Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Yea. I guess I have to start a new game now with the latest update. Would have been helpful if it were on the first page. Its kinda sucky because I had saved up until the Anna update.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Yea. I guess I have to start a new game now with the latest update. Would have been helpful if it were on the first page. Its kinda sucky because I had saved up until the Anna update.
What issue that forced you to start a new game did you encounter by loading an old save, and what version was it ?
I'll work on it.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
What issue that forced you to start a new game did you encounter by loading an old save, and what version was it ?
I'll work on it.
Oh Friggin Frick Friggin! I was just about to screenshot and I discovered the map navigation is now seamlessly hidden. I was wrong. Sorry about that. Good work Dev. I didn't notice the change. I was mostly focused on banging the mom and sis last go around anyway.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Oh Friggin Frick Friggin! I was just about to screenshot and I discovered the map navigation is now seamlessly hidden. I was wrong. Sorry about that. Good work Dev. I didn't notice the change. I was mostly focused on banging the mom and sis last go around anyway.
Lmao, no problem man, I'm glad you found a solution, enjoy the game

Last edited:

Nearphotison

Jan 26, 2019
Loved the update, but I have a question. Sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but will the removed blowjob scene come back in a later update? It was probably my favorite scene in the game. The replacement we've got now is nice, too, but I need to know if I should keep the older build I have saved to still access the original scene.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Loved the update, but I have a question. Sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but will the removed blowjob scene come back in a later update? It was probably my favorite scene in the game. The replacement we've got now is nice, too, but I need to know if I should keep the older build I have saved to still access the original scene.
You're talking about the one with Mathilde and Elise in the classroom ?
When I played my own game before releasing the next update, I found it was really too soon to have a Mathilde crying while giving a BJ with her mother pushing her head with a smile on her face, it didn't fit with how the stroy unfolds. I'm not trying to make the next Game of Thrones, but I think taking a bit more time to put some logic into it doesn't hurt.

Now since she's doing it in at home with her mother's presence, I'm not sure if I'll use that old BJ animation for this duo, or for another one. There are many characters who can form a duo and who could benefit from that animation. I can't give you an answer, it's not clear in my mind yet.

That's a long ass paragraph to say that I don't know :KEK:
Anyway I'm glad you loved the update (y)

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Vinkawa May i suggest showing Scenes from different Angles which shows the actual Penetration ? ( Hope it doesn't sound to weird ) Like for example the Morning Sex with Alice, instead from the angled Top maybe having a Angle from the bottom or slightly over MC's Shoulder. Anna in this Case is nice catch my drift ? :sneaky:

Like sanshisan mentioned in his Post https://f95zone.to/threads/lifes-payback-v0-4-2-vinkawa.212785/post-14327837
the problem is some animations only work with a specific angle. Changing the angle would display major flaws which were not visible thanks to the perspective, so certain scenes would make me change bones positions and rotations.
I'll see what I can do, but I won't be able to do so for every scenes.

You kick a girl in the face, knocking her unconscious, then fuck her unconscious face. 10/10 ????????????
Yeah I probably have a sick mind. :HideThePain:

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
the problem is some animations only work with a specific angle. Changing the angle would display major flaws which were not visible thanks to the perspective, so certain scenes would make me change bones positions and rotations.
I'll see what I can do, but I won't be able to do so for every scenes.
Makes sense, it doesn't work with all Arts i guess but if it does in just a couple Scenes i'd say that's fine as well so long it doesn't make it more complicated when creating them. It was just a thought, i don't have any Experience in Rendering let alone creating Animations so i had to ask. (y)

Reactions: Vinkawa

Jack169

Feb 9, 2022
so something odd with my game... i tried talking to lucie in the afternoon after buying the controller but her house location hasnt unlocked at all so thats pretty much locked me out of all her content right now.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
so something odd with my game... i tried talking to lucie in the afternoon after buying the controller but her house location hasnt unlocked at all so thats pretty much locked me out of all her content right now.
Is it the v0.4.2 ? Your bug sounds like a v0.4 or 0.4.1

Jack169

Feb 9, 2022
Damn that's weird, can I have your save file?
sure just need to get it ... never shared a save file before...

edit:hold up just checked and on my computer it says its 0.4 on the game folder... which is odd as i did download the game this morning so maybe lewd ninja hasnt updated the game at the time i downloaded...

Reactions: Vinkawa
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes