mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I guess sleep sex, blackmail and corruption tags are enough to qualify the scenes of this game for the moment, perhaps it will be added when the game takes a darker direction.
Please dont get much darker...or at least make it optional. Like at some point in a girls route you can choose to "be lenient"(normal corruption route) or "Make her suffer"(Dat dark shit).

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
The navigation bar is a pain in the ass
Before having this system, you'd have to click on an icon at the top right then move the cursor to the bottom since this is where the navigation is displayed, so there's less screen clutter and mouse mouvement this way, but I'm always opened to better QoL modifications.

Please dont get much darker...or at least make it optional. Like at some point in a girls route you can choose to "be lenient"(normal corruption route) or "Make her suffer"(Dat dark shit).
Well it mostly depends on the supporters wishes, I could even do a Romance route by reworking all the dialogues and changing face expressions of each scene if they vote for it. When you cannot satisfy everyone, it's all about supply and demand.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Before having this system, you'd have to click on an icon at the top right then move the cursor to the bottom since this is where the navigation is displayed, so there's less screen clutter and mouse mouvement this way, but I'm always opened to better QoL modifications.

Well it mostly depends on the supporters wishes, I could even do a Romance route by reworking all the dialogues and changing face expressions of each scene if they vote for it. When you cannot satisfy everyone, it's all about supply and demand.
I'd love a romance route, this game is right on the edge of too dark for me. I'm a forgive and forget kinda person irl. But you gotta make the game you want to make or at the least that your supporters will support.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I'd love a romance route, this game is right on the edge of too dark for me. I'm a forgive and forget kinda person irl. But you gotta make the game you want to make or at the least that your supporters will support.
To be honest this was my goal at the begining, there was a heart icon next to the handcuffs icons which was called affection points (helping Anna with chroes was giving affection points, for example), but this was too much work for me, so I removed it and focused on the corruption path instead. I don't rule out the possibility of reversing this decision when the game reaches a certain state.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
To be honest this was my goal at the begining, there was a heart icon next to the handcuffs icons which was called affection points (helping Anna with chroes was giving affection points, for example), but this was too much work for me, so I removed it and focused on the corruption path instead. I don't rule out the possibility of reversing this decision when the game reaches a certain state.
Yeah I understand not wanting to overload yourself so early into the project but down the line branching routes for the girls would be nice. Im a big fan of corruption into lover route like with the teacher watching her go from blank face lets get this over to love drunk and cant wait to please you is the peak of corruption.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Rommy

Aug 1, 2018
how do you access cheat menu
use "console command"
To use the console command by pressing "Shift + O" while playing the game, you need to first enable it. To do this, open the game folder, navigate to the "renpy" folder, then to the "common" folder. In this folder, find the file named "00console" and open it with Notepad. Look for the line "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True", then save the file. Now you can access the "console command"

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes