Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Censored stuff is likely for the "midgets", game would be banned for r7 otherwise I am guessing.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
For everyone asking there is a patch, available elsewhere, that would probably get the game banned if it were posted here.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
For everyone asking there is a patch, available elsewhere, that would probably get the game banned if it were posted here.
Plenty of games been allowed here as long as there was a patch for that unless it's not only r7 that we're talking about.
Where did you get the patch? Couldn't find it.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The dev need to learn to write a proper intro before creating a game. It's a bunch of words that says nothing. Too many crap dev.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LightAndDark-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Sad to see the censored tag. Good luck with your game. The games description is pretty poor I suggest rewriting it.
The game has a patch, but I am not sure why it is not being linked through Lewdpatcher like previous games from this dev. This site will only accept links to Lewdpatcher, so people will need to check back in and see if the patch is available.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You don't know about the previous games being posted here then. With their patches.