We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 290 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,433 32.3%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 338 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,649 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 489 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 296 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 725 6.8%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,578 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 745 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 89 0.8%

• Total voters

zerog86

Jul 7, 2022
Maybe filter out 80% of my current tags before deciding to try the game ?
You know what to expect when checking all the tags. Just a thought.:FacePalm:
I can look past tags that I find distasteful so long as either they are avoidable or fit well within the context of the narrative. That's not the case here, there is no narrative. It's a monotonous grind to get from one morally reprehensible act to the next. It's not an invalid criticism to say this is just a rape sim.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
You told me this when I asked for POVs and now we got one, I've seen way worse (IRL too).
Now gimme those anal POVs please.
Hahaha, indeed I have tried because of your message, I hope you liked it.

Ok I searched the thread and it came up blank. Where do you get weed for Alice?
You don't need it, just go to her bedroom at night.

I can look past tags that I find distasteful so long as either they are avoidable or fit well within the context of the narrative. That's not the case here, there is no narrative. It's a monotonous grind to get from one morally reprehensible act to the next. It's not an invalid criticism to say this is just a rape sim.
Yeah yeah, thanks for your opinion, a lot of people have another one. See ya and good luck with your next game. :BootyTime:

1728849643663.png

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
What's up, man? I think you've got a great game on your hands, and you're putting a lot of love into it.
The huge reduction in clicking is a big plus, and it's true that the game progresses much faster now.
The schedules are still kind of annoying, but they make sense since the characters have classes, so I think that's fine.

However, I'm not really sold on the renders in the latest update. I get that the idea is to show the MC's abuse and the corruption of the girls, but the tongue is too long, and there are way too many doggy-style positions.
I'd like to see more variety (the last render of Mathilde giving a blowjob is a good step), and also some more anger (like when he forces Nina in the maid outfit or Anna in the kitchen), because they all seem way too similar to each other.

The rework is really good, but I think you can do better, even if it takes a bit more time to create the renders. Great job nonetheless!

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
What's up, man? I think you've got a great game on your hands, and you're putting a lot of love into it.
The huge reduction in clicking is a big plus, and it's true that the game progresses much faster now.
The schedules are still kind of annoying, but they make sense since the characters have classes, so I think that's fine.

However, I'm not really sold on the renders in the latest update. I get that the idea is to show the MC's abuse and the corruption of the girls, but the tongue is too long, and there are way too many doggy-style positions.
I'd like to see more variety (the last render of Mathilde giving a blowjob is a good step), and also some more anger (like when he forces Nina in the maid outfit or Anna in the kitchen), because they all seem way too similar to each other.

The rework is really good, but I think you can do better, even if it takes a bit more time to create the renders. Great job nonetheless!

Hey man, thank you for the detailed feedback and the narrative provided.
My doggystyle and ahegao kinks are surely not doing me any favor, as I tend to combine both of them whenever a character hasn't been fucked doggystyle yet. :HideThePain:
But rest assured, I've already got some cowgirl and missionary ready (and a fair amount of others with weird names like "butterfly" or "the captain"), I just postponed them to the next versions because there would have been way too many animations in one update if I released them during the v0.9.1
The next version should take care of half of your concerns, and the other half would take a few more updates.

Last edited:

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Great start. But now... Cringe animations. Very bad animations. Better do simple pictures bruh
Never pictures will be better than any animation. Now all the comunity of H-games probably sees lover of just pics first time. And the hell are you talking about? Out of all games made with that kind of 3d those animations one of most powerfull, they are handmade while 95% uses same standart animations.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Great start. But now... Cringe animations. Very bad animations. Better do simple pictures bruh
Never pictures will be better than any animation. Now all the comunity of H-games probably sees lover of just pics first time. And the hell are you talking about? Out of all games made with that kind of 3d those animations one of most powerfull, they are handmade while 95% uses same standart animations.
Obvious hater using a secondary account needing his daily attention, abort the mission. :BootyTime:
1728857945627.png

Thank you for the support tho.

What does "The rest of content postponed to 0.9 means?" I cant see those animations in 9.1? i have to play 0.9?
That's a typo, save and load your save, it should fix it by saying "End of current version" instead.

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Also one more suggestion. Play Futa Concoction. Why? That guy works with same animation program as you (as far as i know), he maid with Hands anal scenes. It seems like you want to make more anal and you like it, but you struggle with it, you can talk to that game dev, he is very nice gentlemen, he will help you with understanding of making anal scenes. Faust Seiker his nickname.

Reactions: Chris2041

Max__Mad

Nov 20, 2022
Obvious hater using a secondary account needing his daily attention, abort the mission. :BootyTime:
View attachment 4129633

Thank you for the support tho.

That's a typo, save and load your save, it should fix it by saying "End of current version" instead.
I am guy, who commented week ago, and say "great game bro". But when i play... in your animations character chest collapses into another chest. It's not a normal.

Max__Mad

Nov 20, 2022
Here is one of bad animation. Two balls collapsed like atom's in simple ordinary connection (Can't do something more on phone)

Last edited:

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I am guy, who commented week ago, and say "great game bro". But when i play... in your animations character chest collapses into another chest. It's not a normal.
Yeah. It migth happen if you do it handmade instead of using same shit that everyone does. If you wanna see those same animations everyone takes directly from Koikatsu, there hundreds of those games.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes