Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Tried to get that to work some time now. Make an ordinary save and share.
1-Put the save in your LightofmyLife-0.4.0-pc/game/saves folder
2-Start your game
3-Click on "Load"
4-Click on "Q"
5-Select the first save
6-Play the game.

Reactions: 0le

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
3 chapters in and I didn't know some of the in game models blinked. Worst part there is enough space between that I was wrong the first couple times.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
This game never ceases to amaze me. I literally have nothing bad to say at all. The renders are great and the effects used for the bar and drunk scenes were just right. The script and dialogue just read as natural and authentic, nothing seems forced. The pacing is just so well defined, neither rushed or dragging, just the correct tempo for the chapter. The character development in this installment was outstanding, and I feel we (or at least I) am getting a better insight into the girls. I also feel a real connection with the MC, not often a game can get this kind of emotion out of me...and I am not crying, it's just some glitter got in my eyes.

Thanks for the wonderful holiday gift Naughty Road, and have a Merry Christmas.

rangeela646

Aug 30, 2018
You're right, somethings fishy... :unsure: You reckon we should get some of those multi-K commenters in this thread together and see if we can't get to the bottom of this?
Now I feel kinda sad for posting my previous comment, i don't talk much as someone said above much of a lurker nevertheless i really enjoyed playing this game loved the characters, humor and references just wanted to appreciate it thank you.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes