FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It says both "male protagonist" and "female protagonist". Can you just play one or the other? Or does it switch at times during the game?
Any answers to this? I ask this because I don't care about lesbian content. If it gives the choices to play male or female protagonist, and it's all the same scenes, just with a different protagonist, then I would just se it as a male protagonist harem game, and would never play the female version.
But, if you are swapping between male and female, just playing different characters, for different scenes in the game, that is cool too.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why is the developer criticized right from the start for the rules that the forum has set?
Why Censored? Someone need to unlock the Game on LP first.
What does "unlock on LP" mean? I also didn't see any criticization of the dev.
I also wouldn't play a censored game. It just bores me, cause I want to see the parts, and see the penetration, and such. I'm not Japanese. I'm allowed to see this stuff. lol

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Any answers to this? I ask this because I don't care about lesbian content. If it gives the choices to play male or female protagonist, and it's all the same scenes, just with a different protagonist, then I would just se it as a male protagonist harem game, and would never play the female version.
But, if you are swapping between male and female, just playing different characters, for different scenes in the game, that is cool too.
It's Male MC but until the MC is grown up, you play more his Mom and the family life

Reactions: menatv and pgm_01

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
So there is no actual loli in game?
Most likely next version considering they are going to spend some time at MCs house.
Think current version only has peeping and 1 bj scene with a loli, rest is stuff with mother, aunt and teacher.

lOrD gHoSt

May 9, 2020
Unless I missed something, I didn't see any sex at all in this game.
did i play a different game?!

hmmm, maybe because of that extra file you have to download? :D

btw. so far so good, BUT... why this, WHY?!
WHY.jpg
god i HATE that trash, belly nipple or elsewhere... its unaesthetic AF. piercing a hole in a perfect body (mutilating is a good word for it), and putting in some trash bling bling...

but... to each their own i guess. good thing its not 100% about the mom, and she wears clothes most of the time :D
still, too bad its the mom of all girls in this... i think nobody else has one, and even tattoos are absent :unsure:
so thats why its even more irritating for me i think

edit: and you can see that in the beginning, she didnt wear one. so she was like "F yeah, my husband is gone, now i can have a belly piercing!" :cry:
*cough* i hope we get the option to tell her to get rid of it *cough* wishfull thinking i know xD
or dev isnt hellbent over it and removes it alltogether.
i know, they can do what they want.

still waiting for satisfactory answer WHY girls/woman think that this is nice? because there is none xD
nobody but the smallest minority does...
just my 2cents

Here is a fix for the Gallery Problem, if you don't have it, just follow the Instruction in the Archive
where gallery?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lans90

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I just thought the extra file just uncensors a sex act. Didn't know that it contains all the sexual situations in it, apparently.

lOrD gHoSt

May 9, 2020
I just thought the extra file just uncensors a sex act. Didn't know that it contains all the sexual situations in it, apparently.
right now, there arent acts with older ppl, so yeah, all of them have to get cut because... look at MC... even if he ISNT the son xD

Reactions: menatv

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
did i play a different game?!

hmmm, maybe because of that extra file you have to download? :D

btw. so far so good, BUT... why this, WHY?!
View attachment 3709999
god i HATE that trash, belly nipple or elsewhere... its unaesthetic AF. piercing a hole in a perfect body (mutilating is a good word for it), and putting in some trash bling bling...

but... to each their own i guess. good thing its not 100% about the mom, and she wears clothes most of the time :D
still, too bad its the mom of all girls in this... i think nobody else has one, and even tattoos are absent :unsure:
so thats why its even more irritating for me i think

edit: and you can see that in the beginning, she didnt wear one. so she was like "F yeah, my husband is gone, now i can have a belly piercing!" :cry:
*cough* i hope we get the option to tell her to get rid of it *cough* wishfull thinking i know xD
or dev isnt hellbent over it and removes it alltogether.
i know, they can do what they want.

still waiting for satisfactory answer WHY girls/woman think that this is nice? because there is none xD
nobody but the smallest minority does...
just my 2cents

where gallery?
You can find the gallery on itch or on Subscribestar, Boosty
Oh and as for the piercings, maybe your wish will come true

• Wow
Reactions: lOrD gHoSt

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, not a fan of piercings or tattoos myself. But to each their own.
Finally figured out how to use the patch. Excellent work so far. In for more.

Reactions: Lans90

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Am I the only one who finds this story almost completely incoherent? Like, more so than their other VNs even?