ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the office dames are there to give ya side-boinks for those that are desperate for some sex somewhere among the feels and depth story concerning the wards..or you can avoid them totally.

Reactions: naughtyroad

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
can we get a nopy link? Anonfile and mediafire throttle dspeed down to what feels like 1 byte/week and mega has a 2gb limit or something like that.

EDIT: seriously, 3 hours download with anonfile, 40 seconds with mega before I hit cap.. :(

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
the office dames are there to give ya side-boinks for those that are desperate for some sex somewhere among the feels and depth story concerning the wards..or you can avoid them totally.
I avoid them No idea why i had this feeling a romance with one of them would not be good and would end up being a regret later having a romance with one of them :D

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I avoid them No idea why i had this feeling a romance with one of them would not be good and would end up being a regret later having a romance with one of them :D
There's a few people around with that sentiment, but honestly I wouldn't ef you over like that on a decision you made three updates ago. That's not fun gameplay. Any choices that have irrevocable consequences will be clearly marked or telegraphed.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Hmm, wife is killed by a drunk driver, guy quits stressful job to be with family, loses house, ends up in a one-bedroom apartment with two grown daughters. Everyone's psyche gets damaged along the way.

Nobody has life insurance? Nobody has mortgage insurance? Nobody sues the drunk driver or his insurance company? Nobody gets grief counseling or mental health therapy?
The guy was jinxed, had no life insurance, the mortgage insurance company had just been closed for fraudulent operations, the drunk driver was never identified, and they had no money for grief counseling or mental health therapy (and the girls were against them anyway)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Just stunning, really. I especially love the relationship between the sisters. Feels very natural and realistic, as much as it can be I suppose. Also, very tender and cute. I hope we'll see much more of that between those two.

And on the dad side of things, what are the chances the girls end up with adorable baby bumps in a little while? :unsure: Also, the foot-tickling scene was probably my favorite, so hot. Their little feet are too adorable, hopefully we will see more of them in the future!

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
It is honestly kind of weird, SO many people with <10 total comments are coming out in droves to praise this game.
You're right, somethings fishy... :unsure: You reckon we should get some of those multi-K commenters in this thread together and see if we can't get to the bottom of this?
We'll I'm one of the (nearly) <10 commenters. I keep up with the threads often for the games I am following, but I am more of a lurker. However, this game blew me away so much with the incredible characters and touching story that I felt I had to say something. I just joined the Patreon today to show my appreciation.

Last edited:

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Ya' know -- I'm not a fan of "Daddy/Daughter" usually. Maybe because I've a daughter of my own but, having said that, this is one heckova game. Humor, decent writing and plot and strange but oddly attractive girls. (Having lived in California for years, I gave everyone Hispanic names and it worked for my immersion into the game. My MC is: Emilio de la Vega.) The slow development is at times frustrating but, much as I hate to admit it, necessary for the Dev to get his story right.
It's a damn good VN/game.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It is honestly kind of weird, SO many people with <10 total comments are coming out in droves to praise this game.
You should have been here when the game first dropped. Many bashed Naughtyroad for making so "ugly" characters to the point a sentence was added that ppl should not complain about how the characters look. If you dont like it just leave. While only a few of us said how wonderful they are and how amazing the game feels.

Now look at them.
Swarming the place like naughty gives out hookers for free.
I honestly don't care. If it benefits Naughtyroad everything is allowed and welcomed. This game will be a masterpiece and setting a standard on how to make a good VN in the future. That much i can fucking guarantee.

As a writer i already said how good the writing in this game is and that a good written story with believable characters Overrules anything. Be it renders, Animations etc. But Naughty does even that stuff 10/10.

This game is hands down the best game of 2019. Followed by DrPinkCake's Being a Dik and Acting Lessons.

If my publisher would not be an absolute ******** on sexual stuff of any kind i would instantly recommend hiring "Naughtyroad" as a writer.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes