Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Just finished the game, even tho I already played through the prev updates, and dude. I forgot how dope it is, straight up one of the best games on this site, the renders are amazing, the girls are beautiful, omg... I CAN'T wait for more!!!
All femaale characters in this game are amazing. Even this trio have their charm.
Ye S3 are kinda weird and quirky but when they were introduced i thought they are gonna be the "we're cunts and you should hate us" characters but I really don't, sort of like them.

Last edited:

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I don't dislike any of the characters in the game but Denise is still the front runner for me. Her interactions with MC and Macy cute. Has my favorite body type of the bunch. Can't wait for her scenes to get more lewd. Naughty will we actually go to her school in the future? Seems it the focus of her path.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Ye S3 are kinda weird and quirky but when they were introduced i thought they are gonna be the "we're cunts and you should hate us" characters but I really don't, sort of like them.
They are funny, at least. With some kinks, but i find it charming.
They are so much fun to write, I'm glad that resonated at least somewhat. They were based off a trio of nameless characters you only see after the "good" ending in First Contact, and I had no idea that they would evolve into this weird sisterhood (in both a literal and literary sense).

I don't dislike any of the characters in the game but Denise is still the front runner for me. Her interactions with MC and Macy cute. Has my favorite body type of the bunch. Can't wait for her scenes to get more lewd. Naughty will we actually go to her school in the future? Seems it the focus of her path.
It's a possibility; I've got a couple of ideas but nothing solid yet.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)Is there anything in the code on names for this Other than "going with the classic"?
Oh yeah, but you have to be a bit more imaginative. Some people were putting up a whole list of stuff they put in and responses they got a bunch of pages back in this thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh yeah, but you have to be a bit more imaginative. Some people were putting up a whole list of stuff they put in and responses they got a bunch of pages back in this thread.
It must have been when I was gone for close to 2 months then, thanks I will take a look then.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
just finished last update and it just gave the game the the perfect rank, really.

characters and events and the way incidents works is really so perfect for an adult game.. just nothing i can say more

the way models made. they are realistic to a point hat might make you disgusted to witness an incest event between 'em. and i loved it.

animations is perfect _ characters's personality is very detailed and realistic i loved every character i have no favourite all, they are good and each have their special plot. brooke and macy's very well writed.

each update make very big difference on the game in a very good magical way.. just well done,i'm glad i played this game and i wish to witness an end of it. my personal rating is 10/10. peace!:giggle:

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
been kind of enjoying this game it does have its weird moments ans why i don't really like the look of the characters it makes it feel more real cuz everyones doesn't look fucking doll i'll be waiting for the next update i guess

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
They are so much fun to write, I'm glad that resonated at least somewhat. They were based off a trio of nameless characters you only see after the "good" ending in First Contact, and I had no idea that they would evolve into this weird sisterhood (in both a literal and literary sense).
If you ever worked a a place with LOT's of co-workers. Or even attended a school of certain size (that would allow for quite some diversity). Such "weird" cliques (or at least at some extent odd...) isn't such a uncommon thing.

I think its funny when I actually can get a chuckle from characters in a game, that make me recollect actual people I came across in real life. Tbh, when it come to character creation, you could probably hold a "master class" and school quite a few creators. Thanks for not walking the path of mediocre.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, so I am only just a little bit into the game, just got past the 1st good morning scene and I already fucking love this game! The writing for the relationship between the three characters is just so fucking endearing, I love it! Macy and Denise are so fucking cute I almost feel bad or making out with Macy in the prologue....Almost. >.>;;

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Please, can someone explain how to name the characters relationships to enable the patch, it's very confusing

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Please, can someone explain how to name the characters relationships to enable the patch, it's very confusing
1- Relationship to wards? father
2- Relationship to you? daughter
3- Eldest ward address you? Whatever you want, dad, daddy, father etc.
4- Youngest ward address you? Same as above
5- Wife relationship to wards? mother
6- Eldest ward address wife? Whatever you want, mom, mommy mother etc.
7- Youngest ward address wife? Same as above
8- Youngest relation to eldest? little sister
9- Eldest relation to youngest? big sister
10- Youngest address eldest? Whatever you want, big sis, big sister etc.
11- Eldest address youngest? Same as above but little instead of big.
12- family

it gives you a summary at the end to make sure what you put makes sense.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Oh. my. actual. gods. End of chapter 1......LMFAO!!!!!!
Oh gods do I love this game! It is funny as hell and so sincere its fucking heartbreaking...
It makes me just want to wrap Denise and Macy up and protect them!
And seeing the pain and loss the MC is going through with seeing Charlotte in his dreams... GODS DO I FEEL BAD NOW FOR THE INTRO!!!

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes