naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
So is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
actual story content I somehow missed? or just fluff? (...)
if with
you mean the scene that shows up in the gallery, it's a non-canon render I did as a thank you in one of the chapter 2 service/follow up updates.
scene happens after the "this is how you did" summary you get in the end of chapter 3, it could be considered canon.

Reactions: hmorphone

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You are not being forced into anything afaik. You can just play a "dad simulator" and do a office romance (whatever), but then you don't really have much a leg to stand on in regard complain about lack of content. Also you don't even need to play this game with MC being related to the girls at all.

As you brought up Haley's story... Maybe you just should stay away from any game that got that "incest" tag tied to them?
Thanks for the reply I asked because I don't mind content has been good enough I prefer a great story over content so it really makes no difference to me office LI and Dad simulator was exactly what I'd hope you can get get if you chose, I just didn't like how Dev in certain instances tried to degrade Brooke if that's her name been awhile normally in games like this side characters that were written to well or designed too good Dev tends to throw a wrench at them at some given point to discredit them to the PC. I personally just try my best to avoid incest when I play games like this if it's just not possible then I probably just won't play it. Yeah but your forgetting the incest in Haley's Story just begun do you know how long I've played that game since its 1st release to f95 theirs incest tags that's avoidable thats why I give most a shot and to be honest that is the majority of tags on here if I didn't try some out I'd most likely have nothing to enjoy. Hey I just read the part where you can modify relationship I never knew about this feature thanks alot.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)I just didn't like how Dev in certain instances tried to degrade Brooke if that's her name been awhile normally in games like this side characters that were written to well or designed too good Dev tends to throw a wrench at them at some given point to discredit them to the PC.(...)
I actually like Brooke a lot as a character and I definitely don't want to degrade her in any way, so I'm wondering how I went wrong there. Out of genuine interest, can you tell me how you came to view that is the case?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I actually like Brooke a lot as a character and I definitely don't want to degrade her in any way, so I'm wondering how I went wrong there. Out of genuine interest, can you tell me how you came to view that is the case?
Brooke is your typical office worker friend more crazy than anyone else who pulls prank on others and likes to ease the atmosphere, i don't see anything wrong with her character to be honest, so don't change it xD

Aug 17, 2019
I'll look into it. Keyboard issues?

BIGDIK0011 Edit: verified on an S9: it works, using the standard keyboard on it, but I had English language installed and was able to use autocomplete for all words I entered (not sure if that matters). In one case, it didn't take the entered text well, but I noticed on the recap and using the "change something" option I just entered through all the ones that were correct and changed the one that wasn't (by typing in lil' and then when it came up with the suggestion Lily, selecting lil' from the autocomplete bar, then typing in roommate and selecting that from the autocomplete bar as well).

If you're not using a standard keyboard, consider using that. If you are using a standard keyboard, consider the google keyboard. Annoying, I know, but it's mostly a Ren'py thing and I'm not entirely sure how to improve on it (although I am looking into improving it, because it irks me that it's not working well at all).
The standard keyboard on my phone is Google keyboard. I am on a OnePlus 5t. But, NM I fixed it by installing swiftkey keyboard.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
Been coming into the site for the last 2-3 weeks thinking "I hope today is the day the Light of my Life update is out". Now it's happened, and I can only say that it was well worth the wait. In terms of story and characters, this game is head and shoulders above any other game on f95zone as far as I'm concerned. It draws you in and makes you care desperately about the people and what's going to happen to them, which is the art of great writing. Keep up the wonderful work Naughty Road.

Timathon

Mar 31, 2019
Wow. This update was amazing. Chapter 3 kept going and going and going... I thought it was going to be too short but it went above my expectations! Great job naughtyroad

I really enjoyed the progression of the story. It keeps the audience interested while putting some feels and spices into the scenes.

This chapter really goes into Macy's thoughts and feelings and I dig it. There's more to her than just "seeming to hate" the MC.

I was also surprised by the Office lady trio. They didn't seem like they were supposed to be in the story because of focus on the Macy and Denise. I actually enjoyed the break from the main story into this side office story. I was never a fan of Brooke for some reason but I did enjoy the trio's appearance. Maybe couple more characters might be nice? Something like Denise's friend or Macy's Coworker? haha.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
So I don't really like writting comments on games, I rarely do, but when I do, I feel comfortable doing it, since I like the game proper.
The game here has a charm, unlike most games, 90% of the time, I can't be bothered with the story, because either dull/genergic story while properly unoriginal. And doesn't even hook me later on, with future updates, or really art wise.
Yet this game feels unique, alive, storywise I don't skip it, I read it and want to get proper results that I will like and enjoy. It feels like something that would happen in real life, same time being original and unique. I actually like that the characters in this game feel more life like, because time and effort went into their models. not just an ugly face, on a smooking hot body, or the reverse. They actually look like people I would see and meet our on the streets, which I fully enjoy and support. And truthfully, I have seen, and met people that have those proportions in life, along with their faces.
I find this game very immersive, and highly recommend it for people that want a story that they can bite into, only downside, which is a small one, is that updates take a while.
But as proven here, damn well worth the wait for it, since I've been reading every dialogue proper, and enjoying it. I hope the work continues as good as it has, with the passion for it.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes