trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
naughtyroad The only real problem I have is the punishment from the 3 for not showing another way. I mean there is nothing wrong with dirty sex and if the 3 were interested in a nice guy why not just continue to sleep with their BF/Husbands. Also there is a balancing act to the way you are writing things when you write confusion/misunderstandings please make sure to A) The elder sister isn't a complete cunt even moreso then she already is B) The misunderstandings aren't used as a plot device to prevent the story from advancing

To see what that looks like take a look at daughter for desert endless needless drama that could easily be solved with simple communication between the two parties. It hasn't gotten to that point with the elder sister but it is getting there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
trumpthatbitch
That's all part of this story.

The ice has already been broken with the older daughter.
If you did everything right then you and your oldest will have more and more to talk about in the next update.

As for the 4 in the office there just side dishes only with no real depth to there story.

• Thinking Face

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Great game naughtyroad. The story flows well, and the renders are top class. My favourite character is older bad girl sister. The only improvement I'd love to see to her character to make her a truly bad girl, is incorporate a few smoking scenes...like when she's at the diner waiting for her ride home, or when the MC and her are having their heart to hearts after being picked up from the diner and heading home.

Either way, great stuff man...can't wait for the next chapter. (y)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The only thing that worries me though, is that I'd expected to fail a lot more before gaining any success at all. I'm just hoping that sword isn't up there waiting to drop on my head... :eek:
Expect the worst and hope for the best? No seriously i don't think you can fail if you keep this level of immersion up regardless of how the story goes.

Unless you pull an "Acting Lesson" on us..... please don't do that :eek: :eek:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Unless you pull an "Acting Lesson" on us..... please don't do that :eek: :eek:
Back to the drawing board I guess... <goes and scratches entire section about killing off Denise or Macy in a gruesome way before the MCs eyes>.

Seriously though, I could never, ever. Just writing that sentence up there sent a pang of guilt and pain through my heart.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Back to the drawing board I guess... <goes and scratches entire section about killing off Denise or Macy in a gruesome way before the MCs eyes>.

Seriously though, I could never, ever. Just writing that sentence up there sent a pang of guilt and pain through my heart.
Just do your stuff man, I'm not atleast worried about this release.
We can discuss how to follow up on a success on the next one. :cool:
I'm guessing though that my advise will be the same. :)

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Not gonna lie. I could feel a stroke approaching when u wrote that :ROFLMAO:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay i finally got to play this update. I have to be in a somewhat post nut clarity kinda mindset when i play these kinda story based games, TMI i know. Anyway, I've already commented on how much I've been loving the story from the very first release so i won't overstate it.

The Macy thing this update caught me off guard. I didn't think it was that deep tbh. I mean i was somewhat close but the thing that happened between her and the mom made the reveal more meaningful than what i had thought was the cause.

I had originally thought it was only her being in love with MC but having conflicted feelings about it because she wanted to be with him but knew it would be wrong so she just pushed him away instead. Then the MC not looking at her as a woman but as his princess on top of it started to piss her off. Add the co worker and being mistaken as the mom and you have very angry daughter. That then led me into thinking the mom wasn't that huge of the problem but boy was i wrong.

That's why Macy was always my favorite girl out of the 2. She had more emotions/personality so to speak. Now Denise on the other hand in this update is an even bigger closet pervert than the last update. What makes it hot is that she doesn't know it and is oblivious to it all lol. Her curiosity stay getting the best of her.

To finish the update was a nice length and was well worth the wait in my opinion. Pacing was on point, the story didn't drag and it had my full attention from start to finish. The MC had some good quality time with Macy. Meanwhile Denise is getting more and more perverted/curious each update for the MC and even Macy.

Great update and now the waiting for chapter 4 begins.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I was reluctant to try this and wont way in on the IC kink (to me there Step...) but anyway nicely done and rather hot so far.
Thats another great decision naughtyroad made here. They can be everything you want to you. Step children, Wards, Roommates, Humanoid Robots who live in your house, The list is endless.

And when you can name your dick into "Fluffy Mc Dingus" the entire conversations with Denise about sex turns hillarious xD

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Thats another great decision naughtyroad made here. They can be everything you want to you. Step children, Wards, Roommates, Humanoid Robots who live in your house, The list is endless.

And when you can name your dick into "Fluffy Mc Dingus" the entire conversations with Denise about sex turns hillarious xD
Now I'm wondering how my *guppies* relate to my *mollys* in a *schoal*. :cool:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not tried this yet, but I love the look of the art style.... and big fat butts. Is there any sex content as of yet or is it just a build up?
with wards/main girls this is still building up, but with some side characters/women there is hooot sex already.

nekrode-lyoko

Nov 14, 2018
pretty interesting so far, keep it up . i honestly dont know why ppl are drilling so hard on the character looks, at first i was a little not with it, but the more i looked at it, the more i came to appreciate it. GG

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Just played it for the first time :)

Was a nice and entertaining 4 1/2 hours :)

Had me cracking up with some situations, always love some humor in a VN.

Absolutely love the models btw...I do not get the people disliking the models???
(Probably because they do not have DDDD cupsize boobs)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes