We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 228 2.8%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,683 32.4%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 270 3.3%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,058 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 382 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 220 2.7%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 584 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,249 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 607 7.3%

• Total voters

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Would you potentially be maintaining an uncompressed version for Windows/Linux & Mac?
Or will the compression method be lossless instead of lossy?
I don't think it's necessary, the next version will be fully sounded and video files downscaled to 1080p, and I haven't noticed quality loss, you can compare both in my Discord's example.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't think it's necessary, the next version will be fully sounded and video files downscaled to 1080p, and I haven't noticed quality loss, you can compare both in my Discord's example.
I saw the game just minutes ago, you saying next version will be different, sounded and 1080p downsized, as a first time player should I wait next update to start?

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I saw the game just minutes ago, you saying next version will be different, sounded and 1080p downsized, as a first time player should I wait next update to start?
You can play the v0.7 if you want, you'll just have to start a new game for the v0.8
That's up to you.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 156 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Can someone clarify what kind of "cheating" is in this game? Is the tag there because the MC sleeps with multiple girls, which is more harem than cheating. Or is it because some of the girls have/had boyfriends?

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Can someone clarify what kind of "cheating" is in this game? Is the tag there because the MC sleeps with multiple girls, which is more harem than cheating. Or is it because some of the girls have/had boyfriends?

I have no idea who updated my tags to put the cheating one, there's only the teacher who mentions her husband but it's not detailed enough to put a tag for it.

Reactions: saekoa
Aug 13, 2024
what was this game spammed with a bunch of bad reviews and why was a cheating tag added there isnt any cheating and in fact wasn't the mc the only male in game the game is pretty good wtf is going on was the new update bad did i miss something

Snubber

Jan 25, 2024
Why isnt there more scenes like drunk anna?
All other scenes just hides ererythting. I mean the scenes are still sexy, but..
Limitation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
what was this game spammed with a bunch of bad reviews and why was a cheating tag added there isnt any cheating and in fact wasn't the mc the only male in game the game is pretty good wtf is going on was the new update bad did i miss something
Nah the new update is the best one in my opinion, I just can't deal with people rating 1/5 because they're frustrated as fuck.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Nah the new update is the best one in my opinion, I just can't deal with people rating 1/5 because they're frustrated as fuck.
Keep a thick skin and carry on. I was on the fence with your AVN for a bit, but it has grown on me and I look forward to every update. If you ever decide to put this on Steam I will gladly buy it there.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Keep a thick skin and carry on. I was on the fence with your AVN for a bit, but it has grown on me and I look forward to every update. If you ever decide to put this on Steam I will gladly buy it there.
Thanks man, but Steam with incest/blackmail/sleep sex/reluctant sex acts ? :HideThePain:

I'd be banned from the page before you could even put it in your wishlist. :KEK:

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Thanks man, but Steam with incest/blackmail/sleep sex/reluctant sex acts ? :HideThePain:

I'd be banned from the page before you could even put it in your wishlist. :KEK:
There are several AVN's with those themes on Steam. I mean they have the AVN where you lust after your sisters, and another about a man in the house if you catch my drift.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Played it for the first time a little bit last night. Only weird thing is that sometimes I will select an option and the scene will have teleported me to another place. Also not really a fan of having to do the same scene multiple times in order to build up the requirements needed to get the next one. Some more variance would be nice for that last point.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Played it for the first time a little bit last night. Only weird thing is that sometimes I will select an option and the scene will have teleported me to another place. Also not really a fan of having to do the same scene multiple times in order to build up the requirements needed to get the next one. Some more variance would be nice for that last point.
That's exactly what's happening in the v0.8, the grind is getting totally removed, so it should fix what you don't like.

There is a public post that you can read if you're curious !

GlassMi

Mar 30, 2023
Can't progress Anna's quest, stuck at 4 (devil) cuz I bought the dress earlier so the quest for the dress in the kitchen is bugged I think and she doesn't accept the item?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes