We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 290 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,429 32.3%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 338 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,646 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 489 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 296 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 724 6.8%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,577 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 744 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 89 0.8%

• Total voters

DeeluxeOwnu

Mar 2, 2021
I have an error with lucie. When i have to go to school morning something will happen relationship 7. I say hello and got a screen error. can just rollback. The even happened when i did school. But if i talk to her in the hallway theire still an error

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I have an error with lucie. When i have to go to school morning something will happen relationship 7. I say hello and got a screen error. can just rollback. The even happened when i did school. But if i talk to her in the hallway theire still an error
Yeah this is fixed for the v1.0

Anewrai

Dec 6, 2019
Gallery useless when 100% of sex scenes are repeatable.
"Needs more sex scenes" when there are around 8 sex scenes per update and it's the 10th update, is also a bit cheeky.
Except for the initial scene like Alice's vaginal sex from 0.7. Like you said repeatable but dialog afterward is different.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 187 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Vinkawa

cardinal11

Nov 15, 2021
> 3DCG, Oral Sex, Animated, Blackmail, Corruption, Sleep Sex, Voyeurism, Titfuck, Big Tits, Big Ass, School Setting, Incest, Creampie, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, MILF, Sandbox, Teasing, Rpg, Incest, Vaginal Sex, Ahegao, Trainer, Humiliation, Harem, Anal Sex, Cheating, Mobile Game, Rape

Incest so nice, we named it twice.

• Haha

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
View attachment 4127949

Life's Payback - v0.9.1

This update has more animations than usual, but please keep in mind that an update should have 8 animations.

Once again, sorry, I have to postpone Elise "Butterfly" to the next version, otherwise this update would have too many animations. The amount of content for each update must not differ too much from each other for satisfaction purpose, this is why I postponed Elise's animation.

However, there will be a poll this time, and I'll implement both Elise and the new winner in the v1.0

Anyway, I hope you'll like this update !

Anna :
- 2 new animated scenes
- Fixed a typo saying '250' instead of '500' in her begging quest
- Fixed a bug where the game took 500 from you but needed another 500 to trigger the next quest in her bedroom
- Fixed an oversight that wasn't updating Anna's schedule to indicate she's in her bedroom in the evening
- Fixed a mistake that prevented you to peep on Anna in her bedroom when you had less than 11 evil hearts

Alice :
- 1 new animated scene
- Rewrote the dialogue alice crying event's last frame
- Removed the apology deepthroat to match the new story after alice crying event (will be replaced by something better in the v1.0, buiit no spoiler)
- Removed the possibiltiy to open or close the door for Alice because of the previous point
- Fixed a bug preventing you from unlocking the wallpaper of her ass when she sent the picture
- Fixed a bug teleporting you to her bedroom if you tried to go to school with her during a weekend morning
- Fixed some typos

Lilianne :
- Fixed a bug preventing you to replay Lilianne's sex scenes in 2B cosplay

Nina :
- 1 new animated scene
- Nina's headpat is now repeatable
- Fixed a bug teleporting you from the school's hallway to the school's entrance when talking to Nina in the morning

Mathilde :
- 2 new animated scenes

Catherine :
- 3 new animated scenes

Belle :
- Model changed from "no breast, normal height, big ass" to -> "small breast, little height, little ass")
- Her scenes have been postponed (sorry guys)

Sarah :
- 5 new animated scenes

v0.9.1 (bug fixes)

Catherine
:
- Fixed a bug triggering a sex scene way too early

Diana :
- Fixed a typo stating her content was postponed to v0.9 (it's postponed to v1.0)

Mathilde :
- Fixed a bug that could trigger a fatal error if you looked at her quests without saving a singe time during the playthrough

Updating the OP with the changelog and links.
sorry for the reply but i though malthide has new animated sex
is that the beach one?

Sep 23, 2021
I am working on touching up Grammer again over this next weekend, if anyone would like to point out any typos or misspelling feel free, and let me know (politely) how you guys feel about the touch ups in the opening. Most likely it will be a slow process, but I believe dialog changes shouldn't reset saves, if I am correct on how Ren'py works

edit: again I am not perfect with my Grammer, but any sentence structure or spelling error comments in particular would be greatly welcome, as while english teaching is in the family with me, it is separated by a degree and sometimes insomnia makes me dumb as fuck, until my whiskey knocks me out like Tyson

Last edited:
  • Crown
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes