We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 290 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,429 32.3%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 338 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,646 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 489 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 296 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 724 6.8%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,577 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 744 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 89 0.8%

• Total voters

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I am guy, who commented week ago, and say "great game bro". But when i play... in your animations character chest collapses into another chest. It's not a normal.
I can't drop a better answer than what Jujumatsu wrote, just saying if you think my animations are cringe it's a clear indication you haven't played a lot of games in the last 2 years, or you're having a bad day and just felt like trolling.
I'm not bragging, but put that whiskey bottle out of your sight if you think pictures would be better than my current animation's quality.
I accept negative feedbacks but attacking me on the animation side is the WORST move you could do, you're losing all legitimacy. :KEK:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Vinkawa is rework you starter with last update done with this update?
I'm currently including old scenes back in the game but since I'm heavily reworking them to make them better they're not all here yet.
However, the influence grind is completely removed and most scenes are new, I think you'll have a great time by starting the game again.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm currently including old scenes back in the game but since I'm heavily reworking them to make them better they're not all here yet.
However, the influence grind is completely removed and most scenes are new, I think you'll have a great time by starting the game again.
I was waiting for rework to end for starting, if it didn't ended I will wait until it ends, don't want any save problems, bugged saves, etc.

Askeran

Apr 1, 2024
So I started tutoring with Sarah and if I check her quest log, I get a massive error screen? Any fix for that?
Edit: Am I right to assume the end for Sarah quest atm is the blowjob? Nothing from continue tutoring?

Last edited:

Max__Mad

Nov 20, 2022
I can't drop a better answer than what Jujumatsu wrote, just saying if you think my animations are cringe it's a clear indication you haven't played a lot of games in the last 2 years, or you're having a bad day and just felt like trolling.
I'm not bragging, but put that whiskey bottle out of your sight if you think pictures would be better than my current animation's quality.
I accept negative feedbacks but attacking me on the animation side is the WORST move you could do, you're losing all legitimacy. :KEK:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Just a suggestion, you might wanna consider naming it v0.10.x rather than 1.0.x. A good good deal of people associate 1.0 to a finished product. I think it would be less confusing that way
Honestly I'm not bothering with that, each new update will increment the version by +0.1 and that's it.

So I started tutoring with Sarah and if I check her quest log, I get a massive error screen? Any fix for that?
Edit: Am I right to assume the end for Sarah quest atm is the blowjob? Nothing from continue tutoring?
Saving your game and loading that save fixes this issue, and yes this was her last scene.

Reactions: OGloc_420

Lumi500

Aug 1, 2022
Love this re-work on this game Vin! but jesus h christ the moment i saw Laura get her back cracked during that one scene i was caught off guard, here i thought her breast size alone was gonna be the back breaker but i guess not O_O

But just wondering Vin do you plan to add music variety in future updates? the current music is good but it'd be nice to have some more music that maybe changes here and there for locations you know? no issue with the current one but just wondering is all but keep up the great work!

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Love this re-work on this game Vin! but jesus h christ the moment i saw Laura get her back cracked during that one scene i was caught off guard, here i thought her breast size alone was gonna be the back breaker but i guess not O_O

But just wondering Vin do you plan to add music variety in future updates? the current music is good but it'd be nice to have some more music that maybe changes here and there for locations you know? no issue with the current one but just wondering is all but keep up the great work!
Hey man, yeah I was supposed to add 6 new music tracks and I forgot, thank you for reminding me.

Reactions: Lumi500

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Life's Payback - v1.0 (Poll)

The polls for the v1.0 are open.

Alice "The Captain" (night scene)
Belle "Kneeling Blowjob"
Elise "Face down, Ass up Anal"
Laura "Classic Cowgirl"

Patreon Corrupter:
Patreon Mastermind, Puppet Master and Overlord :
SubscribeStar (All tiers starting from Corrupter combined):

1728907530608.png

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Can I have the whiskey? It will help me get by till the next update is released, that's a lie it won't last the week,
On another note great update as always

• Haha
Reactions: Vinkawa
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes