naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's always gonna be a bunch of choices that are not there for any other reason than to voice your MC in a manner that you feel fits your character. So in this case,

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
There's always gonna be a bunch of choices that are not there for any other reason than to voice your MC in a manner that you feel fits your character. So in this case,
My MC definitely knows what's going on under the hood if you know what I mean ;)

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
It's not like any of the women are particularly attractive (Well, I think the younger daughter is kinda cute. The older one has too many tats and piercings for my taste) but the story itself is very good. I found myself really enjoying how good the writing is.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
... but the story itself is very good. I found myself really enjoying how good the writing is.
Unlike other games, this one definitely has a sense of realism to it. Mom dies way too early, Dad goes into a deep depression, oldest daughter blames herself, and any outside woman who appears to fancy the father is deemed disrespectful of dead mother's memory. All perfectly normal reactions, realistically portrayed here.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Two things I cant stand in a lot of games on here that this game does NOT have. Boobs the size of volleyballs, or a dick that looks like a wood dowel... both is found with many of the games that use Illusion assets and this does not have any of that. Very unique and great build up so far.

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
One of the things I like most about this game is that his art is unique, it doesn't fall into that sameness of using the same renderings as ever. I mean, I love games like DMD but how many times have we not seen that same girl model in other games right? Not to mention the references the developer makes to Smashing Pumpkins. LOML has everything to be one of the best in style. And I would like to see someone with such talent write other types of games too, made me very curious. And I guarantee that if I wasn't a damn unemployed teacher right now, I'd be leaning on Patreon. I wish the best for Naughtyroad in 2020.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So a few days ago I managed to finish this and OMG i'm in love with the game :love: Looking forward to the future of how things progress and nearly in tears when the eldest daug** ahem housemate blamed herself for her mothers death :cry: Great work dev

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes