We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 291 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,439 32.3%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 338 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,658 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 491 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 296 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 726 6.8%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,581 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 747 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 90 0.8%

• Total voters

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I saw that Vinkawa replied to you saying that he/she will see what he/she can do, but in the meantime, I'll share a mod that I made for myself.
The mod makes the textbox fully transparent and adds black outline to the text.
To install it, just extract into the "LifesPayback V0.X.X/game" folder

PS: this mod should work on any renpy game, I've tested it on more than 50 games and it worked without any error.
Thanks man.
If you don't mind, I'll apply directly in the code for the v0.9 after testing it ? (I'd make an option so players can choose between default and transparent)

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks man.
If you don't mind, I'll apply directly in the code for the v0.9 after testing it ? (I'd make an option so players can choose between default and transparent)
No problem, feel free to incorporate it in the game's code.
But note that my mod doesn't add a slider in the settings (it just overrides the default) and I have no idea how to implement a slider.

• Crown
Reactions: Vinkawa

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
A grindy game that requires repeated actions and scenes doesn't get to require a new game out of its player.

It's one thing for a linear game with no repeated content to do that, but it's entirely too much to ask players to replay grind. Why does that grind even exist? Nobody wants repeated scenes so it must be padding to make it seem like there's more content than there is.

I was hanging on until now but you've lost this player.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
A grindy game that requires repeated actions and scenes doesn't get to require a new game out of its player.

It's one thing for a linear game with no repeated content to do that, but it's entirely too much to ask players to replay grind. Why does that grind even exist? Nobody wants repeated scenes so it must be padding to make it seem like there's more content than there is.

I was hanging on until now but you've lost this player.
Bro wtf are you talking about, the v0.8.4 removed all the grind by removing the influence point system, it does not require repeated actions and scenes anymore.
At least read the changelog before making embarassing statements.
I legit don't mind losing a player who comes here to complain but does not inform himself.

1727812254453.png
soprano-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif

Last edited:

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
I saw that Vinkawa replied to you saying that he/she will see what he/she can do, but in the meantime, I'll share a mod that I made for myself.
The mod makes the textbox fully transparent and adds black outline to the text.
To install it, just extract into the "LifesPayback V0.X.X/game" folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: this mod should work on any renpy game, I've tested it on more than 50 games and it worked without any error.
Thanks brother :) (y)

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Should i replay from the beginning? looks like a whole lot was reworked
Given that a lot of content has been disabled (almost half) until it is reworked, I would advise you to wait for the next update before starting over.
I'm not 100% sure but I think the rework will be complete in the next update.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
I've been watching you improving this game significantly, with some insane updates so far. You get an ego trip card from me :BootyTime: I'd allow it to happen, great development and direction there my man.

As long as you don't change or listen to too many retarded people who give you side or downgrade suggestions then all is fine. And if you ever change Lauras body I swear I take away your ego trip card while being very angry at you :LUL:. Her next tittyfuck scenes better be unfathomably goated. What I mean is that you better add more scene variety once you got enough scenes with everyone. I'm sure you get enough patreons to keep working on the project and that it stays for a long time.

I wrote this once but I write it again, making an open world actually open is what one of your prime focuses should be, since this is a prime example of a simple open world game if I seen one. To give you an example, right now you can simply just replay scenes. I suggest that later on in development you should focus on the MC power fantasy. The more you progress, the more the game opens up. Right now progression is just linear and kept very simple so the player gets you into all the characters, in more ways than one :HideThePain:. Endgame should absolutely give the player the control to have scenes for characters in every place you could possibly bang, maybe with clothing options too. Make the holy grail of nukige my guy like all those big devs attempt to and often fucking fail miserably.

Honestly the worst thing that can happen here is that you have a final scene and then a "thats all folks" while Laura decides to get a breast reduction.

Ranting aside, all the decent upgrade suggestion that people phrased like changing the story entirely, past lack of sound or some of the gameplay elements even from people that have been acting silly and that you've gotten you into arguments have been in fact improving the game overall into a great direction. Your understanding about down- and sidegrades proofs your 8+ years of development experience too. You're better than most indie devs already I swear :KEK:. Its funny that some of the largest arguments you had with some random guy over a month ago made you change your mind as well. Honestly, very good for you my man.

I'm gonna rewrite my review, lets see until 0.10 - 0.11 so I can rewrite all of it because your game basically becoming a different and mostly better game then it has been.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I've been watching you improving this game significantly, with some insane updates so far. You get an ego trip card from me :BootyTime: I'd allow it to happen, great development and direction there my man.

As long as you don't change or listen to too many retarded people who give you side or downgrade suggestions then all is fine. And if you ever change Lauras body I swear I take away your ego trip card while being very angry at you :LUL:. Her next tittyfuck scenes better be unfathomably goated. What I mean is that you better add more scene variety once you got enough scenes with everyone. I'm sure you get enough patreons to keep working on the project and that it stays for a long time.

I wrote this once but I write it again, making an open world actually open is what one of your prime focuses should be, since this is a prime example of a simple open world game if I seen one. To give you an example, right now you can simply just replay scenes. I suggest that later on in development you should focus on the MC power fantasy. The more you progress, the more the game opens up. Right now progression is just linear and kept very simple so the player gets you into all the characters, in more ways than one :HideThePain:. Endgame should absolutely give the player the control to have scenes for characters in every place you could possibly bang, maybe with clothing options too. Make the holy grail of nukige my guy like all those big devs attempt to and often fucking fail miserably.

Honestly the worst thing that can happen here is that you have a final scene and then a "thats all folks" while Laura decides to get a breast reduction.

Ranting aside, all the decent upgrade suggestion that people phrased like changing the story entirely, past lack of sound or some of the gameplay elements even from people that have been acting silly and that you've gotten you into arguments have been in fact improving the game overall into a great direction. Your understanding about down- and sidegrades proofs your 8+ years of development experience too. You're better than most indie devs already I swear :KEK:. Its funny that some of the largest arguments you had with some random guy over a month ago made you change your mind as well. Honestly, very good for you my man.

I'm gonna rewrite my review, lets see until 0.10 - 0.11 so I can rewrite all of it because your game basically becoming a different and mostly better game then it has been.
Thanks man, I appreciate the detailed feedback. :BootyTime:(y)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
That's why we need to start using normal, plain terms of Cucking, Cucked, Cheating, Cheated, Retarded, etc.
Because everyone here has his own definition of NTR.
unfortunately too many people are terminally addicted to japanese culture and insist on using weebspeak instead of english.
I personally would prefer if all japanese terms were replaced with english ones.
except for ahegao and bukkake because "oragasm-face" sounds too stupid and there is no english word for bukkake.
I don't understand, why it seems so complicated. The funny thing is that NTR means more things. The funny thing is that there is confusion about one thing. As far as I know NTR stands for Netorare/Netorase. But some also put Netori in there. Which is a contradiction. Because it is totally the opposite of the other two. But I can understand that reading the three letters, there is confusion.

Anyway i put it under spoiler so to not have a big comment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's why the term NTR is quicker. It's just that it would be better to use the three terms and not the single term. Because otherwise people will always be asking: but is it netori/netorare/netorase. It's quicker to use the three instead of the single term that makes everything too confusing.

Anyway for me sake this game is Netori. So i love it. Otherwise i had already deleted it. I hate Netorare/Netorase game.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Played new version. Some especially new animations are still pretty choppy (office girl, titfuck with nina at the park etc)

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes