We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 291 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,434 32.3%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 338 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,652 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 490 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 296 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 725 6.8%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,579 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 745 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 89 0.8%

• Total voters

Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022
My review was deleted, but it was sincere...

I love the fact of revenge, the more anal, the better...

It's what I've asked for since my first comment, hard and raw, love will come later... Since this is what the game is about... If there was multi-language (Spanish) that would be better.

For my part, I would prefer to wait a few months to see more of your work and for it to be more polished, more contained, more perverted...

Keep going like this, I hope the best for your game, my friend.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Me coming back to the thread after a while:

1728115575093.png

Can anyone fill me on what these "incentives" to leave fake reviews actually were? Banning all positive reviews and allowing the bad ones indefinitely is an incredibly harsh punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: Egris and Vinkawa

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
There is one? If it's not linked at OP it might as well not exist.
I don't know if you are trolling or not but unofficial compressed versions are not added to OP anymore, its a new rule. You just have to look for them in the thread with the search feature. Just search for "compressed".

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I don't know if you are trolling or not but unofficial compressed versions are not added to OP anymore, its a new rule. You just have to look for them in the thread with the search feature. Just search for "compressed".
I had no idea. Do you know why this change was made?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How do you get into Anna'S room at evening ? Everytime i go there it says it is locked and no scene is triggering

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
How do you get into Anna'S room at evening ? Everytime i go there it says it is locked and no scene is triggering

During Evening's dinner by giving a bottle of wine, don't you see it written in your quest ?

xovaya

Dec 14, 2023
BTW i noticed that when shee need 500 for the first time, it switch to 250 during the conversation

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Finally had a chance to play through the update. The flow of the game is much improved. There are still times where you don't have anything to do for certain times of the day. I'm sure as more content is added it'll help with that. Doing the job for money is great but it might be a good idea to still let us work a partial shift if we doing have anything to do in the afternoon or evening. It's still a lot of money to grind for Lucie's quest.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Finally had a chance to play through the update. The flow of the game is much improved. There are still times where you don't have anything to do for certain times of the day. I'm sure as more content is added it'll help with that. Doing the job for money is great but it might be a good idea to still let us work a partial shift if we doing have anything to do in the afternoon or evening. It's still a lot of money to grind for Lucie's quest.
There was initially a partial shift but it was messing a lot with the office's event triggers so I removed it. I'll think about something else.

And now we wait... good luck dev! Grats on release. Going to hit that sub goal soon I bet!
giphy.gif

Just paid for the new 0.9 update.

WORTH IT. You guys legit need to support this guy, coming from a true connoisseur of this site, again this guy never stops grinding and deserves it.

Keep it up man!
Thanks a lot, man.
smile-nod.gif

Reactions: Dunner
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes