Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
naughtyroad you didn't hide player here (screenshot):

Amazing update. I'm speechless. Not often you see so good game in all aspects: characters, models, story...

Oh, and i must admit in this game thare are best breasts i've ever seen! They are different, they are unique.. they are just a lot more realistic than in 99% games.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
One of the best things about this game is the clothing. These girls wear normal (but sexy) things, not like in most games with ridiculous slut-wear no normal woman would ever wear. This helps sell the realism of these characters. Some of the things that turn me off new games when looking at the sample screenshots is wardrobe choice. Slutty clothes can be fun and one of my sorta fetishes is games with wardrobe choices when you get to play dress up and get into sluttier and sluttier clothes, but it needs to be earned and not have a character on screen for the first time with her boobs falling out a fishnet top or something.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Finally, finally made it to the end of Chapter Three (had to stop off every now and then to back off a little bit from the story line).

Great gobs of goo! One sorta of sees the chapter ending coming, but then again it hits you smack dab in the face with a shovel.

The angst, the guilt, the drama, all excellently presented.

And now I've got to patiently, ever so patiently wait for Chapter Four.

P.S. I'm hopeful that everything works out well with Brooke.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017

Unlocked

Yes, you're right. And this is where we're at:
Finished all rendering. There's some cleanup and corrections to be done, but every image for the next chapter is made. Also, all writing and scripting on chapter 3 is finished. That means it's content complete.
Proofreading is about to start. After my final end to end play through today, I'll have a version to hand over to the proof readers.
What's left: while proofing is underway, I'm doing a short bonus x-mas scene. I'm also need to update the gallery and have a summary at the end. I'll do that in parallel with proofing.
So, with just about a week to go, it looks like chapter 3 will be (just) in time for x-mas.
Hello! I am a big fan really. Was just a joke. I really liked Chapter 3!

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
One of the best things about this game is the clothing. These girls wear normal (but sexy) things, not like in most games with ridiculous slut-wear no normal woman would ever wear.
same here. I can deal with the characters (in other games) looking like 18yo runway models, but I absolutely prefer personal faces/bodies and normal clothes to prostitute clothing. the more the characters parade around in victoria's secrets the less impact it has when you get to the steamy bit.

oh and the goddamn stripper names put me off just as much. if the character isn't a whore by profession the name should reflect it. another thing this game does right. denise, macy, brooke. great normal names.

and even if the character is a prostitute make her have a 'work name' and a mundane 'real name' which she can then reveal to you as a sign of genuine affection. like "Celine slipped me her number on a piece of paper, it read: Karen 555-123456, call me. xoxoxo."

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
This game itself is very ambitious. The story is nothing new but the character look and design is different. If you're from an urban setting, like myself, you often find a lot of Latina women that look the like the characters in this game. It's also a breathe of fresh air that the characters don't look like something out of the bimbo or loli catalog.

That being said, the updates for this game are significantly spread out. Maybe the dev plans on changing this in the new year with monthly or bi-monthly updates like a lot of other devs out there? And if life somehow makes this release structure a pipe dream...maybe the dev would consider cutting the story up and making a part 2 (in the same vein as DMD). That way players get some form of H-scene payoff but there's still plenty to look forward to as time goes on.

Of course, I say this because, as of right now, there isn't much to look forward to in this game aside from a compelling story. And while that is a great aspect of this game, we'd be lying to ourselves if we said we didn't care for the H-scenes with the daughters.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes