We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 290 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,433 32.3%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 338 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,650 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 489 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 296 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 725 6.8%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,578 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 745 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 89 0.8%

• Total voters

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Tasty Tasty Tags, seems this game is near completion.
You know that V 1.0 doesn't mean finished game, right?
Version numbering is something the each game dev does as he/she feels.

One of the most common practices (that I think this game follows) is as follows :
V x.y.z where :
-x = major content/features
-y = regular content
-z = patch/bugfix
With this kind of numbering a game could end up having a version like this for example : V5.20.2

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I know it sucks to wait, but please have patience. the reason we hold off is to try and spread a bit of awareness for the game, so it will hit the updates page. all of us in the community are really trying to get this game going as much as we can, and with Vin releasing it free in a bit of time it does really help. a few of us are actively trying to help as much as we can, and the community is mostly really active. I have been helping here and there with sprucing up translations as well, though sparely due to preparing to move in the spring. I believe Vin was gonna put some of my revisions in soon, with me going over the opening up until the intro of the menu system at school. I wanted to kinda keep that close to my chest since life is really hectic right now and I can only help sparingly but I really wanted to stress that everyone is trying to get this as much momentum as possible and are really tight knit, and this seems a way to do it. if you would please hold out a bit. the updates page definitely helps the game stay visible.

edit: I....really need to not type under the influence past midnight. looks kinda amusing to make drunk typos, but rest assured I put more thought into the aforementioned text tweaks
Waiting is not a problem for me, I'm quite patient and I also have a huge backlog of games to play to help with the wait.

I was just giving a timeline to sexyegg on when the game would most likely come to F95 because he/she said they thought that V0.9 had already been released.

Reactions: KhajiitHasWares

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Dude, this devs update speed is one of the fastest that I have ever seen. keep up the good work
Most devs that know they have made a game people like get lazy and space updates out. They don't have to try as hard, because they will get paid regardless. It's the newer ones that are trying to break into the space and get recognized that try the hardest and a few crazy ones, that just have a crazy worth ethic.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
What is the new Mathilde scene? Its not the beach one right? That was already in the game but the quest log is over now
It is the beach one, the previous animation was way less elaborate and the angle was pretty shit, so I completely reworked it.
Remember, it was a side view with failed ponytails grabing.

Last edited:

zerog86

Jul 7, 2022
Meh, I like the models of the characters. But the sexual content is all coercion and rape fantasies. Not my thing personally.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Hello
my last version is 0.7 and the new one doesn't accept "old" save version" !! where is it possible to find a 0.8 or 0.8.4 version without to restart all game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Meh, I like the models of the characters. But the sexual content is all coercion and rape fantasies. Not my thing personally.
Maybe filter out 80% of my current tags before deciding to try the game ?
You know what to expect when checking all the tags. Just a thought.:FacePalm:

Hello
my last version is 0.7 and the new one doesn't accept "old" save version" !! where is it possible to find a 0.8 or 0.8.4 version without to restart all game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not "restarting all game", it's a new game since the v0.8.4, almost everything has been changed.

I'm getting "updates postponed to v0.9 "while I'm on latest .91,what's the issue
Probably a typo. Save your game and load your save to trigger a fixing function. See if it fixed your issue.

damn 0.9 already out, keep up the good work chief
Thanks mate :BootyTime:(y)

Reactions: darkengeobr
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes