We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 291 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,439 32.3%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 338 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,658 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 491 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 296 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 726 6.8%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,581 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 747 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 90 0.8%

• Total voters

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
the table mommy doggy is gone why!?!!?
Probably gonna be added in the future. The story for Alice and Anna was changed so it makes sense that the scenes at the table and in the bathroom will work better later on in the story. + the new scenes were pretty neat themselves
It would be a shame if they were forever removed tho. I liked having the option to bone them both on that table.

Nonetheless I hope the sfw choices will come back in the future as well. I kinda enjoyed seeing MC just chatting with Alice while going to school or him just sitting around with Nina at the park.

RunnyCapist

Jan 18, 2020
yay new update

i always like this game because it has that Koikatsu vibe to it that I love

so to see my beloved game in a hand of a dedicated dev give hope to me that we will have more quality gooner game in the future <3

RikkuEcRud

Apr 25, 2020
Is it just me, or is there less content in each update? I swear a few updates ago we could have vaginal sex with several of the girls, and I know we could with the sister, but now almost every girl hits "continued in 0.9" before getting there.

Also I'll point out that the Morning time slot is overbooked, with both of the main grinds(grades and money) required to progress taking place in the morning, as well as the nun very consistently requiring morning interactions until very late in her path.

Also personal peeve here, but in the current version having the sister, one of the main draws, having progress locked behind progressing Nina, the most annoying character, is a pretty huge drag.

P1ng0n69

Nov 8, 2023
I love this, but I think Belle is bugged cuz when I open the map and I see belle in the office but when I open it, she doesn't show up

pakikos

Aug 7, 2018
Every 14 days.

Huh ? Open your relationship menu and refer to their quests, it's impossible to get softlocked in the v0.8.4 with a new save.

Otherwise, doing character's quests advances time, taking a nap on your bed advances time.
every 14 days? bro ur an insane beast, congrats on a great project, wish u great success

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vinkawa

negazoz

May 25, 2021
It's hard to put it. On one hand, the MC has an evil mindset, but he does at least make do with his promises. I want to call him lawful evil because he follows his own code of ethics, but at other times he behaves dick-ish to force a positive (mostly) change. The mom deserves revenge, but he also wants her to quit drinking and become more responsible. I'm 40/60 on liking and disliking this MC. It's refreshing, well done.

Also, thanks for putting in the hard effort in reworking the scenes and adding sound. I told myself I would hold off on this game until I saw sound was added, and you delivered quicker than I imagined. Amazing work ethic.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Thanks man. Around v1.0 ~ v1.1

View attachment 4082960

If I correctly remember the notification I received, your review was removed long time ago for stating what you considered as grindy something you could easily circumvent by making several characters quests instead of focusing on one. I'm not the one who triggered the appeal for removal tho, I just got notified about it. And I'm also not paying attention to reviews complaining about grind anymore, I just invite people to play another game. Then they still come back to this game after seeing how abysmal the current market is.

Also, in all honesty, I'm pretty tired of your naivety about people.
You want the MC to have a reason to mess with people, and you complain about how he acts with Nina, I don't have time to polish every minor detail, just deal with how the story unfolds for her, I'm not gonna adapt everything until I've satisfied everyone's whim.
As if everyone in real life was being mean for a particular reason. Huh ? Hello ?
Evil doesn't need a justification to operate.
Evil is born of past experience or is simply inside you for no reason.
Evil can have its sense of justice towards people who have given rise to it in the past, or can simply be, for others.
Evil is just is, and so are we, for a little while.
Would it be possible to add a text opacity slider in the preferences? Thanks

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I love this, but I think Belle is bugged cuz when I open the map and I see belle in the office but when I open it, she doesn't show up
She has no content yet. Same with the dean and her daughter their content will come in the 9.0 update.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Since formal reviews are banned, I'll type mine here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate the review man, thank you very much. :BootyTime:(y)

Yeah I'll see what I can do.

Indeed her mugshot shouldn't appear in the office since her content was postponed to v0.9

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
What if we compromise and no pregnancy content, but the girls beg you to not cum inside them for "reasons".

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
No, please no! There are a shit ton of AVN MC's that are 100 percent Captain Pullout.
agreed.
Honestly pullouts are stupid. it ruins the sex to try and (pointlessly) logically explain why the girls are not getting pregnant.
but its not even a reliable contraceptive method. You can have a creampie and just not have the girls get pregnant. For various reasons. No need to start justifying it with pullouts and cuckwraps condoms. It feels like extra work to pointlessly shit on impreg fans.
Just creampie with no mention or explanation on why the girls are not getting pregnant

That being said, I believe Daisies was asking for forced creampies

Last edited:

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
Entering the trends, with the talk of impregnation and those things, i liked a lot the new scenes with alice, the new Bj was in a better angle, now we ( I ) just want to see the Lucie missionary Pov, i know this game is not about romance, and normally this position represents a more intimate moment. However, if there is two (anna and lucie) more would come, and im looking forward to more of this game.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I saw that Vinkawa replied to you saying that he/she will see what he/she can do, but in the meantime, I'll share a mod that I made for myself.
The mod makes the textbox fully transparent and adds black outline to the text.
To install it, just extract into the "LifesPayback V0.X.X/game" folder

PS: this mod should work on any renpy game, I've tested it on more than 50 games and it worked without any error.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes