We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 289 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,428 32.3%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 337 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,645 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 489 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 295 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 724 6.8%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,576 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 744 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 88 0.8%

• Total voters

GoldenCck

Apr 25, 2021
I love the game:love:, the concept and all is beautiful, its just a shame is not well optimazed for a toaster computer like mine, I cant enjoy it all due to frame drops during sex animations. I dont know what to do, can anyone lend me 2000 bucks to buy a pc gamer so I can enjoy the game?:unsure::p

• Sad
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
> 3DCG, Oral Sex, Animated, Blackmail, Corruption, Sleep Sex, Voyeurism, Titfuck, Big Tits, Big Ass, School Setting, Incest, Creampie, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, MILF, Sandbox, Teasing, Rpg, Incest, Vaginal Sex, Ahegao, Trainer, Humiliation, Harem, Anal Sex, Cheating, Mobile Game, Rape

Incest so nice, we named it twice.
Good catch lol, I'm fixing this.

sorry for the reply but i though malthide has new animated sex
is that the beach one?
Yeah, the old one there was pretty crappy so I felt the need to make a new one.

End of Game? 0_0
Far from it. I don't follow the standards of versioning.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Bro wtf are you talking about, the v0.8.4 removed all the grind by removing the influence point system, it does not require repeated actions and scenes anymore.
Vinkawa quick bug report related to this. You still have instances of "inf<charactername>" references in your codebase, one of which breaks the 2nd interaction with Lucie.

1728993716369.png

Code:
LifesPayback-0.9.1-pc/game$ grep influcie *.rpy
events_lucie.rpy:    if(influcie >= 4):
interactions_lucie.rpy:    elif(influcie >= 16 and event_lucie == 5):

LifesPayback-0.9.1-pc/game$ grep inflaura *.rpy
interactions_laura.rpy:    elif (inflaura >= 8 and event_laura == 40):
interactions_laura.rpy:            "Rub your dick between {color=#209c10}[laura!c]{/color}'s asscheeks" if(inflaura >= 8 and event_laura >= 5):
interactions_laura.rpy:            "??? ({size=18}8 {image=ui/influence_point.png} and {color=#209c10}[laura!c]{/color} {image=ui/progress_point.png} 6{/size})" if(inflaura < 8 or event_laura < 5):
As far as I can tell, just some stragglers in both Lucie and Laura that would be caught during playtesting from the beginning. Good luck!

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Life's Payback - v1.0 (Poll)

The polls for the v1.0 are open.

Alice "The Captain" (night scene)
Belle "Kneeling Blowjob"
Elise "Face down, Ass up Anal"
Laura "Classic Cowgirl"

Patreon Corrupter:
Patreon Mastermind, Puppet Master and Overlord :
SubscribeStar (All tiers starting from Corrupter combined):

View attachment 4131316
i have a question for the upcoming v1.0
the v1.0 update will it be biggest update?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I love the game:love:, the concept and all is beautiful, its just a shame is not well optimazed for a toaster computer like mine, I cant enjoy it all due to frame drops during sex animations. I dont know what to do, can anyone lend me 2000 bucks to buy a pc gamer so I can enjoy the game?:unsure::p
I'm very curious what kind of toaster you have. Because before the rework updates I had some choppy animations but now it's good and I also have a potato pc. A great game with amazing animations to enjoy. Ahegao and heart pupils are the cherry on top. :love:

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Just finished the 0.91 update playing through from scratch.

While I like the new content that has been added, the amount of content that has been removed is kind of a bummer. A bunch of the interactions previously in the game seem to be missing now.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Vinkawa quick bug report related to this. You still have instances of "inf<charactername>" references in your codebase, one of which breaks the 2nd interaction with Lucie.

View attachment 4135053

Code:
LifesPayback-0.9.1-pc/game$ grep influcie *.rpy
events_lucie.rpy:    if(influcie >= 4):
interactions_lucie.rpy:    elif(influcie >= 16 and event_lucie == 5):

LifesPayback-0.9.1-pc/game$ grep inflaura *.rpy
interactions_laura.rpy:    elif (inflaura >= 8 and event_laura == 40):
interactions_laura.rpy:            "Rub your dick between {color=#209c10}[laura!c]{/color}'s asscheeks" if(inflaura >= 8 and event_laura >= 5):
interactions_laura.rpy:            "??? ({size=18}8 {image=ui/influence_point.png} and {color=#209c10}[laura!c]{/color} {image=ui/progress_point.png} 6{/size})" if(inflaura < 8 or event_laura < 5):
As far as I can tell, just some stragglers in both Lucie and Laura that would be caught during playtesting from the beginning. Good luck!
Yeah thanks man, it's been reported on my Discord and already fixed for the v1.0

i have a question for the upcoming v1.0
the v1.0 update will it be biggest update?
Nope, it's just another update like the next 60 ones

Just finished the 0.91 update playing through from scratch.

While I like the new content that has been added, the amount of content that has been removed is kind of a bummer. A bunch of the interactions previously in the game seem to be missing now.
You need to read the v0.8.4 changelog

Unknwon09

Jan 4, 2023
Um can I ask what is the new scene that were added. I been playing and don't see any of the new scene for the characther on version 0.9.1 or is it just android problem ?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes