to go down with your mouse afterwards since the navigation is displayed at the bottom. The new navigation system allows you to display the navigation at your current cursor location instead of having to make a extra movement.

for anyone that is interested, you can money hack with this command in console, you need to enable console first.
command = $inventory.earn(<value>), eg:$inventory.earn(3000)
454632944f27a7852409292fd61cbc32.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jewl

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
The polls to vote on the future content for v0.5 are opened. (votes end in 7 days)

Patreon Mastermind poll :

Patreon Corrupter poll :

Subscribestar Mastermind & Corrupter poll (Apparently, In Subscribestar, the feature to weight votes based on the subscriber's tier is implemented, so you're sharing the same poll, let's see if it works.) :

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Noir Freya

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The polls to vote on the future content for v0.5 are opened. (votes end in 7 days)

Patreon Mastermind poll :

Patreon Corrupter poll :

Subscribestar Mastermind & Corrupter poll (Apparently, In Subscribestar, the feature to weight votes based on the subscriber's tier is implemented, so you're sharing the same poll, let's see if it works.) :
..no polls for the poor.....or greedy like me?
...i wanna vote on things......can be any kind of poll tho.....
1721561135802.png
..i have a addiction....

• Sad
Reactions: Noir Freya

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Has Anyone a Hint to get the last Point (6) for Ninas Event in MC's Room ?
Thanks in Advance ;)
Everything you should know is written in her quest, what does your current Nina's quest say ?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes