Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
As a fan of Neko's game , we know this will be a fantastic game in the future like other Neko's games.
And there maybe some thing as Important as the Main game. ----Time to find the FLOWER.
Sorry, but his other games were massive disappointments - to those players who, promised a pregnant family harem from the outset, were continually teased with that outcome and ultimately left frustrated. Why would the new game be any different? The patch is readily available elsewhere, sure. But he does have a tendency to get to near the end of games and then abandon them (sorry, engineer a hasty conclusion) at precisely the point that many players would like to see the game carry on for a good while yet. He's not alone in that, of course.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Balloo

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I wouldn't call them disappointments, But I will agree they do finish abruptly. It does seem more like he gets to a point he's just tired of doing it. Though Mahou-sama is still going through it's endings, so really it only applies to deadlocked in time.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If that's the case then I stand corrected. But it seems like the most obvious reason for the patch to not be posted here.
yeah just click the link to his other games. To be honest R7 is a strangely enforced rule. Neko games were fine but Darkheart's The Guardian got nuked completely.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Idk if it's just me but man does this game have super clunky dialogue. feels very robotic and the fact that none of the sentences end in a punctuation is super annoying.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It says both "male protagonist" and "female protagonist". How much material is done for each? Can you just play one or the other? Or does it switch at times during the game?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I saw on Nekos Discord a new Game Version (V01.5):
-

*There was a Bug with a wrong label in the Night Choice

Reactions: pgm_01

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Male & Female protagonists it's like having 5 different paths in the game so that's no for me

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Your scripts need help. I play your games cause the renders and the scenes are nice, but you need to hire a writer. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you need help. Dialogue at the beginning wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good. Now the MC is 6, looks like he's 12, and talks like he's 1. Seriously, my 2 year old nephew can speak in complete sentences.