We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 228 2.8%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,674 32.4%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 269 3.3%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,052 24.8%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 381 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 220 2.7%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 583 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,249 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 604 7.3%

• Total voters

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I have a question about what things you have planned as the game progresses further?, since it is a good game to play and replay.
I think you can find most of your answers

Otherwise, PM on Discord.

ACIIETEL

May 21, 2024
Hello!

I wanted to ask - why is the relationship development strange? A lot of influence points are needed, but there is no point, and the stepmother herself does not change the relationship outside of scenes, I know that it is easy to do this using scripts, especially since this is Ren'py, so I have a question - will there be a correction?

ACIIETEL

May 21, 2024
Then - why aren't there any warnings? Even a full-screen window would be fine, otherwise it's easy to miss (About NTR)

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Life's Payback - v0.8.4 (public leak)

diana_quest.png

Here we are...

I wish I had time to properly rework everything but I needed to postpone a part of that work to the next version or I'd have legit burned out.

Basically, every sex scenes are sounded, and most of them have their climax animated.

The grind has been removed from the game except the money which is part of the story, anyway here are more details

Read the changelog here (or in the OP):

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hello!

I wanted to ask - why is the relationship development strange? A lot of influence points are needed, but there is no point, and the stepmother herself does not change the relationship outside of scenes, I know that it is easy to do this using scripts, especially since this is Ren'py, so I have a question - will there be a correction?
You just should have waited for the v0.8.4, it fixed your concerns. Also I'm working 8-10 hours a day on this game and don't have time for these minor things despite you stating it's easy to do, I just have my own priorities.
Also if you have an issue with the Netori, you shouldn't play the v0.8.4 then, there is more.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifesPayback-0.8.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vdka

Oct 31, 2021
Everything. It's a complete rework.
I assume he wanted to know what new content there is that isn't part of the content being reworked.
The wording of the changelog makes it sound like there is potentially new content in addition to the reworked content.

Specifically this part:
*The following "X new animated scenes" also takes reworked scenes into account*

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Everything. It's a complete rework.
Wait. Stop the presses! A Dev that actually does a rework in a short amount of time rather then milk the player base for a year or longer and barely deliver any real change?
soprano-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif
Jokes aside :KEK: . You have my utmost respect for doing this. You are a legend and once I'm able I will be playing the whole game again. Probably tonight. Thanks for your hard work. Now take a fucking break and relax for a little bit.

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
Stopping by again to say I love this dev. By far the hardest worker on this site and it shows. Please never stop making games! I hope you immediately make another after this. Never forget the incest btw ;). I plan to sub to you (again) when 0.9 is coming around the corner. Really want the old scenes added back

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I assume he wanted to know what new content there is that isn't part of the content being reworked.
The wording of the changelog makes it sound like there is potentially new content in addition to the reworked content.

Specifically this part:
Yeah I guess, but I didn't want to give spoilers and it was also a way for me to tell him to just "play and see" :HideThePain:.

Wait. Stop the presses! A Dev that actually does a rework in a short amount of time rather then milk the player base for a year or longer and barely deliver any real change?
View attachment 4079639
Jokes aside :KEK: . You have my utmost respect for doing this. You are a legend and once I'm able I will be playing the whole game again. Probably tonight. Thanks for your hard work. Now take a fucking break and relax for a little bit.
That gif was perfect hahaha.
Enjoy that new update man :BootyTime:(y)

Stopping by again to say I love this dev. By far the hardest worker on this site and it shows. Please never stop making games! I hope you immediately make another after this. Never forget the incest btw ;). I plan to sub to you (again) when 0.9 is coming around the corner. Really want the old scenes added back
Thanks a lot man. And yeah, no worries, incest was postponed to the next version. 2 lesbian scenes in the v0.9
smile-nod.gif

Anyone know any games similar to this? Great update as well.

My favourite game of this website is Girl house, but I don't think it actually answers your question since the kink of this game is mostly Mind control. :HideThePain:
But at least there's some blackmail. :PogChamp:

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
It's Netori introduced in the v0.8.4 with a new character. (No one's stealing your girls, that's the opposite)

Also there will be some avoidable lesbian scenes in the v0.9 as expected, which I think is considered as NTR since you bang both girls, so I added the tag just in case.
Man, i am confused o_O is that netorare? or is there some other netorare stuff?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes